21 St. Joseph Residents Indicted for ...

21 St. Joseph Residents Indicted for Drug Trafficking, Firearms Violations

There are 6 comments on the Kansas City InfoZine story from Oct 25, 2012, titled 21 St. Joseph Residents Indicted for Drug Trafficking, Firearms Violations. In it, Kansas City InfoZine reports that:

Joseph, MO, Police Department, the Buchanan County, MO, Sheriff's Department and the Buchanan County Drug Strike Force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City InfoZine.

Roller71

United States

#1 Oct 26, 2012
Great job! It seems we have seen alot more of these kind of charges lately . Whatever it takes , just get them all.
Jillian Galloway

Atlanta, GA

#2 Oct 26, 2012
Paranoid old men keep
marijuana illegal and
make our children LESS safe.
Jillian Galloway

Atlanta, GA

#3 Oct 26, 2012
Roller71 wrote:
Great job! It seems we have seen alot more of these kind of charges lately . Whatever it takes , just get them all.
That would be impossible as, according to NIDA, 6,000 people-a-day in the U.S. start using marijuana for the first time. There is no "get them all" as "they" are never ending. Our laws should reflect this reality instead of being based on fantasies and fairy tales.
Real life

United States

#5 Oct 28, 2012
Great another pot head with the same tired arguments. It is illegal, get over it and have a beer. You wont get arrested for it. What does a person's age or gender have to do with anything? I am amazed that with all the countrie's problems right now, we still have idiots wanting to spend their time with this. Why dont you try and work toward feeding some hungry children, lobby for legislation that helps more people afford college. You instead want to legally get high ........pathetic
Real life

United States

#6 Oct 28, 2012
I might add that someone is arrested for drug charges every 19 seconds 24/7 in America.
Real Life

United States

#8 Feb 10, 2013
I might add Jillian that our children are probably "Less safe" being raised by parents who abuse drugs. Why dont you take all the money and effort you personally put into feeling high and use it to send a kid to college or feed a hungry kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Joseph Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Baluzy Aug 17 Tim h 2
Help Aug 16 Rob 2
Don and lacy Aug 6 Thug 4
School is Not Out Jul '16 Not Fooled 1
Irresponsible People (Mar '15) Jun '16 Meme 16
Barlow trucking Jun '16 Nevada 1
Renters BEWARE-Gil Stewart (Jul '12) May '16 he is scum 3

St. Joseph Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance