Saint Jo Rodeo Queen search

Saint Jo Rodeo Queen search

There are 6 comments on the KXII-TV Sherman story from Jun 16, 2010, titled Saint Jo Rodeo Queen search. In it, KXII-TV Sherman reports that:

Ashley Dennis is the current rodeo queen. What does being a rodeo queen entail? A Knowledge of the sport of rodeo A Ability to ride a horse, so she can represent at rodeos and parades A An outgoing personality A The ability to speak under pressure A A huge smile! Girls 13-21 are eligible for the queen contest Based on horsemanship, personality, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXII-TV Sherman.

Taylor143

Gainesville, TX

#1 Jun 30, 2010
when is the St Jo rodeo
Texas Willy

Kittanning, PA

#2 Jul 4, 2010
it's when they do the riding and roping and the belt buckle rub.
Taylor143

Gainesville, TX

#3 Jul 6, 2010
WHEN is it

Since: Jun 10

Houston, TX

#4 Jul 7, 2010
They invented this awesome website called "google" it knows ALL.

Unbelievable?

Believe it.
nay

United States

#5 Jul 13, 2010
it the first weekend in august!!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#6 Jul 14, 2010
Taylor143 wrote:
when is the St Jo rodeo
Wow. At least ATTEMPT to read the article you're commenting on... and I quote: "Saint Jo Rodeo is August 6 & 7"

Last line in the article. Is it really that hard? What the hell is wrong with you lazy fucking people expecting everyone else to hold your hand through life. Get a job. Get off dope and welfare. Get a life.

Ugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Jo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunset in Muenster Tx Sep 25 Peggy DeLancy 1
Clines Photography May '17 Teri 1
Germanfest sponsored by the Muenster Tx Chamber... (Apr '16) Jan '17 Crazy guy 3
BEST lawyers in montague county and surrounding... (Oct '16) Nov '16 Been there done that 4
Legend race cars (Sep '16) Sep '16 R W D 1
Another chief gone (Jul '15) Aug '16 Justmyopinion 4
Lori Sue Jordan (Jun '08) Sep '15 DanJacobs 9

St. Jo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Jo Mortgages