snowmobile trail that crosses 331

snowmobile trail that crosses 331

Posted in the St. Johnsville Forum

area rider

Saint Johnsville, NY

#1 Jan 6, 2013
the signs are up but both ways its a dead end. bridge is out in the swamp. new pond going the other way. take the signs down or put signs that say dead end .
jeff

Gloversville, NY

#2 Jan 6, 2013
area rider wrote:
the signs are up but both ways its a dead end. bridge is out in the swamp. new pond going the other way. take the signs down or put signs that say dead end .
Don't like it don't ride there
Me too

Hadley, NY

#3 Jan 7, 2013
jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like it don't ride there
Screw you Jeff.... How about you sell your sled to pay off your pile of bills.... get your priorities straight... I know who you are... Your PATHETIC, and you'll never be more than you already are... NOTHING.
idk

Moravia, NY

#4 Jan 7, 2013
sounds like path to cash crop
jeff

Gloversville, NY

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Me too wrote:
<quoted text>Screw you Jeff.... How about you sell your sled to pay off your pile of bills.... get your priorities straight... I know who you are... Your PATHETIC, and you'll never be more than you already are... NOTHING.
U have no idea who i am, and why don't u worry about ur bills piling up and not worry about mine. Everything i have i own and it's paid for don't know what Jeff ur talking about but it's not me so piss off homo
jeff

Gloversville, NY

#6 Jan 7, 2013
Me too wrote:
<quoted text>Screw you Jeff.... How about you sell your sled to pay off your pile of bills.... get your priorities straight... I know who you are... Your PATHETIC, and you'll never be more than you already are... NOTHING.
I think u may be referring to Jeff doxtater well I'm not him so get ur facts straight
snowrider in oppenheim

Hartford, CT

#7 Jan 8, 2013
I was told yesterday that there was a new trail broke around the pond . Close to the pool. As far as the swamp good luck with that if u dont fix it yourself it wont get done
Land owner

Hadley, NY

#8 Jan 8, 2013
If you are a dues paying club member talk to your club if you have a problem. If not,then stay off the trails.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Johnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PRICE CHOPPER!!! PEZ handing out steak 13 min Sir PEZalot 1
Jodihole 17 min HardUPdeb 4
Soup Fest ‘17 17 min Dobson 14
PEZ IS in Little Falls right now!! 26 min Mrs_Macoroni 8
Church Worshippers Dec 10 Dumbazz 6
OESJ Basketball Uniforms (Dec '13) Dec 7 What 58
Ed smith (Jan '12) Dec 6 Anonymous 16

St. Johnsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance