First Prev
of 2
Next Last
T J A

Canajoharie, NY

#1 Oct 26, 2012
You people who transfer your child to another district think your doing best, This does not prove out. If your child does poorly in one school it will not change. OE sending kids to DCS will not get football scholarships , ST j people think LF will give more opportunities , not true. If your child. Does well in any of these small schools he will do well in college. These movements only mean spending more on gas, showing up people you disagree with,!traveling to events when you have the same where you live. I feel sorry for you, waiting at a bus stop every day to prove your point is dumb.
YESmonster

Saint Johnsville, NY

#2 Oct 28, 2012
JUST VOTE YES! If this merge happens then all eductional problems will be solved. Taxes will cease to exist and little fairys will come out each morning to give everyone a happy healthy breakfast. Monkeys will have drivers license and elephants will be used as car washes. Everyone in a 100 mile radius will be singing "mister blue bird on my shoulder" OE and St J will unite and become disneyland. No one will have health problems and everyone will live to be atleats 150 yrs old! Oh and the educational department told me these are all facts! NOW VOTE YES, my blind little mindless sheep!! Do as you're told or you won't get any milk and cookies.
CORRECT

Saratoga Springs, NY

#3 Oct 28, 2012
Finally you not so smart people get it.
Caring parent

Speculator, NY

#4 Oct 30, 2012
T J A wrote:
You people who transfer your child to another district think your doing best, This does not prove out. If your child does poorly in one school it will not change. OE sending kids to DCS will not get football scholarships , ST j people think LF will give more opportunities , not true. If your child. Does well in any of these small schools he will do well in college. These movements only mean spending more on gas, showing up people you disagree with,!traveling to events when you have the same where you live. I feel sorry for you, waiting at a bus stop every day to prove your point is dumb.
ANY parent should be allowed to send their child to ANY school they like, without you criticizing them. There are many reasons this might happen. I took mine out because of numerous drug arrests over the last 3-4 years, an athletic program that is run with an obvious political agenda in mind and lack of control over what the teachers are teaching in class. Also, discipline for some trouble makers depends on who the parents are. Ask around. If you have a child in STJ, just ask around. Though state testing is considered the 'same' throughout the state, what is taught to prepare them for those tests is not regulated. Many parents I have spoken with have said their child has had questions, on state exams, that were never taught in class.

If some of these parents lived lifestyles that focused on their kids rather themselves things might be different. That goes for ANY school in ANY district in the country.
member

Waltham, MA

#5 Oct 30, 2012
I have to say, caring parent is completely correct. St Johnsville school has an apparent drug problem on the rise and what's worse is only certain kids get in trouble for it. The education level is seriously lacking and moving children to the little falls school does allow better opportunities, as well as provide them with serious teachers who do teach and help the children. They also have a great sports program with an.athletic director that is not so caught up in herself and political agendas, she's more out for the children and the best possible program. St Johnsville school has teachers who talk about other students negatively to other students; they act more like children with this behavior. It's actually sad and says a lot when you see so many kids transferring out. The teachers might better remember that their teachers, role models, and adults rather than trying to be best friends with students, they should think about what they should be and that is teachers.
Willie Wanka

Saint Johnsville, NY

#6 Oct 30, 2012
YESmonster wrote:
JUST VOTE YES! If this merge happens then all eductional problems will be solved. Taxes will cease to exist and little fairys will come out each morning to give everyone a happy healthy breakfast. Monkeys will have drivers license and elephants will be used as car washes. Everyone in a 100 mile radius will be singing "mister blue bird on my shoulder" OE and St J will unite and become disneyland. No one will have health problems and everyone will live to be atleats 150 yrs old! Oh and the educational department told me these are all facts! NOW VOTE YES, my blind little mindless sheep!! Do as you're told or you won't get any milk and cookies.
Small minds like your's shouldn't be doing all this thinking,you might have a blow out in your brain. As they say stupid is as stupid does.
Heard for years

Canajoharie, NY

#7 Oct 30, 2012
Above topix sound like comments against Hart, Russom in OE. How about LF , what I've heard biggest drug school in valley.
Say so

Canajoharie, NY

#8 Oct 30, 2012
Member says like Romney, Jeep leaving U S. Where do you get facts about drugs?
YESmonster

Saint Johnsville, NY

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Weeelittle willie, I have to do your thinking for you that's why you agree with me about voting YES! I'm also doing what your afraid to do, speak what really is on your mind. NOW VOTE YES YOU MINDLESS DRONES!! Willie and I are going to be the "incharge masters" of the new school. Seeing it will be like disney land and under my control I will be your dictator and weelittlepeewillie will be my right hand man(literally BWAHAHahahahahaha)

JUST remember my little mindles sheep do as your told VOTE YES, DO NOT get facts or truths they are not important. What is important are no facts no guarntees bureaucratic red tape and just good ole fashioned horse slop dung!!!!! Ask not what you can do for your communtiy or children, ask what you can do to help with coverups and how to waste $$$$$$$$$$
Sad day

Fort Plain, NY

#10 Nov 4, 2012
Little Falls has had record numbers of drug busts this school year alone. There have been problems with expulsions as the superintendent doesn't want to ruin the numbers for the state. Remember, when all of the drug runners were run out of St. Johnsville, where did they go? Little Falls, but you all knew the answer to that.
Look closer

Pascoag, RI

#11 Nov 5, 2012
How about the people who get their education in LF because it has more to offer, then turn around and take a teaching job in STJ because they couldn't get one somewhere else... It's good enough to take the taxpayers money from!! Hypocrisy knows no bounds!!
HireTheBest

East Syracuse, NY

#12 Nov 5, 2012
Due to the fact that there are tons of young teachers looking for work. Any school district should hire the best candidate, not some local who is kissing ass.
Its people like this who are only looking out for themselves(human nature), they could give a crap about your kid. They only look out for there friends kids.
And more times than not they are not a good teacher, they just teach there friends kids to be shallow, and that life is about who you know.
School Boards need to get a clue and do what is right for the district, not just look out for their friends.
task force

Fort Plain, NY

#13 Nov 5, 2012
Took my 2 kids out of OOOppsieville last year, they are now going too Dolgeville. When the merger passes we will bring em back to OOOppsieville.
Willie Wanka

Saint Johnsville, NY

#14 Nov 5, 2012
YESmonster wrote:
Weeelittle willie, I have to do your thinking for you that's why you agree with me about voting YES! I'm also doing what your afraid to do, speak what really is on your mind. NOW VOTE YES YOU MINDLESS DRONES!! Willie and I are going to be the "incharge masters" of the new school. Seeing it will be like disney land and under my control I will be your dictator and weelittlepeewillie will be my right hand man(literally BWAHAHahahahahaha)
JUST remember my little mindles sheep do as your told VOTE YES, DO NOT get facts or truths they are not important. What is important are no facts no guarntees bureaucratic red tape and just good ole fashioned horse slop dung!!!!! Ask not what you can do for your communtiy or children, ask what you can do to help with coverups and how to waste $$$$$$$$$$
What mental hospital did you run away from? I'm sure it's a lot more peaceful there without you.I'm sure you'll find your way into another one soon. Have a happy life.
OHreally

Saint Johnsville, NY

#15 Nov 5, 2012
task force wrote:
Took my 2 kids out of OOOppsieville last year, they are now going too Dolgeville. When the merger passes we will bring em back to OOOppsieville.

Okay so let me see if I have this straight, You want a merge with StJ your kids went to OE but now you take them to Dolgeville? Am I the only one here that sees a flaw in your concept. If you're so in love with an OE StJ merge then can I ask why you take your kids to Dolgeville? Why didn't you just go to StJ or are you just full of dung and want to trash talk OE??
YESmonster

Saint Johnsville, NY

#16 Nov 5, 2012
Willie Wanka wrote:
<quoted text>What mental hospital did you run away from? I'm sure it's a lot more peaceful there without you.I'm sure you'll find your way into another one soon. Have a happy life.

NOW NOW, Wee Little Wanker don't get upset, just trying to help you with the cause. I know you feel superior to all the little sheep in the community, as should all the "YES" voters. We "yes" folks know what we're doing we just have to hope that everyone else is stupid enough not to check facts or become educated on the bureaucratic horse dung that's flying around. The time gap is closing we need to just hang in there a little longer in order to pull this "pile of vile" off. We need to keep talking down to the "no" voters and hiting them with insults, why you ask, well I'll tell you why..........because that is all we have! We don't have facts, or quarantees, just lies, empty promisses and BS. NOW VOTE YES YOU TOPIC TROLLS!!!!!
Willie Wanka

Saint Johnsville, NY

#17 Nov 5, 2012
YESmonster wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW NOW, Wee Little Wanker don't get upset, just trying to help you with the cause. I know you feel superior to all the little sheep in the community, as should all the "YES" voters. We "yes" folks know what we're doing we just have to hope that everyone else is stupid enough not to check facts or become educated on the bureaucratic horse dung that's flying around. The time gap is closing we need to just hang in there a little longer in order to pull this "pile of vile" off. We need to keep talking down to the "no" voters and hiting them with insults, why you ask, well I'll tell you why..........because that is all we have! We don't have facts, or quarantees, just lies, empty promisses and BS. NOW VOTE YES YOU TOPIC TROLLS!!!!!
The only one that hasn't checked the facts is you.It's people like you that screws this world up. When you were born you died and your after birth lived.
YESmonster

Saint Johnsville, NY

#18 Nov 5, 2012
Nope that's not true Silly Willie when I was born I lived , you are the result of the after birth.

Now as far as your comment about facts you are correct, I keep writting about how we the "YES allmightys" don't belive in facts or truths. Now why are you arguing with exactly what I've been writting if you agree?

Back to the topic, Willie Wacker and I have spoken and gave out our insults, all of you "no" dopes need to get on the trian before it leaves the station, VOTE YES and strengthen the insanity. Vote YES so we can keep sucking the education of our children into a hole while protecting tenure and other lame union BS.
One of those parents

Moravia, NY

#19 Nov 11, 2012
T J A wrote:
You people who transfer your child to another district think your doing best, This does not prove out. If your child does poorly in one school it will not change. OE sending kids to DCS will not get football scholarships , ST j people think LF will give more opportunities , not true. If your child. Does well in any of these small schools he will do well in college. These movements only mean spending more on gas, showing up people you disagree with,!traveling to events when you have the same where you live. I feel sorry for you, waiting at a bus stop every day to prove your point is dumb.
I am one of those parents that did transfer my child to DCS from OE, and it is the best decision I ever made. My Child is doing so much better in school and is so much happier.
HA HA

Arlington, VA

#20 Nov 11, 2012
Welcome here also yes, even here we forgive you for your NO mistake. Keep us laughing with your nonsense and remember its laugh with you not AT you.
Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Johnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OESJ band 2 hr Local 1
21 East Mainot Street Angel Maynard 20 hr Pizza lover 1
My Kyle Jump Mon Res 1
Hunter Loccia using the rig Mon Res 4
Wonde Mon Stug 2
Kelly Gray May 21 Pizza lover 2
Cameron Smith (Jun '10) May 21 Hdrider 43

St. Johnsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Johnsville Mortgages