Ms Detective

Pineville, LA

#164 Oct 9, 2011
I meant to say: for not allowing me to get caught up nor be placed among any of those 3 >>>>> this iPhone is such a piece. But I can't seem to live without it. P.S where is ole Lacour these days kind of seems like he just up & vanished. Wow I heard he had some tricks with him but damn
R u kidding

United States

#165 Oct 13, 2011
Let's really say what is going on. The whole reason these things have been brought up is because of Lindsey McCann!! She got fought while on PAROLE. She was popping all kinds of pills and smoking crack. I mean HELLO let's look at her a source. Is she really that reliable? She doesn't have custody of any of her children. Her so called best friend's mother raises one of her daughters. Her sister adopted her middle child and her s paternal grandmother has custody of her son. WOW that's an upstanding citizen, lol. What a joke. And now her and the two other females involved, Natalie Landry and Tiffany Goldstein Wilson are all friends. They all brag on facebook about what they are doing. Everyone knows how Lindsey really is and the people she keeps as friends. Maybe that's why she has no friends and 3 "babydaddy's". All who are a bunch of dead beat illiterate drug heads themselves. Come on people let's really think about the classless pieces of garbage that involved in this. McCann is just so upset that her ass is facing at least 20 years for her drug taking drug dealing ways. Oh and by the way she has a wonderful gift that keeps on giving
watching the times

Pineville, LA

#166 Oct 13, 2011
R u kidding wrote:
Let's really say what is going on. The whole reason these things have been brought up is because of Lindsey McCann!! She got fought while on PAROLE. She was popping all kinds of pills and smoking crack. I mean HELLO let's look at her a source. Is she really that reliable? She doesn't have custody of any of her children. Her so called best friend's mother raises one of her daughters. Her sister adopted her middle child and her s paternal grandmother has custody of her son. WOW that's an upstanding citizen, lol. What a joke. And now her and the two other females involved, Natalie Landry and Tiffany Goldstein Wilson are all friends. They all brag on facebook about what they are doing. Everyone knows how Lindsey really is and the people she keeps as friends. Maybe that's why she has no friends and 3 "babydaddy's". All who are a bunch of dead beat illiterate drug heads themselves. Come on people let's really think about the classless pieces of garbage that involved in this. McCann is just so upset that her ass is facing at least 20 years for her drug taking drug dealing ways. Oh and by the way she has a wonderful gift that keeps on giving
SO, what are you trying to say? Is Michael James Lacour a victim who was set up by dopeheaded lose women? Was he framed? Lacour slept with dogs and got fleas. What would a reasonable person expect. A snitch is a snitch and will always do what is best for the snitch. An addict will sell the soul of their own mother and child.
Ms Detective

Pineville, LA

#167 Oct 17, 2011
R u kidding wrote:
Let's really say what is going on. The whole reason these things have been brought up is because of Lindsey McCann!! She got fought while on PAROLE. She was popping all kinds of pills and smoking crack. I mean HELLO let's look at her a source. Is she really that reliable? She doesn't have custody of any of her children. Her so called best friend's mother raises one of her daughters. Her sister
adopted her middle child and her s paternal grandmother has custody of her son. WOW that's an upstanding citizen, lol. What a joke. And now her and the two other females involved, Natalie Landry and Tiffany Goldstein Wilson are all friends. They all brag on facebook about what they are doing. Everyone knows how Lindsey
really is and the people she keeps as friends. Maybe that's why she has no friends and 3
"babydaddy's". All who are a bunch of dead beat illiterate drug heads themselves. Come on
people let's really think about the classless pieces of garbage that involved in this. McCann
is just so upset that her ass is facing at least 20 years for her drug taking drug dealing ways. Oh
and by the way she has a wonderful gift that
keeps on giving
So funny. Do u have anything else to do than talk about Lindsey? I swear she has the biggest "haters fan club" ever. Lindsey has an easy enough time slaughtering her own name. And if u think she is LaCour's biggest worry, you are highly mistaken little miss. Why don't you quit worrying about other peoples lives and go and
find something productive to do. Cause your true colors are shining thru. You like a silly little girl who has nothing better to do than sit around and talk trash about people with problems. Like you don't have any. Sounds like you have plenty and your biggest one is being a hater
Outside looking in

Sulphur, LA

#168 Dec 17, 2011
R u kidding wrote:
Let's really say what is going on. The whole reason these things have been brought up is because of Lindsey McCann!! She got fought while on PAROLE. She was popping all kinds of pills and smoking crack. I mean HELLO let's look at her a source. Is she really that reliable? She doesn't have custody of any of her children. Her so called best friend's mother raises one of her daughters. Her sister adopted her middle child and her s paternal grandmother has custody of her son. WOW that's an upstanding citizen, lol. What a joke. And now her and the two other females involved, Natalie Landry and Tiffany Goldstein Wilson are all friends. They all brag on facebook about what they are doing. Everyone knows how Lindsey really is and the people she keeps as friends. Maybe that's why she has no friends and 3 "babydaddy's". All who are a bunch of dead beat illiterate drug heads themselves. Come on people let's really think about the classless pieces of garbage that involved in this. McCann is just so upset that her ass is facing at least 20 years for her drug taking drug dealing ways. Oh and by the way she has a wonderful gift that keeps on giving
Well we're all heard about the cops here in Rapids. What about the cops in Grant Parish?
Bryan L

Houston, TX

#169 Dec 19, 2011
imjustsayin wrote:
Intersting opinion! I wonder are you one of the former detectives transfered because of complaints that you were not doing your job? Or maybe you are a person who was arrested by one of CW new "Young" detectives that was doing his job.
Funny, I work here and there is no such investigation! You all bunch of lying sobs
WTF

United States

#170 Jan 1, 2012
Gaddamn coons.
Tara

United States

#171 Feb 1, 2012
Just curious what u meant by see Freddie & Josh if u need more proof??? Do u mean their drug addictions?
American Bad Azz wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote for a Baden and see where that gets you. If you need a reference, call the citizens of Pineville and their police officers who were harassed and tormented by his daddy. Also, see brothers Freddie and Josh if you need more proof
LMAO

Alexandria, LA

#172 Feb 13, 2012
This is just too funny to me! I just have to say, I do not know both sides to this story but I do know of Lindsey McCann! That girl is nothing but a no good, deadbeat, crack whore. She has always been this way and NEVER any different. She doesn't have custody of any of her kids and has done nothing productive with her life. All she does is lie, steal and sleep with whoever she can to get what she wants. She has no friends because even her dope head friends are tired of her stealing from them. Just a useless person. Nothing that comes out of that girls mouth is the truth, just always a liar! Hey Lindsay, how is it working out for you? LMAO!!!
bahahaha

Pineville, LA

#173 Apr 12, 2012
I know all the hoes involved! They all are useless wastes of space! Lindsey mcain, tiffany wilson etc! DRUGGED UP SKANKS WHO NEED TO KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT. LINDSEY YOU WASTE OF SPACE BITCH! HOW BOUT TAKING CARE OF YOUR KIDS FOR A CHANGE! TIFFANY WILSON I TOOK YO MAN!!!!!!! ON A FINAL NOT YOU CANT SAY HOPELESS WITHOUT HO!!!!!
bahahaha

Pineville, LA

#174 Apr 12, 2012
TheySuck wrote:
<quoted text>
mike lacour went to high school with tiffany so they go way back. lacour was one of the narcotics officers that busted her for selling meth back in 2006. she was busted again by lacour around 6 or so months ago. that's around the time your neighbors first noticed lacour coming around. and the reason she didn't go to jail like the other girls. she started working with the narcotics officers busting people. this kept her from going to jail unlike the other girls. they were having some kind of relationship and she sold meth for him also. lacour kept her informed about everything that was going around town. such as police matters and about all the people she sold meth to. he would tell her to slow down the traffic when it got like grand central station. he would tell her not to ever leave her house dirty. lacour protected her from getting in trouble by any other law enforcement. if she did get in trouble by other law enforcement then he was not going to be able to help her.
That sucks! how bad in bed do you have to be to get busted by the same cop you are screwing? Tiffany (rainbowhead) yous a hoe and a rat and everyone knows it. Also way back when i screwed your man!!!!!
Glitch

United States

#175 May 23, 2012
Dont know how this turned out but it was crazy reading these post reminds me of Cameron Parish and the outragous behavoirs of the law enforcement and officials, all hand in hand. Napolean Law at its unfinest!
loving you

Pineville, LA

#176 May 30, 2012
Anyone who's known a man that wears a star on his chest,
Understands that he's patrolling so all can rest.
Working during bad weather, holidays and weekends.
Riding throughout the county without commends.
Long hours, meager pay; he is a person just like you.
Except for the courageous job he's sworn to do.
The things he sees each day; he has a family of his own.
More than most, he's thankful to near home.
Each day he puts on his uniform, vest and gun,
All too aware this could be his last one.
It's anyone's guess, this may be his time to die.
All could happen in a blink of an eye.
For you, he would gladly be destined to eternal rest.
For you, he wears a Silver Star on his chest.
He took an oath to serve and protect.
What he deserves is the people's respect
Tobasco

Pineville, LA

#177 May 30, 2012
loving you wrote:
Anyone who's known a man that wears a star on his chest,
Understands that he's patrolling so all can rest.
Working during bad weather, holidays and weekends.
Riding throughout the county without commends.
Long hours, meager pay; he is a person just like you.
Except for the courageous job he's sworn to do.
The things he sees each day; he has a family of his own.
More than most, he's thankful to near home.
Each day he puts on his uniform, vest and gun,
All too aware this could be his last one.
It's anyone's guess, this may be his time to die.
All could happen in a blink of an eye.
For you, he would gladly be destined to eternal rest.
For you, he wears a Silver Star on his chest.
He took an oath to serve and protect.
What he deserves is the people's respect
No one "deserves" respect. It must be given AND earned.
Dude

Ville Platte, LA

#178 Jun 4, 2012
Is that Eddie boy going down also?
Tobasco

Pineville, LA

#179 Jun 4, 2012
Dude wrote:
Is that Eddie boy going down also?
I wouldnot count on any others getting into trouble. That ship has already sailed. The inhouse probe was mishandled from the start. Get it out in the open and hope it would be setteld before election day. Chuck did not want to risk implication of multiple employees. We will never know the truth and never know how far and wide the corruption was. The feds should have taken that case and ran with it. They don't play favorites or political games.
Quit judging

Ville Platte, LA

#180 Aug 26, 2012
The real deal wrote:
<quoted text> actually he did not sell it himself...he had others..or convinced others to do his dirty work. ol Lacour would not want his image tarnished...o well..too late for that now...everyone will see Lacour as he really is...the biggest criminal in the parish..a womanizer, a drug dealing dirty cop.
Anyone who knows anything about the Narcotics division, knows that these guys have to set up buys to catch drug dealers!! Im not saying he didnt make a mistake with this girl, but that is an issue for him and his wife. This girl has been on drugs off and on for sometime! I know that Mike has never done drugs or alcohol and was committed to his job! Everyone makes mistakes but he only set you up if you were doing things you shouldnt have been doing!! How else would you get on their radar!!
Quit judging

Ville Platte, LA

#181 Aug 26, 2012
Luke Cage wrote:
Thank you Mr. McCann for loving your daughter , getting her away from those low life's over at metro narcotics and from those old lecherous old correctional who can't get women on their own( not talking about all of you hard working decent deputy's ) just the ones that stalk the female inmates and the female visitors of the male inmates , they know who they are. May be now that old Micheal Lacour is a free thinking jobless citizen he will do the right thing and help help himself and your precious daughter so that old Poole doesn't look like a hero trying to rescue her,when all he really wanted was for her to be his jail girl, by tricking her to turn on old mike, always keeping her off in the office alone, I hope you can get a law passed on that sexual offender registry that their boss created that's just for sexually deviants that work in law enforcement, with her good looks she needs to stay out of that place ,word is they got a number of them like that low esteemed predator that works there, tell her that all that coffee,sneaked cigarette and out of the dorm time ain't free
He isnt jobless! Actually has been voted employee of the month several times!
Tobasco

Pineville, LA

#182 Aug 26, 2012
Quit judging...sympathetic are you? Why? He was screwing snitches, paid informants, employees within the dept. and some high profile ones too. At least one you would never guess. His greed and lust ruined many that received the drugs that he imported and sold. Good riddence. Lets see if it goes to trial anytime this year. Higgins wants to postpone it as much as possible hoping it will die on the vine. Then, he will plead out to one felony, get a suspended sentence, a fine and he is done. In about a year, he will get his arrest and conviction expunged. Watch and see.
legal process

Iota, LA

#183 Aug 26, 2012
Tobasco wrote:
Quit judging...sympathetic are you? Why? He was screwing snitches, paid informants, employees within the dept. and some high profile ones too. At least one you would never guess. His greed and lust ruined many that received the drugs that he imported and sold. Good riddence. Lets see if it goes to trial anytime this year. Higgins wants to postpone it as much as possible hoping it will die on the vine. Then, he will plead out to one felony, get a suspended sentence, a fine and he is done. In about a year, he will get his arrest and conviction expunged. Watch and see.
You are exactly right. But all kind of people will point the finger at RPSO. Even though the rest of the process falls totally with the D.A. and the court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Landry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 43 min Rodger 3,361
who do you want to be the next rapides parish s... (Mar '11) 19 hr Warden Floyd 19,872
First Black Judge Mon Rs Facebook Repor... 1
As we enter the 2014 Election Cycle.... A Messa... Sep 20 MyBestFriend IsADog 2
Hixon Auto-Plex....What is going on?? Sep 20 itzasecret 4
Sheriff of Evangeline Parish Sep 18 Willie 6
Chases lead to hunt, capture of Turkey Creek su... Sep 18 baarian 1
•••
•••

St. Landry Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Landry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Landry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Landry
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••