First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just sayin

Agawam, MA

#1 Apr 10, 2013
I see on the schools website that Chris Fatta resigned. What a shame that he was run out of town.
Do your job

Fort Plain, NY

#2 Apr 10, 2013
Boring already, you beat this subject to death. Find something new to be stupid about please.
Derrick

Saint Johnsville, NY

#3 Apr 10, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
I see on the schools website that Chris Fatta resigned. What a shame that he was run out of town.
Another example of the ST J BOE judge and jury, do it our way or you get the highway. Such a shame!
Just sayin

Agawam, MA

#4 Apr 10, 2013
Do your job wrote:
Boring already, you beat this subject to death. Find something new to be stupid about please.
Nothing really stupid about this. Nice retort.
shocked

Saint Johnsville, NY

#5 Apr 10, 2013
Resigned or forced resignation, that is the question, that probably will never receive an honest answer
hmmmmmm

Ithaca, NY

#6 Apr 10, 2013
"Elementary principal resigns
The St. Johnsville Central School District announces that Elementary Principal Christopher Fatta has resigned his position to pursue other professional opportunities now that the merger of the school districts will occur later this month. Mr. Fatta enjoyed the opportunity working with the staff and providing the children of St. Johnsville with the best educational opportunities available and now looks forward to providing the same level of professional service in his new school district. We wish him well in his future endeavors." is the direct quote from the school website.

It looks like he FOUND himself another job! Who'd blame him?! There is a limit to the amount of chaos/mess/drama one can tolerate before realizing it's time to MOVE ON! I'm happy for both him and his family! He's ended his nightmare--and Good luck to him!
ollie

Lake Luzerne, NY

#7 Apr 10, 2013
Good luck Mr. Fatta. I am glad you could pick up the pieces after Dan Russom dragged you down with him. Dan has ruined so many lives, it is nice to see a few survivors. I hope he gets his just deserves some day.
Out sider

Canajoharie, NY

#8 Apr 10, 2013
Is this board stupid? We now hire Christines kid to teach,! The district gave her a contract that is going to cost us forever, now we hire her kid? I live in ST j district, but now favor voting for O E candidates .
Dr Mcihel medicine man

Canajoharie, NY

#9 Apr 10, 2013
St.johnsville lost a good man. Good luck Mr. Fatta.
witchiepoo

Fort Plain, NY

#10 Apr 11, 2013
ollie wrote:
Good luck Mr. Fatta. I am glad you could pick up the pieces after Dan Russom dragged you down with him. Dan has ruined so many lives, it is nice to see a few survivors. I hope he gets his just deserves some day.
Looks as though he let Russom drag him down with him.He's an adult.He can make his own choices.he chose to sweep it under the table,laugh at it and ,he's going elsewhere to do the same thing.I hope wherever he's going, he thinks with the head on his shoulders and does the right thing for his students and faculty.
JustPoop

East Syracuse, NY

#11 Apr 11, 2013
witchiepoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks as though he let Russom drag him down with him.He's an adult.He can make his own choices.he chose to sweep it under the table,laugh at it and ,he's going elsewhere to do the same thing.I hope wherever he's going, he thinks with the head on his shoulders and does the right thing for his students and faculty.
You are very spiteful, shallow, and closed minded.
I'm sure you don't know this man, anymore than I do.
And you say that!
Really? Wake up!
Or follow the other sheep. That's more easy to do. Duh.
Do your job

Fort Plain, NY

#12 Apr 11, 2013
Wow how boring bringing up the same crap. Here's something, it's raining out and it sucks. How about run with that, way more exciting.
yep

Fort Plain, NY

#13 Apr 11, 2013
out with the old stj board next week... :)
sshhhuuvvviiittt

Saint Johnsville, NY

#14 Apr 12, 2013
yep wrote:
out with the old stj board next week...:)

YEA RIGHT! same crap different day
witchiepoo

Fort Plain, NY

#15 Apr 12, 2013
JustPoop wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very spiteful, shallow, and closed minded.
I'm sure you don't know this man, anymore than I do.
And you say that!
Really? Wake up!
Or follow the other sheep. That's more easy to do. Duh.
How do you know I dont know him?He did something wrong or else he would not be gone.As far as him resigning,he is ashamed.He would not come back even if he was asked too.Wake up.
no surprise

West Winfield, NY

#16 Apr 13, 2013
remember there were only allegations the teacher(s)never had the nuts to file aformal written complaint if any of this is even true we will never know thanks to the pressure of the superintendents from hfm boces and st.j school.just another showing of gangster government
Sorry to See Him Go

Fort Plain, NY

#17 Apr 13, 2013
hmmmmmm wrote:
"Elementary principal resigns
The St. Johnsville Central School District announces that Elementary Principal Christopher Fatta has resigned his position to pursue other professional opportunities now that the merger of the school districts will occur later this month. Mr. Fatta enjoyed the opportunity working with the staff and providing the children of St. Johnsville with the best educational opportunities available and now looks forward to providing the same level of professional service in his new school district. We wish him well in his future endeavors." is the direct quote from the school website.
It looks like he FOUND himself another job! Who'd blame him?! There is a limit to the amount of chaos/mess/drama one can tolerate before realizing it's time to MOVE ON! I'm happy for both him and his family! He's ended his nightmare--and Good luck to him!
I heard he's interviewing. He is such an honest guy. I hope for the sake of this man and his family that another school district will snatch him up!
witchiepoo

Fort Plain, NY

#18 Apr 13, 2013
no surprise wrote:
remember there were only allegations the teacher(s)never had the nuts to file aformal written complaint if any of this is even true we will never know thanks to the pressure of the superintendents from hfm boces and st.j school.just another showing of gangster government
How do you know this?Nothing was ever said about what happened to the public.
Sorry to See Him Go

Fort Plain, NY

#19 Apr 13, 2013
witchiepoo wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know I dont know him?He did something wrong or else he would not be gone.As far as him resigning,he is ashamed.He would not come back even if he was asked too.Wake up.
Geez, did you learn nothing from history and social hysteria? Salem witch trials? Holocaust "He must have done something wrong....or they wouldn't have burned him at the stake...or sent him to a camp." You have a sick logic and make me sick.
Hello

Fort Plain, NY

#20 Apr 13, 2013
witchiepoo wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know this?Nothing was ever said about what happened to the public.
teachers talk.....you can't sweep everything under the rug, Laura.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Johnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stj Mayor 3 hr sugar 11
Free market competition but for how long 3 hr Sky Pilot 3
oe school board (Apr '12) 3 hr Ray 44
Supervisor 3 hr In The Know 4
A. J Berry is where she belongs finally. God re... (Dec '14) 3 hr Bill 20
Bathroom on stilts Jul 14 Who you gonna cakl 3
Hunter Loccia using the rig Jul 13 Skankseverywhere 11

St. Johnsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Johnsville Mortgages