worden

Saint Johnsville, NY

#1 Dec 2, 2012
What do you think about Glen Blanchard? The only no voter on the board, sounds like he lives in the dark ages.
Voting no again

Speculator, NY

#2 Dec 2, 2012
Although he sways with the wind, I actually think he is the only one on the board who actually cares for the school and students.
worden wrote:
What do you think about Glen Blanchard? The only no voter on the board, sounds like he lives in the dark ages.
Enough

Gloversville, NY

#3 Dec 2, 2012
Is that why he spoke to the Bd of Ed from Dolgeville about possibly tuitioning out the high school? He cares about the school and students. If so he'd vote yes.
lost

Williamstown, NY

#4 Dec 2, 2012
Needs to Resign
Voting no again

Speculator, NY

#5 Dec 4, 2012
Well in reading today's Leader Herald Glen proved he is not a Russom puppet. I imagine that Ben and Cindy must be typing a response letter, with Russom of course telling them what they need to write, to go into the Leader as quick as possible. Russom himself will of course have something put in the papers, they are in his back pocket anyway. Way to go Glen, stick up for what you believe, you have more balls than any of those other board members. And the yes voters are going nuts, not that their not nuts already mind you!
Confused

Little Falls, NY

#6 Dec 4, 2012
Voting no again wrote:
Well in reading today's Leader Herald Glen proved he is not a Russom puppet. I imagine that Ben and Cindy must be typing a response letter, with Russom of course telling them what they need to write, to go into the Leader as quick as possible. Russom himself will of course have something put in the papers, they are in his back pocket anyway. Way to go Glen, stick up for what you believe, you have more balls than any of those other board members. And the yes voters are going nuts, not that their not nuts already mind you!
Can you tell me what he believes in? It's obviously not keeping the oe school district. By tuitioning out we lose all decisions. How is this better than a merger?
Voting no again

Speculator, NY

#7 Dec 4, 2012
He believes in not being a Russom puppet and being told what to say and what to do. He believes that the merge does not make sense. He believes that if the people who took their kids out of OE wanted the merge so bad they would have sent them to ST J, but no, they didn't. Stay in St J where you belong. I respect him for making his point public and standing by it, which is a hell of a lot more than I can say for any of those useless board members. They need to go...and so does Russom.
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell me what he believes in? It's obviously not keeping the oe school district. By tuitioning out we lose all decisions. How is this better than a merger?
Confused

Little Falls, NY

#8 Dec 4, 2012
He wants a small school? So tuition to dolgeville where class size is bigger?

You don't want to lose a school for property value?
Yet your school will be in a neighboring district where you have no say and kids will need to be bussed over an hour one way.

You want to save the band?
Where will the band be or ms. Mott if students are tuitioned?

Wouldn't oe still have a elementary in a merger??

All of your points end in a vindictive cry for russoms job. Like a baby cut off your nose in spite your face.
Voting no again

Speculator, NY

#9 Dec 4, 2012
You are confused...very confused. I feel sorry for you. Your confusion is priceless....good luck with that.
Confused wrote:
He wants a small school? So tuition to dolgeville where class size is bigger?
You don't want to lose a school for property value?
Yet your school will be in a neighboring district where you have no say and kids will need to be bussed over an hour one way.
You want to save the band?
Where will the band be or ms. Mott if students are tuitioned?
Wouldn't oe still have a elementary in a merger??
All of your points end in a vindictive cry for russoms job. Like a baby cut off your nose in spite your face.
confused

Little Falls, NY

#10 Dec 4, 2012
Voting No...

What am I confused about? I would love to know how this is better than the alternative. I was a no voter last time, but am voting yes this time.

Please tell me how tuitioning our high school kids out is going to save our school or band?
Voting no again

Speculator, NY

#11 Dec 4, 2012
You have to be confused if you thinking of changing your vote. Glen did not that tuitioning the kids out is what is going to actually take place. Don't be fooled into thinking that only a merge is going to save the school Both schools were financially secure before the merge, then when it gets voted down suddenly there are money issues. What Glen wrote was to vote from the heart, not what others are trying to get you to believe or vote their way.
confused wrote:
Voting No...
What am I confused about? I would love to know how this is better than the alternative. I was a no voter last time, but am voting yes this time.
Please tell me how tuitioning our high school kids out is going to save our school or band?
confused

Little Falls, NY

#12 Dec 4, 2012
I want my children to have more. If there is all of this money in the schools why have there been cuts the last few years? We do not even have a full time guidance counselor anymore. What school besides us has a halftime guidance? My son couldn't get his transcripts because the guidance counseler is only there certain days.

When my son was younger there were enrichment classes that were taught. Now they have cut down to 2 social studies teachers, 2 math, half health, a music teacher, half art....fewer elementary teachers...

What cuts will be next year?
big bopper

Saint Johnsville, NY

#13 Dec 4, 2012
Voting no again wrote:
Although he sways with the wind, I actually think he is the only one on the board who actually cares for the school and students.
<quoted text>
Glenn is here to serve his interests. He didn't want the Dolgeville merger the first time, nor the St. Johnsville merger this time. He tried to talk to the DCS Board behind every ones back.

Glenn wants control!!!!!!!!!
tracker

Saint Johnsville, NY

#14 Dec 7, 2012
Glen you're such a jerk, it's all about you and the hell with the kids. You are the most selfish person I have ever known. Karma is a wonderful thing and don't you ever forget it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Johnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New position 15 hr Remember 51
utvs 15 hr Turned in 6
Todd Austin & Alisha Hogan town drunks Mon Rick 22
Bill Ryan has new woman fast moving Mon Todd 6
Coffin Family Mon Shelly 7
oh yes Mon Shelly 4
Smokers in our area (Oct '15) Mon Joe 54

St. Johnsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Johnsville Mortgages