Friends, Family Remember Jessica Brin...

Friends, Family Remember Jessica Brinker's Life

There are 7 comments on the Fox2Now story from Aug 9, 2010, titled Friends, Family Remember Jessica Brinker's Life. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

A funeral service was held Monday in St. James, Missouri for Jessica Brinker, 15, who was killed in last week's school bus accident on Interstate 44.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

monet campbell

United States

#1 Aug 9, 2010
cherish the ones your with as long as you have them for you never know when they will be called home condolence to the family may god be with you at this diffuclt time for its never easy to lose a child
wildcat

United States

#2 Aug 9, 2010
I do not know Jessica yet the picture I see on TV speaks a thousand words

A tribute for Jessica Brinker,

A Beautiful Lady full of life and Beauty has gone to heaven .

When she had entered Fountains love and and joy erupted and all the young men have a very beautiful angle by their side ohhhh what pride.

Jessica Brinker, was full of life her enthusiasm for life was just the Greatest.

The Sparkle in her eye would light up the world a Smile as that of a Millon Sun's.

And a voice of an angle ohhhh so sweet more then a pie baking on Christmas.

Yes, we will miss her but in body but let it be known she is and always be here in visions and Memory
HEATHER- Edwardsville ILL

Edwardsville, IL

#3 Aug 9, 2010
TO THE BRINKER FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND FELLOW BAND MEMBERS:
I did not know Jessica or anyone she knew. Like many others i watched on t.v. as this horrific accident unfolded. Jessica was very beautiful young lady who had alot to offer. My heart and prayers go out the the brinker family especially; as well to her friends and fellow band members, I said a silent prayer for all of you at my hometown church over the weekend, for GOD to give you the courage it will take to console everyone. She sounded like a young lady who wouldnt want everyone to make a big fuss over her, its hard not to. Just remember she will be with everyone she loved and those whom she has touched in her life. May GOD watch over you and your community as school gets ready to start and keep everyone safe. And may GOD bless you all and keep you safe, my love and prayers goes out to you all. I am sorry this happened and i will say a special prayer every weekend in mass.
Gloria Bowen

United States

#4 Aug 10, 2010
To all the Brinker family... I have you in my heart at this time of sorrow.. You will be finding so many beautiful memories that will fill the spot that is now empty..I know that the Lord watches over all and will be by your side now and when you need him the most...
Joe and I are praying for your family and the friends that loved her so much...God Bless you all..Glo
Sully Girl

Sullivan, MO

#5 Aug 10, 2010
Go Rest high on that mountain, Jessica.
wake up

Ballwin, MO

#6 Aug 10, 2010
Again shame on you. The family asked for privacy and you had to intrude. My prayers go out to the family, it must be terrible to have your grief pastered all over the new for everyones entertainment. I did not read the article, but went straight to post this message. I also switched to watch channel 4 last night because they honored the families wishes. All you are interested in is sensationalism.
ashyplowman69
#7 Jul 26, 2012
jess. was a great grl, very luving and full of life.. well all remeber her and miss her. :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Reeves (Mar '15) 6 min couch theif 28
Donald Trump 3 hr R D Holdinfart 21
Cassandra Berry (Culp) Embezzler 7 hr Mrs. InTheKnow 10
is my boyfriend cheating on me 7 hr Candice 17
miranda elledge 7 hr Puma 9
rolla tree pro company 7 hr need2know 15
Bill Martin (Apr '15) 8 hr Cameron 29

St. James Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance