Port Barre Officer Resigns

Nov 6, 2010 Full story: KLFY-TV Lafayette

A Port Barre Police Officer has resigned amidst allegations of malfeasance. The officer, who isn't being identified at this point, is accused of allowing an inmate to have a conjugal visit with his girlfriend.

Full Story
Bs I say

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Nov 6, 2010
Why won't they release his name? Every day they release the names of citizens to the newspaper for relatively minor stuff. Why does this buttholes identity get protected?
Richard

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Nov 10, 2010
Have you look at Richard. He walk around town and is still fat. And look at that thing that he lives with.
Deon

United States

#6 Nov 11, 2010
I put Bobby in jail so I can love his wife Big AMY.She love my big fat co!@ in her mouth.
KEN BREAUX

Welsh, LA

#7 Jan 15, 2011
Bs I say wrote:
Why won't they release his name? Every day they release the names of citizens to the newspaper for relatively minor stuff. Why does this buttholes identity get protected?
DEON I HATE WORKING FOR YOU I WANT YOU TO FIRE ME SO I CAN SUE YOU, YOU ARE A WEAK CHIEF NOBODY HAS RESPECT FOR YOU. YOU SHOULD EAT A BULLET ALSO YOU LOOK GAY WHEN YOU PLAY THAT GUITAR IN YOUR OFFICE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Landry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 12 min Living Wage 3,292
Should Chief Lartigue be voted out ? 12 hr billy 128
Sheriff of Evangeline Parish 12 hr Mchael D 5
Four facing charges in Monday burglary in Tioga... 14 hr MyBestFriend IsADog 1
Nastiest local male 19 hr MyBestFriend IsADog 2
Police chief alleges perjury in murder case (Apr '13) Mon O Really 45
Dani Russ GOT DEM BUGZ!!! Mon JoeKing 420 1
•••
•••
•••

St. Landry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000