Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Nov 8, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bamboozled

Lowville, NY

#1 Oct 22, 2012
Here we go again. Mr. Dotter again has the town trash pickup at HIS convenience. You would think he would have learned by the complaints from the spring trash pickup! But noooo! Again, the hell with the people. Jeff, you are there for OUR convenience, NOT yours! I work in Ilion from 7:30to4:30, Monday thru Friday with mandatory overtime from 7:30 to noon. Just how in the hell am I supposed drop off my trash? Normally, I don't resort to name calling, but in this case it seems appropriate. Jeff, you're an arrogant dumb ass! I can only hope you will only serve one term. I hope the people in the village of St. Johnsville will have potty on the towns folk that have to put up with Mr. Doxtator
and not vote for him in the next election. This guy has done nothing right since he took over.
Right on

Pulaski, NY

#2 Oct 22, 2012
I Have to agree with Bamboozled. Jeff is NOT out for the towns people. He is only out for himself. I hope he doesn't get voted in next election. No matter what us towns people think, won't matter because A Doxtator is ALWAYS right.....News Flash...I'm pretty sure next year that someone else is going to take his spot for the town superintendant job and Will do a BETTER Job For the PEOPLE. I heard he is very well known, and well liked and very familiar with the job. HE will Definatley have my vote. Get this dumb-ass Jeff Doxtator out!!
Birdie

Pulaski, NY

#3 Oct 24, 2012
Jeff needs to be voted out next election. I have to agree with the above comments. He sucks! He is not a people person and has not been " FOR THE PEOPLE" which I believe in a small community that is what you need to be. He is very ignorant and thinks he is a know it all. I have met him and I have heard from others that he doesn't care about us or our feelings. He is right and that is it. You will not tell Mr. Jeff Doxtator any different. So who is with me and wants change and someone in there who cares about the people and will get the job done RIGHT!
really

Canajoharie, NY

#4 Oct 31, 2012
ITS SPELLED D-O-X-T-A-T-E-R IF YOUR GOING TO BITCH ABOUT A MAN GET HIS NAME RIGHT!!
okie

Gloversville, NY

#5 Oct 31, 2012
You mean it is spelled D-u-m-b-a-s-s
Say so

Canajoharie, NY

#6 Oct 31, 2012
Run for the position, you all know so much.
Handy Manny

Lacona, NY

#7 Nov 2, 2012
The weasel will only have the job for 1 more year. HELLO unemployment!!!
Mickey

Gloversville, NY

#8 Nov 5, 2012
I really don't like to talk bad about anyone but I have had a few encounters with Jeff, and he didn't care at all what I had to say and really portrayed himself to be a know it all. I have learned that in his eyes we towns people are not important. We need to work around Jeffs schedule and to hell with ours, reguardless if we have kids, jobs, or anything else that is important to us. As long as Jeff sets the rules and Gets what He wants that is all that matters! He needs to go find a new job.. maybe a correctional officer, or better yet a drill sergeant.
huh

United States

#9 Nov 5, 2012
Ive lived in the town a while now. I was informed in advance about the hours and made arrangements. idk what the problem is. Bamboozled....I pray you're not making guns if you cant figure out trash day. We keep bitching we could end up like Ft. Plain... without one at all! I wont pass judgement until I see the conditions of the road this winter.
Bamboozled

Gloversville, NY

#10 Nov 5, 2012
Congratulations huh, for making arrangements. However I was not able to, unless I'm supposed to use a sick or vacation day just to satisfy our highway superintendent. Your just not getting it. People are not supposed to make arrangements just to satisfy him. He's supposed to be here for the beniifit of the people, not the other way around! Last year and for the last 20years, we had it for three days and had longer hours! This guy is a premadonna!
Oscar

Fort Plain, NY

#11 Nov 6, 2012
Wow, all this drama over your old crap. Maybe you should take the time to drive it to the dump yourself! LOVE to hear people bitch and moan over being inconvenienced by the hours of a "service" offered by a Village, Town, etc. Get over yourself- you're lucky to even have the luxury of dropping off you crap for them to dispose of.
for the kids

Syracuse, NY

#12 Nov 6, 2012
dont we pay thru our taxs to have our crap as you call it hauled away?
Oscar

Fort Plain, NY

#13 Nov 6, 2012
for the kids wrote:
dont we pay thru our taxs to have our crap as you call it hauled away?
Yep, and the town is providing the service. Are they supposed to provide 24-hour service to accommodate everyone's needs? No. If you don't like the hours, do it yourself!
for the kids

Syracuse, NY

#14 Nov 7, 2012
What a shame you camt work with people. Does someone have to stand guard all the time?
huh

United States

#15 Nov 8, 2012
does anyone know what the budget called for this year? maybe it was only budgeted for 1 day... anyone think of that? You cant just 'do' what you want when you're supervisor.. you still have to follow the budget set forth. Even if your taxes cover it... your money goes into a yearly budget.. dump day could be cut all together if it needs to be.
spook

Schodack Landing, NY

#16 Nov 8, 2012
Jeff is doing a good job,if some of you people weren't such pack rats you wouldn't have to worry about trash day,anything metal can go to the scrap yard and garbage gets picked up weekly.
Mickey

Richland, NY

#17 Nov 27, 2012
Jeff Sucks!
huh

United States

#18 Nov 28, 2012
Jeff sucks Mickey? Punctuation really matters in that question! hahahaha
whatever

Canajoharie, NY

#19 Nov 28, 2012
I love how topix is nothing about whine-asses..
Totally agree

Pulaski, NY

#20 Nov 6, 2013
Bamboozled wrote:
Here we go again. Mr. Dotter again has the town trash pickup at HIS convenience. You would think he would have learned by the complaints from the spring trash pickup! But noooo! Again, the hell with the people. Jeff, you are there for OUR convenience, NOT yours! I work in Ilion from 7:30to4:30, Monday thru Friday with mandatory overtime from 7:30 to noon. Just how in the hell am I supposed drop off my trash? Normally, I don't resort to name calling, but in this case it seems appropriate. Jeff, you're an arrogant dumb ass! I can only hope you will only serve one term. I hope the people in the village of St. Johnsville will have potty on the towns folk that have to put up with Mr. Doxtator
and not vote for him in the next election. This guy has done nothing right since he took over.
he has done nothing since he took over

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Johnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new police cars 3 hr I spy with my laz... 30
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 4 hr Pugs 16,780
where are all the gloom and doomers? 4 hr Mrs Brown 2
pizza boys 18 hr lol 22
On Looker 23 hr Did u forget 3
fireworks Thu djteebone 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
•••
•••
St. Johnsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Johnsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Johnsville People Search