curious

Ville Platte, LA

#1 Mar 13, 2014
Does anyone know where he's at? Has a business called Phillips Metal construction or something like that. Advertises it on his ford ranger! His sister is the attorney in town.
Bing

Ville Platte, LA

#2 Mar 13, 2014
I think just outside Ville Platte city limits next to the tire shop on Opelousas road.
curious

Ville Platte, LA

#3 Mar 13, 2014
Bing wrote:
I think just outside Ville Platte city limits next to the tire shop on Opelousas road.
Tire shop just before parish bridge? I think that's a tire shop lol
curious

Ville Platte, LA

#4 Mar 13, 2014
curious wrote:
<quoted text>Tire shop just before parish bridge? I think that's a tire shop lol
Trying to locate him for a job
Bing

Ville Platte, LA

#5 Mar 14, 2014
curious wrote:
<quoted text>Tire shop just before parish bridge? I think that's a tire shop lol
That's right, a tire shop. Turn there and you'll see some building in the right. Not sure the name but there is something like that there. Not at bridge, only about a mile out of city limits.
curious

United States

#6 Mar 14, 2014
Bing wrote:
<quoted text>That's right, a tire shop. Turn there and you'll see some building in the right. Not sure the name but there is something like that there. Not at bridge, only about a mile out of city limits.
Deshotels tire?
curious

United States

#7 Mar 14, 2014
Bing wrote:
<quoted text>That's right, a tire shop. Turn there and you'll see some building in the right. Not sure the name but there is something like that there. Not at bridge, only about a mile out of city limits.
That's those apts in back of the church across from Deshotels tire?
Bing

Ville Platte, LA

#8 Mar 14, 2014
curious wrote:
<quoted text>That's those apts in back of the church across from Deshotels tire?
Yeah. There is a shop just before the apts.
Idle

Ville Platte, LA

#9 Mar 14, 2014
He's a registered sex offender.
curious

United States

#10 Mar 14, 2014
Idle wrote:
He's a registered sex offender.
I know that thanks
curious

United States

#11 Mar 14, 2014
Bing wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. There is a shop just before the apts.
Lives in trailer park or apts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Landry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hope ann blood ???? opinons 5 hr the man 1
DA Employee who Embezzled Money.... (Nov '15) Sat Courthouse Leaker 56
Shun RINO'S Who Endorsed Terrell (Dec '14) May 26 The Truth Teller 13
Evangeline parish president Donald Bergeron at ... May 25 Sansou 15
Another School sales tax? May 24 JackBauer 30
cameron layoff (Oct '13) May 21 Brown Belt 65
any jobs that dont drug test (Mar '14) May 21 Theman 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Landry Mortgages