fran thomas

Queensbury, NY

#1 Aug 16, 2010
i would like to aplogize to all the people,bussinesses and organizations for this persons actions.i am so sorry he is saying such awful things about our town,restaurants,people and organizations.he has a vendetta against me and he thinks that saying all these cruel and mean things will get me back in his good graces.he's delusional.

I refuse to speak to him or have anything thing to do with him because he has lied to me,stolen money from me and continues to lead a lifestyle that involves drugs,lying and hurting people that i love and care very much about.this person was my brother who i have written off years ago because he will not get help for his drug addiction.he only continues to take more and more without considering what it is doing to him,and others.
the things he has written on here are terrible.i could care less what he says about me ,but when he involves those who i care alot about,then it is time to stop him.
again,if he has as offened anyone,i apologize and i am heartfully sorry.the best thing to do is not post to anything he writes(and he has many aliases)and just let it be.
he is a very disturbed individual and will someday pay for all the hurt and confusion he has caused all of you.
sincerely,
fran thomas
pied piper

Glens Falls, NY

#2 Aug 16, 2010
We are sorry your related to this idiot some people just can not be helped unless they want the help themselves and obviously he doesn't he's problably just upset you won't help with his drug habit anymore, you seem like a nice person, don't worry to much most of stj thinks he is a idiot no need for you to apoligize for what some idiot says and does!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 16, 2010
Oh Frannie LOCK -Up YOUR meds, not only are the children taking them YOUR BROTHER IS TAKING THEM TOO!

And just how many, no one knows, but he learned from the best drug -runner in Town...YOU! Frannie!

Very easy to addrees someone else's short-comings, but extremely difficult to address your VERY OWN!

GO SEE A SHRINK, cuz when he starts buying Up the TOWN you will go NUTS, as) ALL THOSE BACK TAXES YOU OWE HIM (INEXCESS OF $1,800.00 US DOLLARS, ya better pay him or he'll Bulldoze your shack that you live in TOO! How does it feel to be removed from The DEED?????? Legally? oooo look at the posting code,6669 the mark of the DEVIL! TYhat would be Frannie and Kean!
mrsuper

Queensbury, NY

#4 Aug 16, 2010
mikey6781 wrote:
Oh Frannie LOCK -Up YOUR meds, not only are the children taking them YOUR BROTHER IS TAKING THEM TOO!
And just how many, no one knows, but he learned from the best drug -runner in Town...YOU! Frannie!
Very easy to addrees someone else's short-comings, but extremely difficult to address your VERY OWN!
GO SEE A SHRINK, cuz when he starts buying Up the TOWN you will go NUTS, as) ALL THOSE BACK TAXES YOU OWE HIM (INEXCESS OF $1,800.00 US DOLLARS, ya better pay him or he'll Bulldoze your shack that you live in TOO! How does it feel to be removed from The DEED?????? Legally? oooo look at the posting code,6669 the mark of the DEVIL! TYhat would be Frannie and Kean!
You are the ex-brother mikey 6 blah blah blah.And YOU young man don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw the stuff out of!Stop trying to convince us all that you are sane.Half the time you are talking to yourself queer boy.

Location hidden

#5 Aug 16, 2010
Oh Kean... you can do better than that....you get your little dinky 8ucked at the bookstores of Utica every chance u can get , AND even have a secret Lover somewhere up there, That must be some really hard up peron to want YOU!

Since: Oct 09

North Creek, NY

#6 Aug 17, 2010
mikey6781 wrote:
Oh Kean... you can do better than that....you get your little dinky 8ucked at the bookstores of Utica every chance u can get , AND even have a secret Lover somewhere up there, That must be some really hard up peron to want YOU!
I hear MARCY has a bed with your name on it.
Concerning

Gloversville, NY

#7 Aug 17, 2010
Fran dont worry about it...nobody believes a word this dumbass is saying
Anonymous

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#9 Aug 19, 2010
Fran, since you know who is saying all this shit about you, to bad you can't get proof so you can have the idiot arrested. I feel really sorry for you that you have to have a brother like that. There are a lot of people that have drug problems, but they don't act like that, he sounds like he really has a lot of mental problems too. The best thing for him & for you is for him to be admitted to a mental hospital.
jail bait

Glens Falls, NY

#10 Aug 20, 2010
when hes in jail he will know who big bubba is...lol
overjoyed

Queensbury, NY

#11 Aug 20, 2010
OH yeah,that bast--- will pay for all the pain he has caused.It may not be here on earth though.The fires of hell will definitely be in his future.
What he has done to his sister is unexcuseable.

Location hidden

#12 Aug 23, 2010
He died in his sleep last night!
overjoyed

Queensbury, NY

#13 Aug 23, 2010
How do you sleep?
sleep

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#14 Apr 7, 2011
Extremely well!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Johnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$24 Million OESJ School Capital Spending 20 hr Questionable 105
Drugs (Mar '16) 20 hr Patrick 4
Bus Driver (May '16) 22 hr Try checking your... 20
St Johnsville Burglary Fri Tripper 5
Angel Maynard living with Luke Sargeant Hud Fraud Fri Phyllis 10
Dollar General Thu Getitdone 4
Tj nemecek valerie sargeant Feb 14 well 6

St. Johnsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance