Probies

Albany, NY

#1 Jun 4, 2010
Well I guess the fermented drunk apple doesn't fall too far from the drunk tree. Especially when said tree is getting gang raped in jail.
Firebreather

Queensbury, NY

#2 Jun 5, 2010
personally, i think he needs detox bad, or maybe a severe ass beating to snap him back into reality.
just saying

Albany, NY

#3 Jun 7, 2010
agreed lets do it
bap

Glens Falls, NY

#4 Jun 8, 2010
well he got arrested last week, so he wont be walking around drunk anymore for a while. he even threatened the judge... what an idiot! from what i hear, he's not even allowed to buy alcohol in this county
GOSSIP

Oneonta, NY

#5 Jun 9, 2010
he runs around town smashed for three days with this boy and the boys mom, that is stupid enough to put up with this idiotic underachieving goalless..... OK! worthless excuse for a human. Then he threatens his own family to the point where the father calls the police. keep following here b/c it gets a little tricky. he walks down the street yelling at the top of his lungs to this imaginary foe about putting his brother in prison and how he is such a criminal too. 2 more people call the police, then a sheriff whips through town followed by stj's finest, and a follow up of??!?!? who could it be but little falls police chief (must have been strolling through the area) he gets cornered and brought in. THE IDIOT PUTS HIS HEAD THROUGH THE WALL in the police station. and the greatest part the judge goes to see him to only be confronted for?!?! A:being a judge? B: Doing his job? C:Letting him off with minor fines and a promise to go to rehab? D:All of the above! and then ....... "You better put me in prison for a long time, because when I get out I'm going to kill you" said Tim Bennett as the judge came forth to present option D. What a waste of skin this guy is just about every one of them.
Tom

Glens Falls, NY

#6 Jun 9, 2010
Tim needs to be put away, 250 bail is a joke.
cupcake

Queensbury, NY

#7 Jun 10, 2010
just like all of the bennets..they r all drunks why should he be any different? now he's hanging in fort plain...lucky fort plain!!!
grow up

Lewiston, ME

#8 Jul 26, 2010
just because he is a bad seed doesnt mean eveyone in that family is bad so before you go judging a whole family for the mistakes of one person GROW THE F**K UP
wow

Glens Falls, NY

#9 Jul 26, 2010
i agree with grow up --they arent all bad
shelby

United States

#10 Jul 26, 2010
bernie has a job and is doing well with his life, chris isnt a total drunk and the parents dont even like alcohol so before you go judging you should get to know them thanks
:)
aim

Gloversville, NY

#11 Jul 27, 2010
I know his mom. She is a very nice lady. She was a CNA and became a RN. She had it rough. Why dont you guys leave this family alone. I have more respect for her than most of you that are on her that just put people down. The last time I knew you put your clothes on the same ETC. So how are you any better.
bob

Glens Falls, NY

#12 Jul 27, 2010
loser
Sis

United States

#13 Apr 7, 2011
Alright Listen Here I Was Pretty Much Related To The Family I Was With One Of The Brithers (Chris) For A Long Time You Know Nothing About The Bennetts So Dont Run Your Mouths.. I Loved Tim For Who He Was He Was Just A Troubled Person With A Troubled Life Very Few People Knew Of His Life And I Was One Of Them.. Teresea His Mom Is A Bitch And Fucked The Whole Family Over And On April 5th Tim Hung Himself In The House Over His Life And What His Mom Did To Him.. On April 6th He Was Found Dead. So Before Any Of You Dumb Ass Fucksd Run Your Mouth Maybe You Should Know The Facts Before You Talk About My Family And There Lives... You Know Nothing About Anyone And You Shouldnt Judge People You Barlie Know..
sharon springs

United States

#14 Apr 7, 2011
tim had a bad life when growning upand his uncle tim got hung in jail when he was 3 yrs old and was trouble too but that don't make them a bad person and teresea is the best mom she works so hard for what she got and george is a good dad ok they just had son get killed now this just leave my family alone there r others out worst then him ok at least he didn't kill anyone u just look at the name
grow up

Syracuse, NY

#15 Aug 1, 2011
are you people happy now timmy is gone is this what all of you wanted I hope you are all so proud of yourselves for bashing him when he was alive what do you have to say now that he has passed away nothing because you all know that you have no clue what your talking about LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE
abc5702

Clayton, NY

#16 Aug 2, 2011
grow up wrote:
are you people happy now timmy is gone is this what all of you wanted I hope you are all so proud of yourselves for bashing him when he was alive what do you have to say now
Same stuff I said before but in past tense...?
better

United States

#17 Aug 21, 2012
GOSSIP wrote:
he runs around town smashed for three days with this boy and the boys mom, that is stupid enough to put up with this idiotic underachieving goalless..... OK! worthless excuse for a human. Then he threatens his own family to the point where the father calls the police. keep following here b/c it gets a little tricky. he walks down the street yelling at the top of his lungs to this imaginary foe about putting his brother in prison and how he is such a criminal too. 2 more people call the police, then a sheriff whips through town followed by stj's finest, and a follow up of??!?!? who could it be but little falls police chief (must have been strolling through the area) he gets cornered and brought in. THE IDIOT PUTS HIS HEAD THROUGH THE WALL in the police station. and the greatest part the judge goes to see him to only be confronted for?!?! A:being a judge? B: Doing his job? C:Letting him off with minor fines and a promise to go to rehab? D:All of the above! and then ....... "You better put me in prison for a long time, because when I get out I'm going to kill you" said Tim Bennett as the judge came forth to present option D. What a waste of skin this guy is just about every one of them.
Just one question for all of you who obviously never made a mistake in your life or had to watch a loved one struggle with a mental illness....did any of you ever try to help? Or did you just sit back and watch? half the people in this town were guilty of feeding his addictions. Let's face it. He had to get it somewhere. Everyone gave him what he wanted, then sat back and watched and laughed, then when it got out of hand you all resort to bashing him on topix. I don't know how you all live with yourselves. I believe in karma. the way you all talk about people will come back on you someday. Maybe if people had tried to support him instead of bashing him, when honestly, it has nothing to do with you, maybe things might be different now. The people who suffered from his actions were his close family and friends and they still tried to help him. The rest of you just have nothing better to do than gossip. If you see someone struggling in life, either try to help them or shut up. You are no better than the smut that comes out of your mouths.
not you

Fort Plain, NY

#18 Aug 21, 2012
@ better. I am in the same boat he was in. People love me and laugh with me, but don't know my hurt. I loved him as I could relate to where he was comming from. He never asked for help and never lead me to believe he was in trouble. sometimes people just miss the signs. so very sorry for your loss.
better

United States

#19 Aug 22, 2012
Not you...... :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Johnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lffd wtf ??? 5 hr Dimeadz 10
The Fort plain Police Chief (Ex) 5 hr Sueyboohoo 1
Little Falls' latest drifter 8 hr Nice guy 5
olly smith 8 hr urwhatur 8
Minden tax going up 72% January 2016 (Oct '15) 9 hr urwhatur 7
Help me GETOUTAHERE 9 hr Global 7
PEZ sighting!!! 15 hr LF Resident 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Johnsville Mortgages