only 1 place to vote now for 4 towns...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
You are quite stupid

Johnstown, NY

#22 Jan 16, 2013
St Johnsville sucks and is filled with pot heads and drunks, back stabbing liars, people who don't give a shit about anyone but themselves and clueless voters...like you.
SJ res wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably right on!
Do you know why? Oppenheim district residents will not get off their lazy asz and vote. They have more excuses for their failure than any other community. St. Johnsville residents care about each other, their community and their children. You can take it to the bank St. Johnsville voters will be out in droves...
Parent/resident that cares!
yo momma

Lake Luzerne, NY

#23 Jan 17, 2013
You are quite stupid wrote:
St Johnsville sucks and is filled with pot heads and drunks, back stabbing liars, people who don't give a shit about anyone but themselves and clueless voters...like you.
<quoted text>
stop all the stupid posts complaining about St J and how terrible it will be, If the merge didn't happen OE taxes would have sky rocketed and still offered nothing for the students. let your mother fight on her own and get a life. Your ex says you are a loser!
You are quite stupid

Johnstown, NY

#24 Jan 17, 2013
I don't know who you think I am but your post clearly shows you do not know me at all. Good luck with the merge your going to need it. OE taxes are going to sky riot, thanks to idiots like you who followed Russom's lead, you are a mindless little sheep led right into slaughter. And for the record, St Johnsville does suck, big time.
yo momma wrote:
<quoted text>stop all the stupid posts complaining about St J and how terrible it will be, If the merge didn't happen OE taxes would have sky rocketed and still offered nothing for the students. let your mother fight on her own and get a life. Your ex says you are a loser!
parent

Fort Plain, NY

#25 Jan 17, 2013
How can you say St. Johnsville sucks when you can drive through OE and not even know that you did? There is absolutely nothing there!!
You are quite stupid

Johnstown, NY

#26 Jan 17, 2013
Good keep driving, no one wants you there.
parent wrote:
How can you say St. Johnsville sucks when you can drive through OE and not even know that you did? There is absolutely nothing there!!
parent

Fort Plain, NY

#27 Jan 20, 2013
Good comeback!! You got me good, didn't you?
You are quite stupid

Johnstown, NY

#28 Jan 20, 2013
I'm sorry but all I can read in your post is baa baa baa.
parent wrote:
Good comeback!! You got me good, didn't you?
CitizenKane

Fort Plain, NY

#29 Jan 31, 2013
If you are concerned you should attend board meeting tonight and voice your opinion. There has to be a way to vote in more than one spot.
PUBLIC SCHOOL/ PUBLIC VOTE
There is a way!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Johnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
oe school board (Apr '12) 18 hr Soulman707 45
Supervisor Fri Winner winner 5
Stj Mayor Jul 20 sugar 11
Free market competition but for how long Jul 20 Sky Pilot 3
A. J Berry is where she belongs finally. God re... (Dec '14) Jul 20 Bill 20
Bathroom on stilts Jul 14 Who you gonna cakl 3
Hunter Loccia using the rig Jul 13 Skankseverywhere 11

St. Johnsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance