First Prev
of 2
Next Last
scotty

Campbell Hall, NY

#1 Dec 23, 2011
Resigns from OPP too be principle at stj elementary ?
WTH

Fort Plain, NY

#2 Dec 23, 2011
big mistake on his part, from the frying pan into the fire....
Yes voter

Old Forge, NY

#3 Dec 23, 2011
I sure hope not..! Didnt hear our principle was going anywhere. He can stay up there!
Just heard

Schenectady, NY

#4 Dec 23, 2011
Good bye OE
Over heard

Schenectady, NY

#5 Dec 23, 2011
ST J is washing hands from OE, This was evident at last nites board meeting. Where do we go now?
Sims Player

Johnstown, NY

#6 Dec 23, 2011
Over heard wrote:
ST J is washing hands from OE, This was evident at last nites board meeting. Where do we go now?
We cut what we can without hurting programs, we still need to offer more than we do now. No wasteful spending, we need to sell or rent out unused homes and apartments in our town. Keep supporting local business and lets open a few more stores. 5 opened this year lets do the same or more in 2012. This all helps the school grow!
Inquiring mind

New York, NY

#7 Dec 23, 2011
We are happy to welcome Mr. Fatta to St. Johnsville. He seems like a nice person and we're optimistic that he'll be good for our kids.
Yes voter

Old Forge, NY

#8 Dec 23, 2011
trust me he wont!
flanker

Pittsfield, MA

#9 Dec 23, 2011
Just saw the state figs.....Wow....goodbye oppenheim. what a bunch of ignorant rednecks. You cats just walked away from a goldmine. Good luck with that.
how to help

Albany, NY

#10 Dec 24, 2011
Hire more teachers that live in the district, own houses in the district, shop in the district...etc. Use local contractors when possible. Use local mechanics. Stop farming our teachers out to other towns. If you're too good to live here, you probably shouldn't teach here.
new plan

Gloversville, NY

#11 Dec 27, 2011
just the opposite, hire out of town people, our lifers dont add anything new. New people have new ideas and new people move in the area. It should be more like most jobs where family members are not allowed to work in the same building. its not a family company its a school!
WFS

United States

#12 Dec 28, 2011
StJ is finished unless they can sucker someone into their bailout program. Funny how they tried, with more then one district and both caught onto their scam???? Even with strong arming and threats they still proved they're done. I quess all anyone can say now is SEE YA, HATE TO BE YA!
Incoming

Schenectady, NY

#13 Dec 28, 2011
WFS..........keep bashing ST J , that will sure help OE. I thought merger study was agreed upon by both districts. That must not be a fact according to you, If you could read you would find out many schools across the state are in merger talks. It pretty clear that most people in Oppenheim don't want to accept that their school has some real major problems, Why suddenly talk of tuition out high school? What will we do about band then.
best Jr High Band in NYS

Altamont, NY

#14 Dec 28, 2011
Incoming wrote:
WFS..........keep bashing ST J , that will sure help OE. I thought merger study was agreed upon by both districts. That must not be a fact according to you, If you could read you would find out many schools across the state are in merger talks. It pretty clear that most people in Oppenheim don't want to accept that their school has some real major problems, Why suddenly talk of tuition out high school? What will we do about band then.
Our new motto now we wont have HS in OECS
new plan

Gloversville, NY

#15 Dec 29, 2011
WFS wrote:
StJ is finished unless they can sucker someone into their bailout program. Funny how they tried, with more then one district and both caught onto their scam???? Even with strong arming and threats they still proved they're done. I quess all anyone can say now is SEE YA, HATE TO BE YA!
so what other district did they try to develop a better more efficient school with? St Johnsville has a plan for the next 5 years and are working on the years after that. OE has a plan , a plan to merge their 9-12 graders to DCS so the frasier bus driver will continue to have a job. Gee that seems like a lot of students will graduate from OE. see who? Hate to be who? St Johnsville will still accept any OE students that would like to merge on their own. I hope St Johnsville will also transport OE kids to St. Johnsville school. Still working on that one, wish me luck.

St Johnsville parents want more for their kids they are not willing to settle for just the basics. they are trying to give all the students in the communities a chance for a better education and better lives for everyone. Wake up!
WFS

United States

#16 Dec 29, 2011
I'll apologize, I just thought with all the crap being flung at OE that's what we were doing. Thought it only fair to fling some crap back down the hill. Well one thing is for sure I do know I live on the hill and my septic runs down hill....... so enjoy. Oh by the way could you do a check when it gets there and see if I've been chewing my corn completely
new plan

Gloversville, NY

#17 Dec 29, 2011
WFS wrote:
I'll apologize, I just thought with all the crap being flung at OE that's what we were doing. Thought it only fair to fling some crap back down the hill. Well one thing is for sure I do know I live on the hill and my septic runs down hill....... so enjoy. Oh by the way could you do a check when it gets there and see if I've been chewing my corn completely
Well how can you chew corn with no teeth?
WFS

United States

#18 Dec 29, 2011
@new plan, you should be thankfull how else would you have all those corn fields.

havin baked beens, fudge brownies, eggs, cabage, then a dark chocolate laxative, just wanted to give ya a heads up hahahahahahahahaha enjoy.

Hey why does it stink so bad in StJ..........because OE is full of sh**.
How

Schenectady, NY

#19 Dec 29, 2011
How come OE has no plan to survive the state cut backs? Are they still believing this is all bull? Dream, Dream, DCS will save you, I don't think so. I cant wait to see budget next year. Food sales. Candy sales, Find 900, 000 $ doing that.
AMP

Gloversville, NY

#20 Dec 29, 2011
so what Frasier will take Fatta spot next year? Does the job have requirement? like teeth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Johnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
THe New a Elementary School looks forward to gr... 33 min New School 1
Close School 41 min New School 13
Party 19 hr Tax payer 29
John doxtader (Dec '14) Sun billiebob 7
dhr Sun Huh 41
Same few people creating threads against the Sc... Jul 4 You Mad 2
STJ news Jul 4 Pay day 7
More from around the web

St. Johnsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE