Postmaster pleads guilty to tampering

Postmaster pleads guilty to tampering

There are 3 comments on the KREM-TV Spokane story from Jun 26, 2006, titled Postmaster pleads guilty to tampering. In it, KREM-TV Spokane reports that:

James A. McDevitt, United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Washington, announced that Carolyn Sturgeon, age 60, of Malden, Washington, pleaded guilty to one count of an Indictment charging her with ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KREM-TV Spokane.

Joelle Sturgeon

Spokane, WA

#1 Jun 27, 2006
There is no doubt that what my Grandma did was wrong but why is her name all over the news. The fact is she is never goning to work in the postal service again and she will pay for what she did but why does the whole world need to know her name. My Grandma indeed has a problem with prescription drugs and needs to get help for it but can't the public give her some space. Come on!
Joelle Sturgeon
Bill M

Hayden, ID

#2 Jun 29, 2006
Joelle, I agree. This is considered newsworthy? I'm disgusted with the local news stations putting this on the news and with the United States Attorney even making a public statement about this. This is a case that the Federal government is going to waste money on? Or is the US Attorney getting ready to run for public office and wants to get his name on the news?
John

Vashon, WA

#3 Sep 6, 2006
Your right you should be able to break any laws with no consequences. Lets do more to protect law breakers at the expense of society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. John Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 4 hr uncle Jed 1
Basketball (Sep '11) May '16 ELISE 2
News Armed suspects who shot at police 7 times still... May '16 ELISE 1
wow check th is one out! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Maryetta Brienza 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Oct '10 JB fAn 11
state b basketball tournament (Jan '08) Jan '08 terry bonny 1

St. John Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. John Mortgages