Student

Canajoharie, NY

#1 Jun 12, 2013
Lap dances for every player, now the athletic program will be fun, no teams but we can talk on phones and text during games. O E program could not even field teams so we make a inexperienced person who has a shadow past a A D. This board dominated by former OE board will destroy this merger. Good bye sports, as O E has not had one in 5 years. Keep Band, 3 years this school will be gone.
Parent

Canajoharie, NY

#2 Jun 12, 2013
I would like to see that resume, questionable conduct on trip last year, coached D C S to 0 - 18 record. Are you people nuts? Good Bye sports, Good bye Merger. I can't wait to next vote to get this board done.
who

Farmington, CT

#3 Jun 12, 2013
Who got the AD position? And why does everyone hide behind a screen name?
Private Eye

Fort White, FL

#4 Jun 19, 2013
sounds like sour grapes. The school is by far better today.
Bert

Northville, NY

#5 Jun 20, 2013
That other guy had 13 years to prove we wanted him! And we don't, he knew it and he didn't care, he didn't change his ways. As for helping the community , he helped himself, his family and only his friends. This all at the cost of some young athlete who was not in his circle. Shame on the old board for keeping him and congrats to the new BOE.
Just wondering

Saint Johnsville, NY

#6 Jun 20, 2013
Why was the vote 6 to 1 for DH and why did L Q on the board vote for him and not for JB? Didn't L Q who is on the board help with SJ basketball at the games?
also wondering

Hartford, CT

#7 Jun 20, 2013
Bert wrote:
That other guy had 13 years to prove we wanted him! And we don't, he knew it and he didn't care, he didn't change his ways. As for helping the community , he helped himself, his family and only his friends. This all at the cost of some young athlete who was not in his circle. Shame on the old board for keeping him and congrats to the new BOE.
Ed Smith when did you start calling yourself Bert? And why isn't your kid at Little Falls anymore? Aren't you the reason they stopped taking out of district kids? Is this all Brundages fault? That SOB!
why are we starting this

Fort Plain, NY

#8 Jun 20, 2013
calm down, none of these coaches are wort a crap
pssshhh

Florence, MA

#9 Jun 20, 2013
I have never read so many jealous comments as I have about this AD position. Brundage hasn't proved himself in years, does he have experience, yes, did he when he got hired? Dan Hart has been coaching since he graduated, he's always been all about sports, has more trophies than most kids, and he is always been there for the kids. they made the best choice and appointed him even after all the false allegations about him. He's not perfect, but he has no arrest record and his abilities speak for themselves. what he does on his own time is nobody's business, what the hell is wrong with you people, you've never gone out and drank before? You've never been hit on before? Your making stories up and exaggerating the truth behind everything. lap dances??? Really, jealous much? Oh did he have a losing season? Damn, that really makes him look bad huh? I don't recall a coach who has never lost. I do however recall one who is a complete jackass when his team loses and treats the players like crap when they lose, yeah you guessed it, good ole Jason. Grow up people, your displaying poor role modeling for your children. judging people because their young, because they go out, because they are better than you. congrats Dan Hart, show these pathetic rumor starters how wrong they are! not that they will ever apologize for their words of doubt, or for that matter, stop hiding behind these false names, but just show them hiw well you can do this and smile, thats all you need. Its about time this school gets a little clean up,
come on

Selkirk, NY

#10 Jun 21, 2013
pssshhh wrote:
I have never read so many jealous comments as I have about this AD position. Brundage hasn't proved himself in years, does he have experience, yes, did he when he got hired? Dan Hart has been coaching since he graduated, he's always been all about sports, has more trophies than most kids, and he is always been there for the kids. they made the best choice and appointed him even after all the false allegations about him. He's not perfect, but he has no arrest record and his abilities speak for themselves. what he does on his own time is nobody's business, what the hell is wrong with you people, you've never gone out and drank before? You've never been hit on before? Your making stories up and exaggerating the truth behind everything. lap dances??? Really, jealous much? Oh did he have a losing season? Damn, that really makes him look bad huh? I don't recall a coach who has never lost. I do however recall one who is a complete jackass when his team loses and treats the players like crap when they lose, yeah you guessed it, good ole Jason. Grow up people, your displaying poor role modeling for your children. judging people because their young, because they go out, because they are better than you. congrats Dan Hart, show these pathetic rumor starters how wrong they are! not that they will ever apologize for their words of doubt, or for that matter, stop hiding behind these false names, but just show them hiw well you can do this and smile, thats all you need. Its about time this school gets a little clean up,
When you are working with the public, especially children what you do on your own time does make a difference!
wannabharvey

West Winfield, NY

#11 Jun 21, 2013
gotta believe everyone is just sick of all the bitchin being done by the brundage family.ok u guys opposed a merger thats fine now all u can do is whine and cry because nothing seems fair to you.grow up the best man got the position almost unanimously maybe next time the vote will swing the other way.
yes

Whately, MA

#12 Jun 23, 2013
come on wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are working with the public, especially children what you do on your own time does make a difference!
Well then it should make a difference to all of those that work at the school because you have a teachers assistant who has slept with seniors, who bad mouths students as if she's a student herself. You've also had coach's out drinking it up, and getting rowdy, one who was involved in a conflict at the benefit club with DH, so don't make rules that only apply to one person who was chosen over Brundage because you didn't get your own way. DH has no criminal record, and yes there are student who think he's "hot" and jabber about him, that's typical teenage hormones, but that doesn't make him the bad guy! It boils down to people being pissed off that a change is occurring and Brundage wasn't chosen. Grow up! Even in the adult world you don't always get your own way, but it doesn't mean you can go off ranting like a teenager and making false accusations about someone.
come on

New Britain, CT

#13 Jun 23, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>Well then it should make a difference to all of those that work at the school because you have a teachers assistant who has slept with seniors, who bad mouths students as if she's a student herself. You've also had coach's out drinking it up, and getting rowdy, one who was involved in a conflict at the benefit club with DH, so don't make rules that only apply to one person who was chosen over Brundage because you didn't get your own way. DH has no criminal record, and yes there are student who think he's "hot" and jabber about him, that's typical teenage hormones, but that doesn't make him the bad guy! It boils down to people being pissed off that a change is occurring and Brundage wasn't chosen. Grow up! Even in the adult world you don't always get your own way, but it doesn't mean you can go off ranting like a teenager and making false accusations about someone.
If you have proof of these accusations present it to the building principal and the super, otherwise it doesn't amount to jack! Nobody cares about coaches having a few drinks on their time, the problem arises when it happens as a chaperone or when students around.
SuzyQ

Fonda, NY

#14 Jun 24, 2013
pssshhh wrote:
You contradict yourself a couple times here and come off a tad childish. "He has more trophies than most kids?" It's all about trophies and winning? Later down you talk about how it's okay for him to lose. Which is it? Also, telling people to grow up when YOU come out and call someone a "complete jackass" is pretty ironic. I don't care either way with the AD decision and wish EVERYONE well in STJ. However, you are coming off just as rude and foolish as these "jealous" posters you are bashing.
yes

Brattleboro, VT

#15 Jun 24, 2013
No its not all about the trophies and winning, its about someone who actually has a love for sports, all of them, a compassion and drive to try and make the best program for the kids. Win or lose, he has the heart to stay in the game, not give up on the kids when they may lose now and then. Twisting my words is expected on here, but its not at all what I was trying to say. I can be rude when needed, but reading all this trash talk on here from those upset with change and yet I'm pretty sure most are adults. What's foolish and sad is that the kids are more adult mannered than the adults. Call me foolish, that I am for even moving here and thinking Stj was a good choice. The problem with this village is that nobody is ever happy and their always trying to dig up trash on someone. I think Stj was due for a change and this new board and merger may actually better this system. Best of luck to everyone who's been appointed, better luck to the kids that have to deal with their parents acting so negatively over selfishness.
hello

Ashburn, VA

#16 Jun 24, 2013
Ed - you're back! So easy to tell it's you... little falls didn't work out?
Joke

Canajoharie, NY

#17 Jun 25, 2013
Ed and Bob both without backers, you will get your Karma, put your mother on streets, have to abandon L F for get out or else.
Potsy

Fort Plain, NY

#18 Jun 26, 2013
Ed and Bob started this problem a year ago when they went to the Courier Standard to get JB fired. Nothing is ever good enough for these people. Send your kids to LF and bring them back. Start businesses, close businesses. Send your kids to play baseball all over the valley and then start your own team because nothing is ever good enough...unless you put your team in the lowest division in the league, and brag about your .500 record.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Johnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People living in the housings with out the auth... 5 hr Fred 8
HC Smith Benefit Club 6 hr Shelly 15
Mohawk knights of the KKK 8 hr Earl 8
Mike kardash Jr. Sat Child hood bestfr... 30
Sean Brown Sat JoJo 5
Hunter Loccia using the rig Fri Skankseverywhere 16
Where's Bert?????? Sep 21 Nemo 5

St. Johnsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance