First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Sick of the Mess

Canajoharie, NY

#125 Feb 26, 2013
witchiepoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms.Campione was not even in the room when it happened.Now what do you have to say?
Really? I bet there are a whole room full of people willing to say otherwise.
witchiepoo

Canajoharie, NY

#126 Feb 27, 2013
Sick of the Mess wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I bet there are a whole room full of people willing to say otherwise.
I dont't think so,not according to those who said she was at the high school when it happened. You know-it-all.
same class

Pulaski, NY

#127 Feb 27, 2013
Sick of the Mess wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I bet there are a whole room full of people willing to say otherwise.
ya a bunch of liers!
what now

Canajoharie, NY

#128 Feb 28, 2013
same class wrote:
<quoted text>ya a bunch of liers!
The story here is.Think with the head on your shoulders.Unfortunately, Russom did not!The only fault here is his.His alone.I bet he's sorry,sorry he got called on it.
wiser-than-you-a ll

Richland, NY

#129 Apr 17, 2013
Most of the problem surounds the teachers.. If you went to sj school, then you shouldnt be a teacher there...If they dont like you, then they sure dont like yur kids, and they will do whater to make your child miserable... Get rid of all the ones who went to stj schol, and there wont be any problems....
You are quite stupid

Gloversville, NY

#130 Apr 17, 2013
what now wrote:
<quoted text>
The story here is.Think with the head on your shoulders.Unfortunately, Russom did not!The only fault here is his.His alone.I bet he's sorry,sorry he got called on it.
Well I don't know, if you think about it he is sitting home on his fat ass and still getting a check. Meanwhile Fatta resigns, and Russom, the cause of all the mess remains the coward taking no blame or responsibility...but still collects his check! Russom is a scumbag!
You got picked on a lot

Fort Plain, NY

#131 Apr 18, 2013
wiser-than-you-all wrote:
Most of the problem surounds the teachers.. If you went to sj school, then you shouldnt be a teacher there...If they dont like you, then they sure dont like yur kids, and they will do whater to make your child miserable... Get rid of all the ones who went to stj schol, and there wont be any problems....
That is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Most taxpayers think it's a good idea to hire locally- that way, their tax dollars are staying in the community for the most part. Except for idiots. They get all hot & bothered when a local person is successful. Obviously, you got beat up a lot in high school.
tax cash

Gloversville, NY

#132 Apr 18, 2013
You got picked on a lot wrote:
<quoted text>That is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Most taxpayers think it's a good idea to hire locally- that way, their tax dollars are staying in the community for the most part. Except for idiots. They get all hot & bothered when a local person is successful. Obviously, you got beat up a lot in high school.
wrong answer clown, higher teachers outside the community and you grow the community. higher within is like sleeping with your mother or sister. Stop the inbreeding now and get new blood in the schools. Let the local teachers travel to Amsterdam or little falls.
what the?

Albany, NY

#133 Apr 18, 2013
Those damn St. J teachers acting up AGAIN? The power! The audacity! Poor Danny... forced to resign when innocent. Gee that doesn't sound right? Isn't that what the bully BOE in St. J did to Fatta? Who resigns when they are innocent? This must only happen in districts that hire one time students...
wiser-than-you-a ll

Richland, NY

#134 Apr 18, 2013
tax cash wrote:
<quoted text>wrong answer clown, higher teachers outside the community and you grow the community. higher within is like sleeping with your mother or sister. Stop the inbreeding now and get new blood in the schools. Let the local teachers travel to Amsterdam or little falls.
Thank You.......Obviously that was one of the stj teachers...
You got picked on a lot

Fort Plain, NY

#135 Apr 18, 2013
tax cash wrote:
<quoted text>wrong answer clown, higher teachers outside the community and you grow the community. higher within is like sleeping with your mother or sister. Stop the inbreeding now and get new blood in the schools. Let the local teachers travel to Amsterdam or little falls.
Should you "higher" them, or "hire" them? You're quite the dumb shit. By all means, don't hire local people who pay taxes there and shop, dine & bank locally. It makes much more sense to hire someone from out of town who pays their taxes to a different school district and who doesn't spend a dime in the community except maybe a little gas at Stewart's if they're running low. The green monster has bitten you pretty hard, apparently. Beaten up & picked on a lot in high school, and jealous of anyone who has become more successful than you. Wow. Loser with a capital L.
WTF

Richland, NY

#136 Apr 18, 2013
To you got picked on alot......Your the stupid ass...Shop where, dine where, have you been to stj lately??????
You got picked on a lot

Fort Plain, NY

#137 Apr 18, 2013
Let's see...Lombardo's, Ripepi's, Cosmo's, Ina's, LiTtle M (nice to have a place to go to pick up a few things), Kinney's, Stewart's, Cumby's... not too shabby for a Village of what - 1000-1200 people? And just to be clear, I don't have a problem with hiring people from out of town, either... I just want the most qualified. And if that happens to be one of our own- it's a bonus because they will continue to support the local community & take a personal interest in it. Saying that people who graduated from the school shouldn't teach in it is just dumber than hell. Based on what? The fact that you don't like them? They must have made team when you didn't, or they got to play more. Awwwww.... sniff, sniff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Johnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minden Board Must Go! 1 hr teaparty 98
Affluent Little Falls 4 hr resident 36
Possitive Posts 5 hr Merry Christmas t... 36
Christmas on Main st 7 hr Xmas 6
St. Johnsville man set to have trial Sat Fencejumper 1
New PT Center and Gym Sat Local 4
Stacey hagadorn (Nov '12) Sat Meowwwww 52
St. Johnsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Johnsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Johnsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Johnsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:23 am PST