First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wow

Windsor, CT

#111 Feb 6, 2013
ahhhb_tch wrote:
ahhbitch wrote: Hahaall u F*ckin idiots that fun Ur mouth haha Wtf I slept wit her prolly last fall and never got nothin so for u idiots wit diseases u prolly got em from Ur mother sister or some slut. ufailed to mention in this spiel about Kat
haha I'd be so proud to brag about sleeping with a sleezeball maybe you should get a better hobby then putting yourself in the "i possibly now have a disease" category....better put your "thing" in some bleach and tuck it in your ahole...
You can go f#ck yourself idiottss cuz i was chexked and came back negative except for the aides i got from your mother haha....we love you kat:)
Ouch terrible come backs.....and thats hilarious....you have aides..congratulations....unfo rtunely my mom doesnt live around here & she doesnt have aides lol...so sad for you....better re-look at what you say before you type...talk about an idiot ;)
YES

Johnsburg, NY

#112 Feb 8, 2013
Ilovethecolorshiney wrote:
I love u katherine and I think u are the most amazing women ever!screw all these idiots who obviously.dont know u..xoxo <3
She did
ur faveee

East Hartford, CT

#113 Aug 8, 2013
I love u and miss u kat!:( <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Johnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you READY to HEAR the TRUTH? 3 min Federal Law Enfor... 2
Ten Days of Darkness 10 min Federal Law Enfor... 7
Weaponizing Medicaid 31 min Tax Heist 1
Jess Fox and daughter live at the YMCA John le... 47 min White trash reneg... 3
Little M 9 hr ?? 5
who is Jeremy Brown? Fri Fernflower 38
StJ streets Fri Ron 9

St. Johnsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance