Barney Fife

Wentzville, MO

#3 Apr 1, 2011
wow
Carl

Clarksville, TN

#4 Apr 1, 2011
Wow is right Barney!!!

I don't think all our cops are crooked, I truly believe a few of them are honest and really trying. But how can they accomplish anything when their fearless leader is lazy and worthless??

What every happen to Chris Cook? Now in my opinion that was a crooked cop. I was seeing a lady who lived on N. Louise and I would see Cook running calls from his house. You would hear them call him on the scanner, he would leave his house in the patrol car and a little while later come back home, ready for the next call. Pure LAZINESS!!!!

Was told by a friend who listens to the scanner non-stop that ol' Back Seat Mag ,(Mag Roberts) was pulled over and got a speeding ticket last week.$100 bill says that was taken care of by our fearless Police Chief... What would that do for the moral of the officers if all the tickets they wrote suddenly disappeared....
flash

Clarksville, TN

#6 Apr 2, 2011
typical small town cops
PURPLE

Clarksville, TN

#8 Apr 3, 2011
CLEAN HOUSE GET RID OF ALL THE CROOKED ONES AND KEEP THE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN GOOD ONES!!!!!!!!!!
mike

United States

#9 Apr 3, 2011
I was saying to myself the other day what St James topix was missing was a bash the police section...other towns have one all the time but we never have before...guess we have arrived...
mike

United States

#10 Apr 3, 2011
I think someone is being very very naughty...pretending to be one person when they are really another...that's a risky game
if you're sloppy about it and people recognize how you talk...there's a goat among the sheep I think...not the best plan my friend. ;)
purple

Barre, VT

#17 Apr 25, 2011
You sound like a true friend
jetta

United States

#18 Apr 25, 2011
I never claimed to be his friend. I don't consider myself friend with crooked people. Especially someone that is supposed to be a role model for the community. Our chief is no role model!
blacknyellow

Wagoner, OK

#19 Apr 25, 2011
wow
GRRRR

Wentzville, MO

#24 May 27, 2011
I just want to say that I HATE that cop MICKEY!!! He is a BASTARD! He pulled me over for a light on my license plate and then told me he would not write me a ticket if I slept with him!!! I said no and guess what?! I got a ticket!! Is the Chief of Police still Anderson? Do I talk to him about the ticket or do I talk to someone else?
herm

Wentzville, MO

#25 May 28, 2011
for GRRR, this is not a site for legal advice. its a site for people to make stuff up and complain about it. and its weird that if you don't know the cop that you would know his first name. and if for some reason that is true I would suggest talking with Chief J. Anderson about the issue and filing a officer complaint form. otherwise this is just for meth people to complain about other druggies.
Robert

Clarksville, TN

#26 May 28, 2011
GRRRR wrote:
I just want to say that I HATE that cop MICKEY!!! He is a BASTARD! He pulled me over for a light on my license plate and then told me he would not write me a ticket if I slept with him!!! I said no and guess what?! I got a ticket!! Is the Chief of Police still Anderson? Do I talk to him about the ticket or do I talk to someone else?
Go to the City Council or at least the Mayor. Anderson is worthless and nothing will be done about it. Wish our PD wasn't such a Damn Joke!!!!
Robert

Clarksville, TN

#27 May 28, 2011
Take it to the city council or Mayor. Anderson is worthless and our PD is a Joke.....
Cubs_Fan

Clarksville, TN

#29 May 31, 2011
Im pretty sure most of you people dont have the balls to (Serve and Protect). If the cops were so CROOKED then prove it instead of bashing them on TOPIX. Most of you are just upset bc you got a speeding ticket or want to be a cop but, don't have BALLS. Simple as that people. Takes a man to step up and protect and serve his community and risk his life FOR YOURS...How about you all call a crack head instead of the police next time you need help.
bobby mcgee

Saint Clair, MO

#30 Jun 4, 2011
GRRRR wrote:
Really? In this situation ur only worried about the ticket? I'm thinking u may be lying quite a bit....I know Officer Boles for a long time and thats def not his style. Why waste everything you have worked for over something dumb like that. Post real things on here not bs.
questioner

Wentzville, MO

#31 Jun 6, 2011
For Robert... If you actually have issues with the chief then follow this, if not shut up. This goes for everyone else thinking they have issues with how the "police" act or how they are doing things illegal

Find a local lawyer that specializes in defamation lawsuits.

Use the Internet or phonebook to search for potential lawyers to represent you. There are many lawyers who specialize in torts and defamation lawsuits. Finding the perfect civil lawyer for your calumny situation will ease the difficulties of the process. At this time, your lawyer can help you analyze your situation, give legal advice, and help you file documents. Be sure to confirm that your situation does indeed have grounds for a cause of action, and that the other party’s intent was indeed malicious.

3. Take action against the calumny

Should you desire to continue with your defamation lawsuit, ask your lawyer to file a claim with the local court. From here you can decide whether to take the defamation lawsuit to court or to settle with the other party out of court.

Tip:

- Settling out of court can save you precious time and money associated with the court process.
- Defamation lawsuits may lead to compensation of both general and special damages, but may require concrete proof of special damages
linda huffman

Warrenton, MO

#32 Jun 6, 2011
I think the STJPD does an ok job. I wish they would crack down on the meth problem in this town......it is sad to see people waste their lives away. I am sure that there is a reason like not enough resources but somethings gotta give. Thanks to all of you who protect and serve!
Good news

Wright City, MO

#33 Jun 15, 2011
Meth is on the way out.....heroin is taking it's place.
Not going to happen

Wright City, MO

#34 Jun 15, 2011
Also the problem isn't resources.....the problem is that you can't find a single town or city in America without a drug problem, with resources, without, it doesn't really matter......the problem is one that no police department can or will be able to solve...........if i'm wrong someone please give me the name of this paradise that has won the drug war.
hmmm

Plattsburg, MO

#35 Jun 15, 2011
Not going to happen wrote:
Also the problem isn't resources.....the problem is that you can't find a single town or city in America without a drug problem, with resources, without, it doesn't really matter......the problem is one that no police department can or will be able to solve..........if i'm wrong someone please give me the name of this paradise that has won the drug war.
I totally agree with you! No matter where you go drugs are a problem. I believe the police are doing what they can with what they have. The way the laws are set up it is hard to catch druggies without solid evidence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men hitting on married women (Aug '15) 16 min Good 12
Fugitive beach 39 min Daisy 42
8 up Rolla 43 min Meat Log 9
Olivia Richardson 46 min Destroyer 16
Nikole Baumgartner's choices 49 min Destroyer 54
greg long 51 min Daisy 19
Jennifer Lewis charged with murder... 2 hr I love you 48

St. James Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance