Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

one elm sch wrote:
It is not OE against St. J more like the community trying to let the BOE know what they want to pay for. The members just get mad and start insulting because they are upset with the thought of not getting a seat on the panel of everything for my kids and friends.
What decisions can they make for their kids & friends? The teachers are already working there, so it's not like they are hiring friends...& the only ones who could be let go, if necessary, are the ones with the least seniority. As far as programs go, I think that the people who are running for the Board who have kids in the school actually have pretty smart kids... So I'm guessing (I haven't asked them personally) that they'd be all for those AP classes you are also hoping for. When you can explain to me what decisions they can make to personally benefit their own children, I might take one of your comments seriously. Until then, it's the same old "wahn wahn wohn wohn" like what comes from Charlie Brown's teacher's mouth.
Question

Belchertown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Making a statement like "the people who are running for the board who actually have kids in the school actually have pretty smart kids" is counter-productive to your stance on this thread. It is inflammatory and does nothing more than prove you have some "insight" into the school. To waste time arguing with people who are NOT thinking about the kids, just their lost identity is useless and tiresome, I Wonder Why. Better to use it helping the kids !!
THE WORM

Minoa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Thank God Clarky is running to straignten out this whole mess. With him at the helm, this ship will be set on course.
when

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

When is the new school going to be built? Is it going on Lassellsville rd or is K H selling some of his land for the build?
OMG

Saint Johnsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

THE WORM wrote:
Thank God Clarky is running to straignten out this whole mess. With him at the helm, this ship will be set on course.
That is a joke!! Part of the problem not the solution.
I wonder why

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Question wrote:
Making a statement like "the people who are running for the board who actually have kids in the school actually have pretty smart kids" is counter-productive to your stance on this thread. It is inflammatory and does nothing more than prove you have some "insight" into the school. To waste time arguing with people who are NOT thinking about the kids, just their lost identity is useless and tiresome, I Wonder Why. Better to use it helping the kids !!
Explain to me how saying that someone has smart kids & would most likely support a stance that someone on the opposite side of the argument is actually lobbying for is counterproductive and/or inflammatory. What are you talking about??
Out side the lines

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

K H will never win, he wants new school on his land, Clarkey will also never win. He has other agendas.
when

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

K H will win in the end either way, on the BOE or not. He pushed for the OE merge because he didn't like the Ft P offer. He knew Ft P would never buy any of his land. This way he got his taxes lowered and still has a chance to make a HUGE profit selling some prime real estate.
Same wah

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

When was there ever any talk of building a new school? Stop with the crying already.
what now

Saint Johnsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

when wrote:
K H will win in the end either way, on the BOE or not. He pushed for the OE merge because he didn't like the Ft P offer. He knew Ft P would never buy any of his land. This way he got his taxes lowered and still has a chance to make a HUGE profit selling some prime real estate.
Why the hell would we build a new school?We have so many buildings now.Maybe 30 yrs.ago but not now.We dont need Keith Handy's land except maybe for a soccer field.
when

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

soccer field, school, what is the difference..........money wasted is money wasted.

Now when is OE closing the doors? It makes sense to shut that school on the hill down, why truck kids all over the country and have different buildings representing ONE school. St J can easily support all of OE and then some. Time to grow up and do what was on the table from the beganing.
when

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Same wah wrote:
When was there ever any talk of building a new school? Stop with the crying already.

Might want to bring that up with THE BIG R and D or even some of those representatives that visited, it was brought up. Gee sure hope you didn't vote without all the info..........like SO MANY DID!!!!

What is done is DONE! Now is not the time to claim stupidity! There is a reason why so many wanted answers about this fiasco.
Duh

Dryden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

when wrote:
<quoted text>
Might want to bring that up with THE BIG R and D or even some of those representatives that visited, it was brought up. Gee sure hope you didn't vote without all the info..........like SO MANY DID!!!!
What is done is DONE! Now is not the time to claim stupidity! There is a reason why so many wanted answers about this fiasco.
You are seriously touched in the head. No we are not building a new school, no, no, no! Got it, no new school! We are merging our schools into one in order to offer our students more opportunities. We are going to use our existing buildings. Yes, what is done is done and you might better realize that. If you are not going to be a part of making this new district great, then shut up and stop causing problems. Go wolves!
what now

Saint Johnsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

when wrote:
soccer field, school, what is the difference..........money wasted is money wasted.
Now when is OE closing the doors? It makes sense to shut that school on the hill down, why truck kids all over the country and have different buildings representing ONE school. St J can easily support all of OE and then some. Time to grow up and do what was on the table from the beganing.
I was thinking maybe he would donate the land,like the family in Canajoharie did years ago.I should have said that.You are right though,we have enough buildings now to house more children than we have.
I wonder why

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
You are seriously touched in the head. No we are not building a new school, no, no, no! Got it, no new school! We are merging our schools into one in order to offer our students more opportunities. We are going to use our existing buildings. Yes, what is done is done and you might better realize that. If you are not going to be a part of making this new district great, then shut up and stop causing problems. Go wolves!
. Agreed!! Not to mention that there is a beautiful soccer field at the OE complex, plus the one behind STJ High School, AND the one at Soldiers & Sailors park. It doesn't seem like the School District would be looking to buy land for a soccer field, now, does it? So, again, they are making up lies to try to make someone look bad...in this case, Mr. Handy. They are negative, envious, and spiteful because the merge went through. "Duh, thanks for helping to spread some TRUTH around here!
when

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

@Duh...mmy: it is only logical to use one area, after all this was about saving $$$$$(1st and foremost if I must add) and having a new school that could last for years and provide a valuable education. Do not keep trolling my post by trying to belittle me. You can either add an answer or go suck your thumb like you obviously have in the past!
Oh and by the way, incase you missed what the consultants said, this was not about offering more it was about becoming one and "HOPEFULLY" in the future the school would grow big enough to offer MORE!!!!!!!!!! Go ahead and say I'm wrong, I'm fine with that, want to know why, because I actually listened to what they had to say!
I wonder why

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Do you listen to yourself? You are so busy trying to find fault with and make up stories about the people who are on and/or running for the school board that you don't even know what the hell you're trying to say. Where's the new school, hOw about a soccer field, somebody's going to make money off the merge by selling their land, but the merge was about becoming "one", go suck your thumb... Shut UP already! Your lies make no sense.
when

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Keep singing your song, maybe by the end of the day you'll believe your sh*t don't stink. As for the rest of us, we can smell ya a mile away!
So sad

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Rory wrote:
You would think voters would know by now who is the best candidate for the job. Don't be fooled by certain local families, they will tell you what they want you to hear. Some of you have had past experience with board members, follow your instincts. Most know what board members favor their own children when it comes to sports, class projects (picking school colors)...etc. Do your homework, this could be the most important decision of your life...VOTE wisely.
Most important decision of your life....that's sad! Really, let's not choose individuals because they favored school colors! Come on! How about this for doing your homework and voting wisely....vote educated, intelligent, stable individuals who actually have the knowledge to make important decisions! Put personal vendettas aside!
shocked

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

How about this for doing your homework and voting wisely....vote educated, intelligent, stable individuals who actually have the knowledge to make important decisions! Put personal vendettas aside!

How true, but the sad part now, is where do we find these people? The ones running, heeheeeheeehahahaaahaaaheeehew eehahaahhehahhehahaheheeehaaah ahaaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of140
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the St. Johnsville Forum right now

Search the St. Johnsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Senoir trip to Florida 8 min I am truly sad 26
Oestj school 39 min duh 38
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 54 min positronium 6,185
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 56 min positronium 6,287
Bob failing 2 hr Teaching for dummies 33
I love the cookie baker that watches the Eggies 4 hr wonder dog 3
barbra czelusniak 12 hr DJteebone 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Johnsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Johnsville People Search