Two child rape suspects face previous sex charges in Evangeline; all eight remain in St. Landry jail

May 25, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Crowley Post Signal

Eight men and women accused of rape and incest involving a trio of nine-year-old girls remain in the St.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
OMG.... WTF??

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Judged:

All 8 of these sick f*cks need to DIE! sexually abuse their asses and torture them until the die!! I cannot believe that these people, especially the women, did this to these children! Women should be motherly and want to PROTECT innocent children. Not HARM them!! KILL THEM ALL!!
concerned

Ventress, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

Judged:

omg i agree w/ you. Out of 8 adults not 1 adult was decent enough to stand up and say this is not right i can't imagine what these babies are going through. I'm kind of curious where were the kids parents when they were suppose to be protecting their children. Were their parents involved 4 of the adults were charged w/ incest. I hope while they are in jail that they get tartured, raped, and beaten so they will know what they went through the problem is that the adults are so demented they would probably like it. I also found out they are setting bail why would they consider letting them out when the bloods have other charges pending for doing the same thing and ricks just got out of jail for this same crime against another little girl. Why would they keep getting out to hurt another child? Its scary to know we have people like this living around us and our children. Just don't ever turn your back on your child.
OMG.... WTF??

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

Judged:

concerned wrote:
omg i agree w/ you. Out of 8 adults not 1 adult was decent enough to stand up and say this is not right i can't imagine what these babies are going through. I'm kind of curious where were the kids parents when they were suppose to be protecting their children. Were their parents involved 4 of the adults were charged w/ incest. I hope while they are in jail that they get tartured, raped, and beaten so they will know what they went through the problem is that the adults are so demented they would probably like it. I also found out they are setting bail why would they consider letting them out when the bloods have other charges pending for doing the same thing and ricks just got out of jail for this same crime against another little girl. Why would they keep getting out to hurt another child? Its scary to know we have people like this living around us and our children. Just don't ever turn your back on your child.
I know the other lil girl ricks just got out of jail for. They lived by my best friend! And my lil girl n that lil girl are friends and go to same school same grade! It's sad! Ida killed that motha f***er would that have been MY CHILD!! Prison would've been the LEAST of his worries!
concerned

Ventress, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

Judged:

i agree he would have not had the cops to worry about. He llives by a friend of mine who has small children its ashame when you can't let your own children outside to play. His family thinks there is nothing wrong with what he's doing. I don't guess he was raised any better
ville paltte

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

Judged:

[QUOTE who="OMG.... WTF??"]All 8 of these sick f*cks need to DIE! sexually abuse their asses and torture them until the die!! I cannot believe that these people, especially the women, did this to these children! Women should be motherly and want to PROTECT innocent children. Not HARM them!! KILL THEM ALL!![/QUOTE]what about the other lil girl girl who lives with marty and brand blood this child is slow she is 8 n has the mind of a 3year old no one is seeing about her
OMG.... WTF??

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

ville paltte wrote:
[QUOTE who="OMG.... WTF??"]All 8 of these sick f*cks need to DIE! sexually abuse their asses and torture them until the die!! I cannot believe that these people, especially the women, did this to these children! Women should be motherly and want to PROTECT innocent children. Not HARM them!! KILL THEM ALL!!"

what about the other lil girl girl who lives with marty and brand blood this child is slow she is 8 n has the mind of a 3year old no one is seeing about her
Idk them. I'm from pointe coupee. I know the a lil girl ricks did the same things to about a year ago out here... It's just sad. I don't understand how people can stomach to fo these types of things to CHILDREN! Its just sick! Children are innocent and I cannot fathom just how sick one would have to be to look at a child in "THAT" way.
Taxpayer

Kinder, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

Child rapists dont go over well in the prison system. Once the other inmates find out what they do..promise they will be tortured. They should cut off the mens balls and make them eat um and the women have acid poured in their vaginas then sewn shut for what they did to these poor children. I agree prison would be the least of their worries had they f**%^# with one of my kids...Perfect example of trasy, sick muther^&*$%#!!!!!!
Tammyq

Eunice, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

i agree with all of you...sick, sick, sick...i said on another post..why didnt these couples just be swingers, and rape and beat each other up, or whatever they are into, instead of torturing these little girls... how sick do u have to be to enjoy taking innocence away...these little girls are still babies man...i do believe people like this should get done to them exactly what they did to these babies or worse since they are adults...just for the fact that they should know better...sick sons^^^^^^^!
twocents

Malvern, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

but do we know for sure they are all guilty? I would need to see the evidence. All of the evidence to say I would kill someone. Also why are they letting out the ones that already raped a child last year. Why were these other two out on bail? What judge is letting them out. If you are a parent ask this judge this question.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent St. Landry Discussions

Search the St. Landry Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
"Dr." John Hill (May '11) 3 hr Do not see it 6
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 4 hr Dying wage 2,097
Union Tank Car 9 hr vp 16
Poll: McAllister's reputation damaged but not d... Wed Jus Thinkin 1
Tony Perkins: LC audit doesn't support Joe Agui... Wed Called By The Lord 9
good cop Tue HarleyTeeFord 2
who is this dude dusty matt Apr 15 rifelmomma88 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Landry Jobs

•••
•••