Three face welfare-related charges

Three face welfare-related charges

There are 12 comments on the Courier Standard story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Three face welfare-related charges. In it, Courier Standard reports that:

Under the direction of Inv. Michael J. Villa, the Montgomery County Department of Social Services Welfare Fraud Investigative Unit, in conjunction with the county District Attorney's office, sheriff's office and the Amsterdam Police Department, announced the following local arrests Tuesday, just three of eight arrests made in Montgomery County for ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Courier Standard.

awesome

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Mar 23, 2012
its about time they start cracking down on wellfare fraud!!!
Joker

Schenectady, NY

#2 Mar 23, 2012
How about politicians and cop pensions. They always go after the little guy.
awesome

Albany, NY

#3 Mar 23, 2012
the little guy?!! these people are basically stealing thousands of dollars from tax payers.
lmao

Larchmont, NY

#4 Mar 23, 2012
There's more going on than you know how about the two people from save a lot shes getting full foodstamps without notifying that be lives there with a job and shes collecting partial rent now that's using the system you all know who it is shes the pig in produce and hes the dirtbag with the beard and childish tatoos lmao what a couple of the century
just saying

Pittsfield, MA

#5 Mar 23, 2012
must be tim is pissed because someone else is poking his ex now thats worth lmao
sick and tired

Larchmont, NY

#6 Mar 24, 2012
Ive had enough of this everytime someone post a comment my god dam name gets blamed for it so here's what I'm going to do tomorrow everything I have saved all the convos and pics are going to be posted so if I'm gonna get blamed for it I'm gonna make sure its good just saying so be prepared to have your ass embarrassed as all heck and I know who you are you just started a war you wish you should have stayed away from
lefty

Albany, NY

#8 Mar 24, 2012
Joker wrote:
How about politicians and cop pensions. They always go after the little guy.
What do pensions have to do with welfare fraud? One doesn't work, the other works for it . Let me guess, you were too fat, lazy or too crazy and you failed the test?
keep cracken

Belleville, NY

#9 Mar 24, 2012
great job! Now get the rest of them . The state should offer rewards for turning these scumbags in.
scooter

El Dorado Springs, MO

#10 Mar 24, 2012
sick and tired wrote:
Ive had enough of this everytime someone post a comment my god dam name gets blamed for it so here's what I'm going to do tomorrow everything I have saved all the convos and pics are going to be posted so if I'm gonna get blamed for it I'm gonna make sure its good just saying so be prepared to have your ass embarrassed as all heck and I know who you are you just started a war you wish you should have stayed away from
silly fucktard
hmmmm

United States

#11 Mar 25, 2012
Why does it say 3 of 8?? what about the other 5?
Hates hate too

Fayetteville, NY

#12 Nov 15, 2012
The three culprets are St. Johnsville, Fort Plain and Canajoharie. Do not try to apprehend if confronted with these three, just keep driving down the thruway.
WGAF

Canajoharie, NY

#14 Nov 16, 2012
What....only three, christ Fort Plain alone must have 50 cases alone Welfare Fraud Investigative Unit,please step it up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Johnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wrong people permitting field days 4 min Not Going 1
Transfer of 7 year olds 3 hr Kodak 136
Book man 3 hr Dumb and dumber 11
Just wait 4 hr Tax payer 2
Water bill increase 5 hr Rowdy 6
Crouse makes the news 9 hr sweet georgia brown 7
Ron Caringi selling drugs Wed Just wondering 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Johnsville Mortgages