Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Finally nice out,the last several days while setting on my front porch, iv noticed our local police driving by my street, I can see them texting on their private phones,think ill take a picture with my camera and publish in the paper thought texting and driving was illegal.everyone just keep an eye open,maybe the chief should have a talk with the officers.....
Think man

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

They do what they want, They don't wear seat belts either. Mass waste of money.
Shonsie

Saint Johnsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Stop bitching...
bernie

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Did they know the street they were on? Good policing, not even competent policing. Keep paying them and then pay their retirement to double and triple dip.
Know something

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Wasted money, try to find how much they cost, Not Possible, ST j village budget is impossible to figure.
Tax saver

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Dump local cops,give county 200 k to cover village , I think they would dive for this. Barnes won't do this as he has connections to Dept. Driving up down streets Sundays at 6 am and most other days is a joke, Gas, wear on cars, Why?
Voyer

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

The police drive streets to curb crime, that's whyST J has low murder, and rape incidents, wake up, can you imagine without them what it would be like? Palatine Bridge or Fonda? No police.
Booger

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Tax saver wrote:
Dump local cops,give county 200 k to cover village , I think they would dive for this. Barnes won't do this as he has connections to Dept. Driving up down streets Sundays at 6 am and most other days is a joke, Gas, wear on cars, Why?
The county already DOES cover the village you screwball... for no extra money... DUHHHHHHH
Booger

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Think man wrote:
They do what they want, They don't wear seat belts either. Mass waste of money.
They don't have to wear seat belts.. just like taxi drivers... look it up idiot... then come back here and say your sorry for being stupid
Dumb

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Hide and arrest criminals , That is their job, Pathetic situation. Cost is not a option, How many people in this village even know their names? What a great village board that allows this exspentures to continue.
hamilton_burger

Suwanee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

There's a board? Are they bobble heads?
Booger

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Dumb wrote:
Hide and arrest criminals , That is their job, Pathetic situation. Cost is not a option, How many people in this village even know their names? What a great village board that allows this exspentures to continue.
Your an idiot and a loser it appears. Who cares what the cops names are??. Call them OFFICER and thats about as formal as they want you to be, they don't want to be your friend, sorry. Everyone wants to be friends with the cops so they give them breaks later on.I guess you will just have to be obey the law from now on. Those good ol' days are long gone.
hamilton_burger

Suwanee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Robot police are coming. Is what you call freedom?
Idiot

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Spend 300 k a year on our money , for what drive up and down to curb what? Call them sir Why?, we pay them a lot of money to spend on gas and wear out cars, To hide here and there . Who is the Idiot?
HBOMB

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Idiot wrote:
Spend 300 k a year on our money , for what drive up and down to curb what? Call them sir Why?, we pay them a lot of money to spend on gas and wear out cars, To hide here and there . Who is the Idiot?
Obviously you are ,you even call yourself idiot so it must be true
Beantown

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Idiot wrote:
Your the IDIOT! Isn't that plain to see??!. With your philosophy, why don't you just cancel your car insurance? I mean, besides being illegal to do so, you don't need it right?

You don't need something until you do.

They don't get paid a lot of money, in fact no local department does, but everyone does an outstanding job. I suggest that YOU stop at the Police Department and do a ride a long with them. THEN... and only THEN, come back on here and report to all of us what we already know... They do what they are supposed to do.
Infoe

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

They do what they are supposed to do? Ride up and down street why, get the hell out of car there are criminal in back of buildings not breaking in places on Main Street fronts. Better yet , go away , save village 300 k a year.
hamilton_burger

Lachine, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

When the robots and cameras displace some of the future retirees, people like Beantown will cry big time.
Beantown

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

hamilton_burger wrote:
When the robots and cameras displace some of the future retirees, people like Beantown will cry big time.
Watch a few more movies you idiot, you George Jetson mother F'er. Maybe Rosie the robot can keep you company.
Beantown

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Infoe wrote:
They do what they are supposed to do? Ride up and down street why, get the hell out of car there are criminal in back of buildings not breaking in places on Main Street fronts. Better yet , go away , save village 300 k a year.
What are you talking about?? Did you bump your stupid head again?? Maybe they should go off road and ride on your lawn. Your as stupid as your posts.

Tell me... what do you want them to do? Who are these criminals lurking behind buildings on Main Street who SOMEHOW from BEHIND the building they manage to break into the STOREFRONTS as you stated? Do you make any damn sense? Shut the F up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the St. Johnsville Forum right now

Search the St. Johnsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gas Plant 56 min GREEN THUMB 269
Appointments 1 hr Bookie 33
FP Basketball 10 hr FP Hoop Fan 1
Copper Moose Ale House 14 hr bogus 192
Felicia and joe 14 hr Sosad 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 18 hr lionland 6,326
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,324
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Johnsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Johnsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••