Montague County alcohol ballot querie...

Montague County alcohol ballot queries ready

There are 3 comments on the Times Record News story from Oct 23, 2011, titled Montague County alcohol ballot queries ready. In it, Times Record News reports that:

Early voting for the Nov. 8 general election and for an alcohol sales referendum will begin today and run through Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Record News.

Tom

Indiahoma, OK

#1 Oct 27, 2011
I put a VOTE FOR sign in my yard. This is a polictical sign - correct? It was removed, stolen or whatever. So, Now I am going to go get 2 signs and replace it. I hope I catch the person who steals the next one.
meeee 2

Eddy, TX

#2 Oct 27, 2011
Tom wrote:
I put a VOTE FOR sign in my yard. This is a polictical sign - correct? It was removed, stolen or whatever. So, Now I am going to go get 2 signs and replace it. I hope I catch the person who steals the next one.
That has been happening to us too!! It really makes me mad!
Tom

Sunset, TX

#3 Oct 29, 2011
Well according to the Bowie newspaper there were 5 signs asking for the YES vote that were stolen out of yards on Wed late night. They were taken and placed in the yard of a person that had 2 NO vote signs.
That kind of activity just causes problems. Just remember to vote FOR or Against. Just go vote and let's see where the majority falls.
Remember to vote FOR ALL 3 PROPOSALS - NOT JUST 1.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Jo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fatal Hit and Run in Cooke County (Jul '11) Oct '17 Whesel 13
Sunset in Muenster Tx Sep '17 Peggy DeLancy 1
Clines Photography (May '17) May '17 Teri 1
Germanfest sponsored by the Muenster Tx Chamber... (Apr '16) Jan '17 Crazy guy 3
BEST lawyers in montague county and surrounding... (Oct '16) Nov '16 Been there done that 4
Legend race cars (Sep '16) Sep '16 R W D 1
Another chief gone (Jul '15) Aug '16 Justmyopinion 4

St. Jo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Jo Mortgages