Alexandria Probation & Parole
going down

United States

#68 Nov 15, 2012
just sayin wrote:
P&P has issues....... majority in Region 1 with ole King Louie! Wonder if there is any truth to the investigation about him?
yes there is.....a lot of complaints filed against him in BR........If he was smart he would retire and it would all go away but he is too power crazy to do that.
he will get all of you

United States

#70 Dec 1, 2012
He has an investigation going on right now to identify those that have been posting all this crap all over Topix. Run but you can't hide! He will see you all gone from the p & p ranks before it's all over! He has already drummed out several that tried to go against him and his people and you might be next!
get some

Orange, TX

#71 Dec 5, 2012
he will get all of you wrote:
He has an investigation going on right now to identify those that have been posting all this crap all over Topix. Run but you can't hide! He will see you all gone from the p & p ranks before it's all over! He has already drummed out several that tried to go against him and his people and you might be next!
GET SOME!!!!
Hey Hey

Mamou, LA

#72 Dec 7, 2012
he will get all of you wrote:
Hey Louis......... All eyes on you ya big fat a#*!

Happy Holidays ya slob!
run but u cant hide

Orange, TX

#73 Dec 10, 2012
The eyes are on one of the officers in the Alexandria Office and his "fat ass" is next to go! He better be looking for another job!
beg 2 differ

United States

#74 Dec 10, 2012
run but u cant hide wrote:
The eyes are on one of the officers in the Alexandria Office and his "fat ass" is next to go! He better be looking for another job!
His best option is to run because King Louie's fat ass SHO can't catch him. P&P's lawsuits against them SHO are growing..Time to lawya up peeps!
hot water for pp

Alexandria, LA

#75 Dec 13, 2012
A pretty damning story about audits at probation and parole. Go to thedeadpelican.com to see it. Agents not doing required checks and supervisors not supervising.
Dont talk bout my momma

Jonesville, LA

#76 Dec 14, 2012
Deborah Bradford gonna come up in here and read the whole Sexual Harassment manual. They only about a year late. Didn't see Gaspard in the meeting.

Then she gonna say, don't be going up on Topix talking bout my boss's momma. LOL. Seems Stacks is a little sensitive about still living with his momma. Sorry Deborah, but you're just another Stacks yes bitch. You and that ugly mf Darla Whiddon. Y'alls cant find any better looking women in Sheveport?
sick to my stomach

Jonesville, LA

#77 Dec 14, 2012
run but u cant hide wrote:
So Nikki is officer of the quarter because she drove to Natchitoches twice a week. Now that is the kind of shit that heroes and legends are made of. Secretary to Supervisor of the year. Great success story. Who do you think licks Stack's ass more? Nikki or Wynne?

That is a lot of ass. Fat slob
Better Watch out

Junction City, LA

#78 Dec 18, 2012
sick to my stomach wrote:
<quoted text>
So Nikki is officer of the quarter because she drove to Natchitoches twice a week. Now that is the kind of shit that heroes and legends are made of. Secretary to Supervisor of the year. Great success story. Who do you think licks Stack's ass more? Nikki or Wynne?
That is a lot of ass. Fat slob
Louis is sending some officers from Natchitoches down to ALD to be his rats. Watch ya back.
sick to my stomach

Jonesville, LA

#79 Dec 18, 2012
Better Watch out wrote:
<quoted text>Louis is sending some officers from Natchitoches down to ALD to be his rats. Watch ya back.
There's already plenty round here. Wynne has a slice of cheese every morning. Of course, it's not his. He stole it out the fridge. Since his ugly ass wife won't give him $5 for lunch. He lurks around, waiting on some crumbs.

Also heard he's lurking around schools with a camera. He's either trying to catch officers with kids in car or his fetish with little boys is getting worse.
undercover

Lampasas, TX

#80 Dec 19, 2012
Stacks is blocking one officer from transfering to ALD just so he can send in one of his big snitches. They better watch their ass you know the saying, "snitches get stiches"!
Donnie Brasco

Livingston, TX

#81 Dec 19, 2012
undercover wrote:
Stacks is blocking one officer from transfering to ALD just so he can send in one of his big snitches. They better watch their ass you know the saying, "snitches get stiches"!
I heard the same thing. More of King Louie running off good employees. He thrives on all of this ass kissing! Of course I think it is hard to tell who is the biggest ass kisser. Spillman or Wynne?

Since: Dec 12

San Jose, CA

#82 Dec 20, 2012
Alexandria, has any very straight up, educated, married preachers or religious leaders with children?

You people need to write to the Times Picayune.
sonny black

Andrews, TX

#83 Dec 22, 2012
FORGET ABOUT IT!!! Stacks is gonna make you deal you can't refuse
Jonesville, LA

#84 Jan 5, 2013
sonny black wrote:
FORGET ABOUT IT!!! Stacks is gonna make you deal you can't refuse
God blows up the Parole office on Christmas. Too bad Stacks wasn't in there.

Deborah gonna come back up in the office, popping her collar and reading the comments off of Topix. "Either you people are posting this stuff or you're telling our business." I have to swallow my tongue in there not to bust out laughing.

Just when this job couldn't get any worse, now we don't even have any heat. Do they realize not all of have as much insulation as Stacks' fat slob ass?

Since: Aug 11

Powhatan, LA

#85 Jan 5, 2013
I don't understand.....Probation and Parole is expected to conduct business as usual in a non-secured building with no heat, no phone capabilities, building that has ceiling tiles falling in, a complete disaster of a building....when the Dabadie facility has all the capabilities needed and required to be an effective place to conduct the business of Probation and Parole. Maybe not so convenient to the offenders, but much more conducive to the needs and security of the officers. Politics?......Hmmmmm!,,,,,,
Jonesville, LA

#86 Jan 6, 2013
jus askin wrote:
I don't understand.....Probation and Parole is expected to conduct business as usual in a non-secured building with no heat, no phone capabilities, building that has ceiling tiles falling in, a complete disaster of a building....when the Dabadie facility has all the capabilities needed and required to be an effective place to conduct the business of Probation and Parole. Maybe not so convenient to the offenders, but much more conducive to the needs and security of the officers. Politics?......Hmmmmm!,,,,,,
Mike Wynne would never surrender to politics. He will always do what's best for his officers and pray that he gets another picture for his wall or a chance to jump in front of a camera.(I know I cringe too) Get a Picture of someone of great importance like Genie Powers or Jimmy Leblanc.
Police

Orange, TX

#87 Jan 11, 2013
P&P is a joke among LE in Alexandria.
The Boss

Ball, LA

#88 Jan 11, 2013
Police wrote:
P&P is a joke among LE in Alexandria.
How could they not be a joke with that Queer Wynne in Charge?

There's a couple good ones left: Rachal, Gray, Wixson.

The rest, clown show, just like their greasy boss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Landry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whataburger 15 hr Will 7
any jobs that dont drug test (Mar '14) Wed WeedWackerWillie 41
Where is the discount grocery store? Jun 26 Lynn 2
Clifton Fairbanks Mcginity Jun 25 Theone 1
Confession of big sin Jun 23 Doubting Your Boast 22
Who is the two new young cops in mamou they wri... Jun 17 Danika 2
Poll Does Ville Platte City Mayor deserve a $30,000 ... Jun 15 Homeslice 2

St. Landry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance