Proud Resident

Canajoharie, NY

#1 Jun 26, 2013
I just saw a Coming Soon sign in Ed Smith's store, Mohawk Valley Foods. Is Ed reopening his store? I hope so, because I loved having the co-op in town to get great prices on dry goods. I also heard a rumor that Ed is opening a bakery. Good for Ed, opening another store in this town is good for St. Johnsville.
Joke

Canajoharie, NY

#2 Jun 26, 2013
Lost building to taxes , mother on street great Jo ED.
Proud Resident

Canajoharie, NY

#3 Jun 27, 2013
WHAT? Who took the store from Ed? This is not right. Ed has done so much for this community, and now this is how St. Johnsville repays him. Next they will take his house and force him out. Great job St. Johnsville.
Proud Resident

Canajoharie, NY

#5 Jun 27, 2013
I'm just trying to learn what happened to Ed and his store. If it was taxes, why wasn't he given the opportunity to pay them. Something doesn't sound right.
taxpayer

Bristol, CT

#7 Jun 27, 2013
If he lost it because he didnt pay his taxes ,thats his fault, he is no better than joe blow, that a boy good old ST.J,people know your taxes come due same time ea.year, BE READY FOR THEM.....I DONT LIKE THEM , But I pay them....
Potsy

Canajoharie, NY

#8 Jun 27, 2013
A bit defensive, when Ed has been in everyone's business, making calls to the school superintendent, doing FOIL requests, calling the newspapers. Ed, a fine upstanding resident...who are you kidding? When somebody doesn't pay his village taxes, it hurts all of us who live in the village.
Not smart

Canajoharie, NY

#9 Jun 27, 2013
If you don't pay your taxes they auction it at the county. Village has nothing to do with this. He bought building at 80 k about 7 years ago. He knew he did not pay taxes Why did he not put for sale? 50 k is better than 0. This is the idiot you people are talking about.
Yes new businesss soon

Canajoharie, NY

#10 Jun 28, 2013
Yes new business, welcome "Bridge Street Bakery and Café "opening soon, new ownership, will have many great homemade goodies. just wait and see. Saint Johnsville needs this.
Proud Resident wrote:
I just saw a Coming Soon sign in Ed Smith's store, Mohawk Valley Foods. Is Ed reopening his store? I hope so, because I loved having the co-op in town to get great prices on dry goods. I also heard a rumor that Ed is opening a bakery. Good for Ed, opening another store in this town is good for St. Johnsville.
really

Feeding Hills, MA

#11 Jun 28, 2013
Ed was, is and will remain a blowhard! Maybe he can get Bob Smith to print it somewhere or the other Bob to try to fix his "outstanding" name! Hahaha, anything that nitwit gets he deserves!!!!
omg

Feeding Hills, MA

#12 Jun 28, 2013
Yes new businesss soon wrote:
<quoted text>Yes new business, welcome "Bridge Street Bakery and Café "opening soon, new ownership, will have many great homemade goodies. just wait and see. Saint Johnsville needs this.
I heard the Arduinis are gonna single handedly save St. Johnsville! Yay, a couple a great kids! Hope the Mrs. doesn't wreck with her face book rants!
old

Portland, MI

#13 Jun 28, 2013
really wrote:
Ed was, is and will remain a blowhard! Maybe he can get Bob Smith to print it somewhere or the other Bob to try to fix his "outstanding" name! Hahaha, anything that nitwit gets he deserves!!!!
Print some flyers and pass them around town..
J Smith

United States

#14 Jul 1, 2013
old wrote:
<quoted text>
Print some flyers and pass them around town..
first off I like too say I hate topix it's nothing but a bunch of low life's with nothing better to do! I was told that people were talking shit on here about my family I wish u would grow a set and put your real name on it so I could tell u to fuck off in person!
Move

Johnstown, NY

#15 Jul 1, 2013
J Smith you live on here posting trash with your bottom feeding family and Friend. (just one )so stop pretending.
Rory

Herkimer, NY

#16 Jul 17, 2013
J Smith wrote:
<quoted text>first off I like too say I hate topix it's nothing but a bunch of low life's with nothing better to do! I was told that people were talking shit on here about my family I wish u would grow a set and put your real name on it so I could tell u to fuck off in person!
Just a short post from an out of towner--- Topix is the same all over. Some people have good mature posts etc. Overall,however, there are a lot of TROLLS out there who have nothing better to do with their time then to insult and libel people. I spend a lot less time on it these days. It can really get your BP up. It's not worth it. Try spending less time on it, believe me, you'll feel better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Johnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe L Green Basketball (Feb '12) 1 hr Awake topper 90
d h r 6 hr What 3
Saints banners 7 hr Pathetic 55
OESJ Building Proposition 7 hr Pathetic 69
Thinker 12 hr Stop now 6
oesj boe saddens me 13 hr Stop now 35
Company seeks site in Amsterdam (Jun '12) Feb 27 what now 14
St. Johnsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web