created by: county boy | Jul 31, 2008

Montague, TX

113 votes

Why are drugs a problem in north of county?

Click on an option to vote

• Nocona PD not doing their job
  • City Mayor is worthless
  • Sheriffs Office not focused
  • No budget for law enforcement
  • Too much law enforcement
  • Not enough law enforcement
  • No drug investigations
  • People who know people $
  • DA's office is worthless
  • COURTS SUCKS

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lance Provost

Gainesville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2008

Judged:

I have done alot of research while working in Saint Jo. I have been going to the Local CVS and Walmart stores ect. in the area as well as working with the D.A. Office, FBI (street smart program) and D.E.A. all in the last six months or so. The List of people that are buying pills to make Methamphetamine seem to live in or around the City of Nocona. If elected Constable I will continue to work with these offices and try to put a big dent in the Manufacturing of Methamphetamine at least in the North end of the County.
I have shared all of my information with the Sheriffs Office and Nocona P.D.
county boy

Granbury, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2008

Why is there no drug investigations? Does the constable even do drug investigations? I hate to see our future ran by thugs and drugs. We need to stop it now.
JIM

Granbury, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2008

Lance Provost wrote:
I have done alot of research while working in Saint Jo. I have been going to the Local CVS and Walmart stores ect. in the area as well as working with the D.A. Office, FBI (street smart program) and D.E.A. all in the last six months or so. The List of people that are buying pills to make Methamphetamine seem to live in or around the City of Nocona. If elected Constable I will continue to work with these offices and try to put a big dent in the Manufacturing of Methamphetamine at least in the North end of the County.
I have shared all of my information with the Sheriffs Office and Nocona P.D.
YOU HAVE MY VOTE!
CONCERNED

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

Judged:

It is my understanding that most of the drugs are made out by the lakes in north and south part of the county. Also one question. When was the last time Saint Jo. made a drug bust or arrested anyone for drugs. I understand there is alot of drug activity going on in Saint Jo. Not to mention other stuff such as possible gangs.
jose

Gainesville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

CONCERNED wrote:
It is my understanding that most of the drugs are made out by the lakes in north and south part of the county. Also one question. When was the last time Saint Jo. made a drug bust or arrested anyone for drugs. I understand there is alot of drug activity going on in Saint Jo. Not to mention other stuff such as possible gangs.
I know. What cases does Saint Jo put together? Maybe they just keep their cases hush hush. Or are they shutting an eye to the crime in the city? I personally believe that drugs are not as big of a problem in Saint Jo as it is in Nocona. In Nocona, you can't go anywhere without running into a doper.
Nocona Indian

Gainesville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

Judged:

Sheriff's Office not focused? Last time I saw, the Sheriff's Office has been patrolling Nocona. Probably because Nocona isnt doing their job and there is a lot of drugs inside the city limits. A few weeks ago, the Sheriff's Office raided the Cooke Street apartments, probably drug related. While Nocona just watched.
hulk hogan

Gainesville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

Lance Provost wrote:
I have done alot of research while working in Saint Jo. I have been going to the Local CVS and Walmart stores ect. in the area as well as working with the D.A. Office, FBI (street smart program) and D.E.A. all in the last six months or so. The List of people that are buying pills to make Methamphetamine seem to live in or around the City of Nocona. If elected Constable I will continue to work with these offices and try to put a big dent in the Manufacturing of Methamphetamine at least in the North end of the County.I have shared all of my information with the Sheriffs Office and Nocona P.D.
Who and when was the last time you made a dope bust or even a simple arrest? I just dont know, not trying to be annoying? Nobody knows Lance Provost.
siderman

Baird, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

hahahahaha
Lance Provost

Gainesville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

Judged:

county boy wrote:
Why is there no drug investigations? Does the constable even do drug investigations? I hate to see our future ran by thugs and drugs. We need to stop it now.
The Constable has the same arresting abilty and authority as the Sheriff. The duties of a Constable are too serve civil papers that come from the Justice of the Peace in his PCT, the Papers that come to his office and Baliff in the Justice of the peace Court. The Constable's in this County also take care of illegal dumping calls. The Constables that we have now are helping the Sheriffs Office server their papers and help out in the District Court on their own behalf. I feel that my time will be better spent checking up on registered sex offenders and making sure they are doing what they are required by Texas State Law, also taking the list that I have made of the people buying pills and try to get cases on them. This is my plan.
wOW

Granbury, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

Judged:

Lance Provost wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constable has the same arresting abilty and authority as the Sheriff. The duties of a Constable are too serve civil papers that come from the Justice of the Peace in his PCT, the Papers that come to his office and Baliff in the Justice of the peace Court. The Constable's in this County also take care of illegal dumping calls. The Constables that we have now are helping the Sheriffs Office server their papers and help out in the District Court on their own behalf. I feel that my time will be better spent checking up on registered sex offenders and making sure they are doing what they are required by Texas State Law, also taking the list that I have made of the people buying pills and try to get cases on them. This is my plan.
Why are you waiting until you make constable to make cases? Shouldn't you be doing that now? Are you allowed to investigate? How long have you been in law enforcement? You have a list of people buying pills? What kind of list?...or is that top secret? Do other agencies in the county have so called pill lists? I wish you the best of luck. I hope you do what you say you will do. Will you be working by yourself or with other agencies?
Make me believe in Lance Provost
Lance Provost

Gainesville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

Judged:

wOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you waiting until you make constable to make cases? Shouldn't you be doing that now? Are you allowed to investigate? How long have you been in law enforcement? You have a list of people buying pills? What kind of list?...or is that top secret? Do other agencies in the county have so called pill lists? I wish you the best of luck. I hope you do what you say you will do. Will you be working by yourself or with other agencies?
Make me believe in Lance Provost
1) Well as of now I can only make cases in Saint Jo But all of the people who are buying pills live in or around Nocona I cant go to Nocona and make any cases YET. I am doing all that I can do as of this time. I have given the info on the list to Nocona PD and all Police agencys are allowed to pick up such list I cant say as to why they dont its free and also good information.

2) I have been in law enforcement for 8 years as of OCT of this year.

3) Thank you for your wish in luck, but only your vote will matter in November. Yes I am asking for your vote and I will do my best to make Montague County a better place to live.

4) I will continue to work with local agencys Nocona PD, Saint Jo PD, Sheriffs Office as well as the D.A.'s office, FBI and DEA.

As I have said my kids are growing up here also and I dont want them around drugs or child molesters. I will not promiss that I can get rid of all drugs and child molesters but I will promiss that If I win they wont know what hit them.

I hope you take me up on my offer and have some Tea and sit down where we can talk about this in detail. If you have any questions about my ability you can always call the D.A.'s office and talke to the D.A. Jack Mcghoy or the investigator Kevin Benton and ask them about my job preformance. I have nothing to hide. I am not trying to say that I will not make any mistakes along the way, but I am saying that I will give this County 100% effort.
Lance Provost

Gainesville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

Judged:

JIM wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU HAVE MY VOTE!
Thank You Jim. I need all the help I can get.
Lance Provost

Gainesville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

siderman wrote:
hahahahaha
I agree we all need to laugh a little more. Live Love Laugh.
Lance Provost

Gainesville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

county boy wrote:
1) When you work for the Sheriffs office and you get to the North or the South end of the county where you think someone may be cooking dope it never fails that you will get called to the other end for a cow out or a domestic in progress. We need someone full time to work on dope only. Thats why I think I will be able to to some good once elected Constable. Constables dont take calls so their time is free to watch places that need to be watched.

2) They dont do them now but I will when I get elected.

3) I have kids and I hate to see it also.

4) I cant stop it all but I will do my very best.
meiuyd

Granbury, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

I BELIEVE IN LANCE PROVOST
Lance Provost

Gainesville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

meiuyd wrote:
I BELIEVE IN LANCE PROVOST
Thank You meiuyd
bill

Baird, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

Provost at least spell the D.A's name right if you are going to use him as a refrence.
Don

Gainesville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

Lance Provost cant beat Scott Parker. Everyone knows Scott Parker. Yeah, Lance can make all these promises...But lets face it, he has been in our county for a long time and nobody knows him. That is because he does nothing. He is a dreamer!!! I support Lance only because I know Parker is worthless. Lance has potential of maybe doing something at the beginning of his term and then lazy-ing on out.
John

Aledo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2008

Lance Provost wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Well as of now I can only make cases in Saint Jo But all of the people who are buying pills live in or around Nocona I cant go to Nocona and make any cases YET. I am doing all that I can do as of this time. I have given the info on the list to Nocona PD and all Police agencys are allowed to pick up such list I cant say as to why they dont its free and also good information.
2) I have been in law enforcement for 8 years as of OCT of this year.
3) Thank you for your wish in luck, but only your vote will matter in November. Yes I am asking for your vote and I will do my best to make Montague County a better place to live.
4) I will continue to work with local agencys Nocona PD, Saint Jo PD, Sheriffs Office as well as the D.A.'s office, FBI and DEA.
As I have said my kids are growing up here also and I dont want them around drugs or child molesters. I will not promiss that I can get rid of all drugs and child molesters but I will promiss that If I win they wont know what hit them.
I hope you take me up on my offer and have some Tea and sit down where we can talk about this in detail. If you have any questions about my ability you can always call the D.A.'s office and talke to the D.A. Jack Mcghoy or the investigator Kevin Benton and ask them about my job preformance. I have nothing to hide. I am not trying to say that I will not make any mistakes along the way, but I am saying that I will give this County 100% effort.
Lance,
You need to learn how to keep your mouth shut about some things
John

Aledo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2008

Lance
learn how to keep your mouth shut

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

St. Jo News Video

•••
•••

St. Jo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Jo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE