Next Last
haha

Bellevue, WA

#1 Dec 30, 2012
i hear he gonna be a daddy
No One Needs To Know Who

Union, MO

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Kyle Cosby is a f*cking d*ck. And Im not suprized that hes going to be a daddy. Theres prolly no telling how many kids he has. All hes after is sex. Im surprized hes still with th chick hes with now.
GuessWhoIAm

United States

#4 Feb 3, 2013
No One Needs To Know Who wrote:
Kyle Cosby is a f*cking d*ck. And Im not suprized that hes going to be a daddy. Theres prolly no telling how many kids he has. All hes after is sex. Im surprized hes still with th chick hes with now.
I couldn't agree more!
Abcd

United States

#5 Feb 3, 2013
He's gonna be one shitty dad.
lol

Bellevue, WA

#6 Feb 3, 2013
and YOU ARE a slutty b:tch
Amber_is_Strange

Steelville, MO

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Kyle maybe a duche at times, but he's going to be an amazing father. Me and him have had our problems in the past but hes one friend that you would want to have on your side. Just because you ppl don't like him infact hate him doesn't give you the right to bash on him. Get a life and stop all the negativity, and non of you would like it very much if you had your name on here and it was getting trashed so why do it to someone else?
THE BITCH

Bellevue, WA

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Amber Strange? you're a joke ok get a life and mind YOUR own business!
Amber_is_Strange

Steelville, MO

#9 Feb 3, 2013
Well Kyle's a friend of mine so this IS MY BUSINESS and I'm a joke wow who cares not me. Atleast I know I'm funny, and I'm not the one who's bashing on someone who already has enough problems and doesn't need you or anyone else to make more for him, and I didn't know his life was YOUR business.
THE BITCH

Bellevue, WA

#12 Feb 3, 2013
lmao you are SO not funny girl so dont kid yourself. You spend most your time on topix because you dont have a life, you dont have a bf, you look like a guy in the face and talk like a guy, you are pathetic. Get a life and stop talking behind ppls backs and actually FACE them because truth is? you're a coward. buh bye
kyle cosby

Bellevue, WA

#13 Feb 3, 2013
hahahaha f**k all of you thanks amber. yall just stand back and watch and see what happens ill be a better father than any of you guys think u can be
Amber_is_Strange

Steelville, MO

#14 Feb 3, 2013
No problem Kyle. And it's easy to try and insult a person when you don't know them isn't it, and why should I care if I have a bf or not? I don't need someone to tell me how great or how awesome I am. I know all that inside and the fact that none of your words get to me is killing you inside. Well go ahead and to be honest this is the first time in a year I've been on here cuz unlike you, I have a life.
someone

Warrensburg, MO

#15 Feb 3, 2013
You all are just saying this crap because your jealous that hes hotter then you. Hes going to be an amazing father so all yall just shut up and talk about someone else.... if you guys are this low to talk about him on line then you need to get a life!!!!!! Just leave him alone... im pretty sure he didnt mean to get lindsey prego in the first place!!
Dominik SOUCIE

United States

#16 Feb 3, 2013
Ok first of all I can guarantee that amber is better looking than you! And to all you no life dick heads that just sit on the computer and gossip about people that pathetic u don't even put your real name because u know that u would get your ass whopped Kyle is going to a amazing dad and if u don't think so u can go suck a Dick

Buh Bye!
wise one

Bellevue, WA

#17 Feb 3, 2013
Dom get off this thread before i call and have a talk with Jamie!
kyle cosby

Bellevue, WA

#18 Feb 3, 2013
hahaha nice shows i got people. now leave me alone and choke on a d**k
DJ Pankey

United States

#21 Feb 3, 2013
To let every one know Kyle is one of the coolest guys ever and wise one after u done sucking Dom off suck mine B**ch
wise one

Bellevue, WA

#22 Feb 3, 2013
DJ ? lmao DJ Pankey OMG you're that ugly "BOY" with the glasses right? Didnt your girlfriend get preggo and it isnt yours? lol you sure talk alot of shit for someone that never says sh!t . I live in Rolla but im coming to St James later with my boi so keep mouthing. thats all you know how to do so stfu!
DJ Pankey

United States

#23 Feb 3, 2013
Ok b*tch. Bring and who r u
DJ Pankey

United States

#24 Feb 3, 2013
Bring it
Dominik SOUCIE

United States

#25 Feb 3, 2013
Wise one don't make me laugh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kyle Sonderegger and Talon Cochran 31 min Auntie 4
where's my nay nay 49 min mls 2
Pleasure Zone Adult Store (Aug '11) 4 hr rolladude06 131
Pill heads (Jun '14) 4 hr haha 7
liz barnes 4 hr haha 9
ignore MLS! 4 hr angellee86 17
josh brandt 5 hr friend 8
St. James Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web