convicted felons working for wheelock rides

Posted in the St. Johnsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Billy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 May 15, 2011
Hey ft plain have a good Look at some wheelock ride employees that will be there working chris Ineich. and they claim James D turner

NYSID: 07848323K
DIN: 03B1076
Name: Christopher J Ineich
Date of birth: 11/15/1978
Race / ethnicity: White
Release to parole supervision: 9/10/2009
Parole status: Active
Supervision information:

Senior Parole Officer: J Jones
Parole Officer: K Harmer
Office: Elmira Area Office
Street: 100 W Chemung Place
City: Elmira, NY 14904
Phone:
Offense information (most recent):

Crime of conviction Felony class County of commitment
ATT MURDER 2ND B Broome
GANG ASSAULT 1ST B Broome
ASSAULT 1ST (REV 11/96) B Broome
CONSPIRACY 2ND B Broome
Parolee information:
ATT MURDER 2ND B Broome
ASSAULT 1ST (REV 11/96) B Broome
CONSPIRACY 2ND B Broome

NYSID: 04004156H
DIN: 03B0714
Name: James D Turner
Date of birth: 7/7/1956
Race / ethnicity: White
Release to parole supervision: 4/5/2011
Parole status: Active
Supervision information:

Senior Parole Officer: J Lattimer
Parole Officer: R Garrahan
Office: Elmira Area Office
Street: 100 W Chemung Place
City: Elmira, NY 14904

Offense information (most recent):

Chris Ineich http://nysdocslookup.docs.state.ny.us/

Saturday, September 14, 2002 The guy in the

Sweatshirt is Chris Ineich City:Winsor State:ny

Section: LOCAL Page: 01 From: Source: STAFF

Publication: Binghamton Press Headline: Carnival

worker beaten in Windsor WINDSOR — A central New

York carnival worker was beaten and critically injured Friday, and four co-workers have been charged with gang assault in the attack, state police at Kirkwood said. The incident occurred early Friday morning at Klumpp Park after the workers for Wheelock Rides of Syracuse erected carnival rides for this weekend’s Windsor Town Fair. State police said they responded to an emergency call at 1:40 a.m. at the Windsor park, where they found Phillip L. Dingman, 23, of Rose, near the park entrance. Dingman suffered multiple injuries in the attack, including head injuries, investigators said. Dingman was taken to Wilson Memorial Regional Medical Center in Johnson City and admitted to theintensive care unit in critical condition, a hospital spokeswoman said. State police said the beating followed an argument between Dingman and one of the men arrested. Charged with first-degree gang assault, a felony, were: James D. Turner, 46, of Rose; Christopher J. Ineich, 23, of Syracuse; Gary Seeber, 38, of Fulton; and Dennis J. Pike, 29, of North Rose. The four were arraigned in Town of Windsor Court and ordered held without bail in the Broome County Jail. They remained in jail Friday night, corrections officers said. Meanwhile, another carnival worker, Brett J. Delage, 19, of Conklin Road, Conklin, was charged with petit larceny, a misdemeanor. State police accused Delage of stealing personal property from Dingman. Delage was issued an appearance ticket and released. While their investigation continues, state police said they did not expect any additional arrests.

Here are the Prison terms they wer givin at the time all but 2 are still in New state prison Here actual Prison Links in full color Brett delage was charged with Stealing

IF you wanna learn more about this case just put there last names and first names in too the New york state prison web site search area Thank you

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 May 15, 2011
hey billtard, this aint fort plain !
New york info

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3 May 16, 2011
Its close enough and watch out for the rag bag show they call wheelock rides, with no lock lol they are coming too a trailer park near you
Hello

Watseka, IL

#4 May 16, 2011
That's why it is so stupid & dangerous for these teen girls to have anything to do with these guys. You see it at every fair, these guys trying to get the young girls. You never know what these guys have done & these girls are putting their lives on the line.
Carnie man

United States

#5 May 20, 2011
Hello wrote:
That's why it is so stupid & dangerous for these teen girls to have anything to do with these guys. You see it at every fair, these guys trying to get the young girls. You never know what these guys have done & these girls are putting their lives on the line.
Girls? You mean crick pigs, we love the slutty crick pigs
lmfao

Schenectady, NY

#6 Jun 14, 2011
Carnie man wrote:
<quoted text>
Girls? You mean crick pigs, we love the slutty crick pigs
even though everyone that knows anyone knows that the girls now a days run right to these under appreciated hard working guys. and don't we all know how any and all men are. they think with their male member first and then probably regret it later. I don't know why girls even run. I guess they all have a fetish with grease and heavy metal.
Seriously

Schenectady, NY

#7 Jul 30, 2011
Motorpsycho wrote:
hey billtard, this aint fort plain !
It may not be fortplain but it should be POSTED on every location that the fair travels to.
I worked as a ride supervisor in other states for many yrs many yrs ago and if people has NEVER done that type of work Then do not not really know what goes on out on the road i have seen deaths due to carelessness i have had friends killed because of jealiousy i have seen seen husbands beat their wives because of hear say from out siders, Yes being a carney may seem like a hole in the wall job but unless you have actually done it for YEARS not just going to a fair or helping tare doiwn for spot help then you really dont know what kind of people are out there yes there are alot of GOOD hearted hard workers who make that there living but there are SOME people who start working for the carnival because there in trouble runing from the law or has been in trouble and does not want to be located. SO yes some are great people and others need to be questioned.i myself worked all over the states for over 22 yrs and have seen alot even to gang wars at state fairs .YES fairs are fun but once its dark its also a fighting ground easy to do the damage and blend right back in.Yes be worried and concerned for not JUST young females but children and adults of both genders and all race .BECAUSE you never know what will go down at a fair of any sort.
WHAT

Schenectady, NY

#8 Jul 30, 2011
New york info wrote:
Its close enough and watch out for the rag bag show they call wheelock rides, with no lock lol they are coming too a trailer park near you
ITS not just WHEELLOCK RIDES that needs to be concerned ANY & ALL fair / Carnivals its not the NAME of the Company its the people who start working for the Company. People want to label the Company and judge WHEELLOCKS what if it was Arnolds Amusments or Reioffers ( YES i know it may be spelled wrong) or any other show that runs around the world. ITS NOT THE COMPANY NAME ! ITS the people that the COMPANY sometimes hire. BUT KNOWING corey & angel i also know that the BIGGEST portion of there show they have the SAME people work for them EVERY year.SO its the NEW people who join the show that people need to worry about NOT the WHEELLOCKS

Location hidden

#9 Jul 31, 2011
to all the deetadee people who started this post, everyperson on the face of the earth knows what type of people work for fairs and carnivals, hense the reason the word "carnee" was invented, its a deragatory word. knowbody cared before and knowone cares now about what the carnees did or didn't do. they will still get hired and you will still go to the carnavils.
LOL

Schenectady, NY

#10 Aug 13, 2011
Motorpsycho wrote:
to all the deetadee people who started this post, everyperson on the face of the earth knows what type of people work for fairs and carnivals, hense the reason the word "carnee" was invented, its a deragatory word. knowbody cared before and knowone cares now about what the carnees did or didn't do. they will still get hired and you will still go to the carnavils.
I think that was about the ONLY thing i have seen you poet theat i agree with ( they will still get hired and you will still go to the carnavils.)
that dont say much tho lol
fred

Albany, NY

#12 Aug 21, 2011
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
ITS not just WHEELLOCK RIDES that needs to be concerned ANY & ALL fair / Carnivals its not the NAME of the Company its the people who start working for the Company. People want to label the Company and judge WHEELLOCKS what if it was Arnolds Amusments or Reioffers ( YES i know it may be spelled wrong) or any other show that runs around the world. ITS NOT THE COMPANY NAME ! ITS the people that the COMPANY sometimes hire. BUT KNOWING corey & angel i also know that the BIGGEST portion of there show they have the SAME people work for them EVERY year.SO its the NEW people who join the show that people need to worry about NOT the WHEELLOCKS
Where ever you go in life, whether it be a carnival show or a major corporation, you will have some stupid shits that insist on dragging down the whole place with their negativity. It happens! To use a few old sayings --- " You can't judge a book by its cover." and " One bad apple can spoil the bushel."

In this industry, there are people from all walks of life.We are not all criminals, drug addicts, homeless, or insane. You would be VERY surprised by the different backgrounds that are here. Yes, some of us have a past we are trying to forget, but we are trying to move away from that...It is the assholes like this Billy character and Richie Little that have to let go of the past and move forward as we are doing. What happened before is old news.... WE ALL HAVE MAE BAD CHOICES IN THE PAST... ALL OF US!!!!

If you scratch the surface of ANY carnival show you can find dark spots in their past!! Even in the major shows!! Riethoffers,Wade, and Gillette's included... Billy/Richie, get someone on the inside of one of these shows to snoop for you and you will find stuff like drug abuse gang assaults and such....I personally have seen blataant drug use by ride operators 5 minutes before they reported to opening when I worked with a major Show... When it was reported NOTHING was done about it!! The show went on!!!
Jerk

Hamilton, NY

#13 Aug 21, 2011
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Where ever you go in life, whether it be a carnival show or a major corporation, you will have some stupid shits that insist on dragging down the whole place with their negativity. It happens! To use a few old sayings --- " You can't judge a book by its cover." and " One bad apple can spoil the bushel."
In this industry, there are people from all walks of life.We are not all criminals, drug addicts, homeless, or insane. You would be VERY surprised by the different backgrounds that are here. Yes, some of us have a past we are trying to forget, but we are trying to move away from that...It is the assholes like this Billy character and Richie Little that have to let go of the past and move forward as we are doing. What happened before is old news.... WE ALL HAVE MAE BAD CHOICES IN THE PAST... ALL OF US!!!!
If you scratch the surface of ANY carnival show you can find dark spots in their past!! Even in the major shows!! Riethoffers,Wade, and Gillette's included... Billy/Richie, get someone on the inside of one of these shows to snoop for you and you will find stuff like drug abuse gang assaults and such....I personally have seen blataant drug use by ride operators 5 minutes before they reported to opening when I worked with a major Show... When it was reported NOTHING was done about it!! The show went on!!!
Yeaaaah, you're out of your mind if were supposed to forget these people's pasts. Were not talking about a church, these guys aren't joining the peace corps, no, they're working around our children. Some of them dangerous men, and a lot of them drug users.
Let's not pretend that carnies have had a solidly moral reputation throughout history, ok? They're widely regarded as an uneducated, slovenly bunch of dicks. Assault of any kind is pretty much a past time with them. Sobriety is rare. And other crimes like statutory rape and harassment, all happening all the time with them.
If you're a good guy then you're a good guy. But you'll never be more of a good guy for hanging around bad guys, nor will they ever be less of a bad guy for hanging around you.
fred

Albany, NY

#14 Aug 23, 2011
Those mentioned in the first post no longer work work for that company.... also Shows these days are trying their damnedest to escaping from the shadows of the stereotypical "carney".... But there are asswipes out there that keep dragging in the old dirt!!

Some of our great leaders have questionably immoral reputations in their past that we chose to forget ( one for example is Ben Franklin and his adultery and his favorite prostitutes) why can't we look passed the past and at least give these people a chance to prove you wrong!

Location hidden

#15 Aug 23, 2011
fred wrote:
Those mentioned in the first post no longer work work for that company.... also Shows these days are trying their damnedest to escaping from the shadows of the stereotypical "carney".... But there are asswipes out there that keep dragging in the old dirt!!
Some of our great leaders have questionably immoral reputations in their past that we chose to forget ( one for example is Ben Franklin and his adultery and his favorite prostitutes) why can't we look passed the past and at least give these people a chance to prove you wrong!
if they wanted to prove ppl wrong they wouldn't be running from everywheres or everybody with a canival,and manogamy is not part of human nature, people cheat.
fred

Albany, NY

#16 Aug 27, 2011
Motorpsycho wrote:
<quoted text> if they wanted to prove ppl wrong they wouldn't be running from everywheres or everybody with a canival,and manogamy is not part of human nature, people cheat.
???? "...they wouldn't be running from everywheres .. " ???They are in TRAVELING carnival show, you fool!!! they are not running from everyone !!! Thats part of life with their job!!! They are not hiding... with all the local police patrolling the lot for the local losers, how can one say these men and women are HIDING from any one!
NOkidding

Hamilton, NY

#17 Aug 27, 2011
fred wrote:
Comparing carnies to Ben Franklin, a ludicruously intelligent inventor and founding father?

This isn't about simple things like adultery, half of NY is guilty of that a a 1/4th just wont admit it. But it's not like Thomas Jefferson and John Adams would get sh*tfaced and beat the ever loving crap out of another founding father, then go bed some 15 year old girl in their trailer. They would at LEAST use a rubber.

Carnies eat their own. And I've been in town when they come to the bars and start fights for no reason other than they're looking for trouble.

Location hidden

#18 Aug 27, 2011
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
???? "...they wouldn't be running from everywheres .. " ???They are in TRAVELING carnival show, you fool!!! they are not running from everyone !!! Thats part of life with their job!!! They are not hiding... with all the local police patrolling the lot for the local losers, how can one say these men and women are HIDING from any one!
*lets see you dee ta dee, if i was a low life p.o.s. what would i do, hide out with other low life p.o.s.'s. i would do this by travelling around from town to town and leaving before i am found.
rude a-- people

United States

#19 Aug 29, 2011
Motorpsycho wrote:
<quoted text>*lets see you dee ta dee, if i was a low life p.o.s. what would i do, hide out with other low life p.o.s.'s. i would do this by travelling around from town to town and leaving before i am found.
I thought you should all know that because someone is hired and we dont know their background doesnt mean we keep everyone. most locals are only spot help, button pushers and if you all had read correctly!! it says "after the wheelocks erected" that means we left we were already gone!! what happens after we leave is not our problem, 90% of the people out there today are from many years back and from a few previous years. How dare anyone judge the entire crew for what a few locals did!! Im sure if you worked at the postal service and one guy mixed up the mail and everyone in that building was called a no for good mail mixing a**holes how would you feel being the person whom delivers 4 blocks over for the last 8 years and has never mixed up mail ever.(slightly off topic) but point being, Everyone out here goes through 6 months of hell and hardship for a few days of fun and memories for families who dont deserve it and take it all for granted. I personally dont do a whole ton but i do my part, and many of the men who are out there move the show one ride at a time rain or shine... FLOOD AND MUD it gets moved and set up within moments notice for the public. no once cares everyone gives us all a bad name and for what!?!? I have never done anything wrong in my life, why do I get a bad name?? In case no one noticed the entire Fonda fair grounds is underwater and we all still have to get ready to open on Tuesday!! that gives us ONE DAY TO SET UP AND ENTIRE SHOW!! and having a short staff we all work double time and hardly sleep!! WE NEVER SET OUT to get in fights or have teenage girls in our trailers!! Anyone who talks to the workers are all friends nothing goes beyond that point!! most every guy on the crew has their girlfriend or wife with them on the road!! as for lot lizards thats their own prerogative!! Id be more concerned with the bigger shows, seeing as Reithoffer is in town this week... Hosting the 170th annual Fonda Fair, with the entire field under a good couple of feet of water. Does anyone care, no probably not do the workers care about the work that has to be done in the given time and properly!! YES WE DO!! Wheelock checks double checks and triple checks their rides and then has inspectors check them.
rude a-- people

United States

#20 Aug 29, 2011
Motorpsycho wrote:
<quoted text>*lets see you dee ta dee, if i was a low life p.o.s. what would i do, hide out with other low life p.o.s.'s. i would do this by travelling around from town to town and leaving before i am found.
and as an FYI!! WE TRAVEL BECAUSE THE BROKE ASS LOCALS ONLY GOT ENOUGH MONEY FOR A 3-7 DAY SPOT.... We need to feed ourselves and our families too thank you!! Your really need to spend a summer trying to do 1/2 of the stuff we ll have to do. My bet is you"ll give up a few weeks in!! Green Help is nothing compared to actually working setting up ant tearing down rides in rain and snow!! FOr a good portion of the year!!

Location hidden

#21 Sep 1, 2011
well you may have me there, as dirty as you people are you must work nonstop 24/7, no time for showers, and let me know when theres a winter carnival.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Johnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bias study 8 hr mistake 5
Devil King Rises 19 hr Big Red 2
OESJ Building Proposition Mon on top 76
Recent village election Mon on top 2
Done Mar 29 Neil 4
Curious Mar 29 Nuff said 25
is garry sweet a sex offender? this is a seriou... (Apr '14) Mar 27 dont worry about it 9
St. Johnsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Johnsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]