Best Montague County cop?

Best Montague County cop?

Created by CITIZEN on Jul 24, 2008

281 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bill Keating

Jim Wright

James Bohannan

Jon Cheshire

Brian Henry

Josh Wolf

Lee Phariss

Lindsay Andrews

Marty Holifield

Pat Walters

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Wow

Godley, TX

#1 Jul 24, 2008
How many of these stupid polls you going to make, and who f-ing cares who the 'best cop' is when they're all just about useless?

Since: Mar 07

AOL

#2 Jul 26, 2008
wolf and henry are both fair and just officers. pat walters.......you have got to be kidding me right?

Since: Apr 08

El Paso, Texas

#3 Aug 1, 2008
Wow wrote:
How many of these stupid polls you going to make, and who f-ing cares who the 'best cop' is when they're all just about useless?
WE CARE!!!!

Since: Apr 08

El Paso, Texas

#4 Aug 1, 2008
Wow wrote:
How many of these stupid polls you going to make, and who f-ing cares who the 'best cop' is when they're all just about useless?
AS MANY POLLS AS WE CAN!!!! It shows that people in the Montague Co. actually want to take an active role within their own community, even if it is in some small way.
Monatague Stud

Gainesville, TX

#5 Aug 1, 2008
BowieTxEditor wrote:
<quoted text>AS MANY POLLS AS WE CAN!!!! It shows that people in the Montague Co. actually want to take an active role within their own community, even if it is in some small way.
I agree. I cant believe Lindsey is that popular. She arrests everyone and writes tickets.
Wow

Cleburne, TX

#6 Aug 2, 2008
Monatague Stud wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I cant believe Lindsey is that popular. She arrests everyone and writes tickets.
That's IS why. It's not the officer's job to let you slide, that's the court's decision.
WoW

Granbury, TX

#7 Aug 4, 2008
What is this? Does anyone know these people?
txdrtfrmr

United States

#8 Aug 5, 2008
you can tell Henry cares by his demener.good day yall!

Since: Apr 08

El Paso, Texas

#9 Aug 5, 2008
WoW wrote:
What is this? Does anyone know these people?
YESSIR I know about one-third of these people! And this is the comment forum for the poll. That is what this is. you must've just found topix.'what is this' you oughta know BUT since you didn't im glad you asked
WoW

Granbury, TX

#10 Aug 5, 2008
Brian Henry is the deputy on the youtube video
WoW

Granbury, TX

#11 Aug 5, 2008
He is a good deputy. Deputy Henry is.
WoW

Granbury, TX

#12 Aug 5, 2008
BowieTxEditor wrote:
<quoted text>YESSIR I know about one-third of these people! And this is the comment forum for the poll. That is what this is. you must've just found topix.'what is this' you oughta know BUT since you didn't im glad you asked
How do you know them? Which ones do you know? Are they good cops or bad cops? Which one did you vote for? I dont know which one to vote for. Thank you.

Since: Apr 08

El Paso, Texas

#13 Aug 6, 2008
WoW wrote:
He is a good deputy. Deputy Henry is.
then thats a good thing if hes a good deputy we need more of those

Since: Apr 08

El Paso, Texas

#14 Aug 6, 2008
WoW wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know them? Which ones do you know? Are they good cops or bad cops? Which one did you vote for? I dont know which one to vote for. Thank you.
henry wolf andrews and evrybody knows of keating, good and bad, i voted for my choice, vote for your pick
Don

Gainesville, TX

#15 Aug 6, 2008
BowieTxEditor wrote:
<quoted text>henry wolf andrews and evrybody knows of keating, good and bad, i voted for my choice, vote for your pick
How do you know them? Do you write articles on them? Is wolfe and henry your heros

Since: Apr 08

El Paso, Texas

#16 Aug 7, 2008
Don wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know them? Do you write articles on them? Is wolfe and henry your heros
known them a long time I am MY OWN HERO!! these guys i just know, they have faults just like the rest of us, some guys are good some guys are bad, my opinon of them is mine and i dont need to cloud your judgments and ALL i write is here on TOPIX

Since: Apr 08

El Paso, Texas

#17 Aug 7, 2008
Don wrote:
<quoted text>
Is wolfe and henry your heros
ARE not IS
Darn

United States

#18 Aug 7, 2008
Cheshire is an a**hole!
who

United States

#19 Aug 8, 2008
If I had a burglary, who would solve it? Or who arrests the druggies? Who makes the difference?
Reggie

United States

#20 Aug 9, 2008
who wrote:
If I had a burglary, who would solve it? Or who arrests the druggies? Who makes the difference?
Ghostbusters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Jo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another chief gone (Jul '15) Aug 5 Justmyopinion 4
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Germanfest sponsored by the Muenster Tx Chamber... Apr '16 jpf 1
Lori Sue Jordan (Jun '08) Sep '15 DanJacobs 9
Holly Bounds (May '15) May '15 Hmm 2
Looking for Dr. Donald Simmons (Dec '14) Apr '15 Former Patient 2
Pervy Chief getting rid of new cop (Dec '14) Dec '14 countryangel 8

St. Jo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Jo Mortgages