sick of village board an mayor

sick of village board an mayor

Posted in the St. Johnsville Forum

yup

United States

#1 Apr 10, 2013
Come support your FIRE DEPT from the board an mayors bullshit. Meeting tonight at 6pm at the community house. Come support YOUR FIRE DEPARTMENT
What

Canajoharie, NY

#2 Apr 10, 2013
I wouldn't support either, buy a hotdog truck for over 30 k, Joke, Mayor has destroyed highway dept, Why does he not look into merging with town? It would save enormous dollars. He loves power, big deal 1500 residents, another joke.
yup

Northville, NY

#3 Apr 10, 2013
What wrote:
I wouldn't support either, buy a hotdog truck for over 30 k, Joke, Mayor has destroyed highway dept, Why does he not look into merging with town? It would save enormous dollars. He loves power, big deal 1500 residents, another joke.
No JOKE they raised the money to buy the said hotdog (trailer) an use it to make money. An I bet u would have a different out if u needed them no joke JA
Support STJFD

Indian Lake, NY

#5 Apr 11, 2013
If you're against the Mayor, then where you should of been was at the Community House supporting the Fire Dept. The Mayor is exactly who needs to be gotten rid of. He's useless & obviously isn't very concerned about the safety of the town. It sounds like you already don't like the Mayor. Get involved, learn the story, & support Chief Malley!!
Local girl

Fort Plain, NY

#6 Apr 20, 2013
Impeach the tyrant!
Involved and concerned

Fort Plain, NY

#7 Apr 20, 2013
After 12 years of being involved in the local politics in one form or another I can honestly say I have NEVER seen a Mayor act with such callous disregard for rules and ethics as Bernie "Der Furher" Barnes does.
he tries to micro manage everything and only now with the Fireman scandal is it coming out.
Part of the deal for getting Chief Malley is that they have to put out a press release stating this whole mess was a "Lack of communication!"
BULL S#*T!
Its about control and Bernie gets off on it. Its too bad more people do not get involved, attend meetings, and really see how bad things are!
hbomb

Windsor, CT

#8 Apr 23, 2013
Sounds like small-town winey bull to me. If you got the intelligence drive or guts you winers should run for an elected post instead of venting your ignorant non fact based opinions anywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Johnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire 1 hr Firebug 4
Town Supervisor election 4 hr resident 10
morel mushrooms 5 hr John Wilson 4
Cumberland Farms CLOSING Mon wild world 44
Coach and Teacher (Nov '11) Sat Questionable 12
21 East Mainot Street Angel Maynard Jun 24 Karma 8
A. J Berry is where she belongs finally. God re... (Dec '14) Jun 22 West Main Street too 15

St. Johnsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Johnsville Mortgages