Bamboozled

Northville, NY

#1 Sep 19, 2012
It seems the mayor has a double standard. He doesn't mind telling people to clean after their dog or mow their lawn, but he doesn't mind putting up countless political signs and not cleaning up horse poop left on the rail road bridge street.! The village looks a mess with all the clutter and poop around. So mayor, live by your own standards or don't ask anyone else to live by them!.
i agree

United States

#2 Oct 2, 2012
This town is wall papered in crap signs..... i can read. it only takes one sign ... you cant even see the pretty fall decorations or colors , all you see is RED. scumbag Quackenbush, small town mafia... good ole boys club. If thats how he does his business ~ defacing countless towns & cluttering mailboxes.... he won't get MY vote!
Jac

United States

#3 Oct 9, 2012
Really? Have you ever driven by his house? He does live by those standards. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out
Jac

United States

#4 Oct 9, 2012
Oh and the mayor is definitely the guy out picking up horse crap. Must be his fault? If you have a problem with it, go to the town barn or DPW, I'm sure they'll take care of it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Johnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New St. J mail lady 1 hr Fuuu 13
Incompetent Coaches 10 hr Girls bball 18
$24 Million OESJ School Capital Spending 16 hr Thatsnot 78
Flags Sun Shecky 6
Judy Congdon is in jail Stealing Fri Myself 8
Elliot T Jan 20 Needshelp 7
West Main Street Jan 16 Neighborhood watch 14

St. Johnsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance