Summer Childcare
Jessica

Saint Jacob, IL

#1 Jun 18, 2013
Starting Monday, June 24, 2013, I will be looking to watch a child or two in my home. If you're interested, I live in St. Jacob and my hours are extremely flexible. I have 2 boys at home now and they would LOVE some playmates! Their ages are 1 and 2. I am 25 years old, so I am full of energy, NO DOUBT lol. We play all day, I have a small two ring kiddie pool they can splash around in on sunny days like today and I provide meals, snacks, whole milk, and apple juice! If you're child likes anything specific, i can grab that too;) i LOVE kids of all ages, there is not a child too old or too young!$100 a week for one child and $150 for two! Please email me for any questions or references! I completely understand how precious your children are to you so I can promise you, I wont let you down:)
[email protected]
Also, I can easily make my schedule fit yours including evenings, nights and weekends!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Jacob Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don Ole Mexican Restaurant (Apr '10) Apr 20 FosterBrooks 77
funny story Apr 19 BackInTheDay 2
Alexandria Nance Discussion (Jan '11) Apr 16 PigsarePigs 6
highland speedway closure Apr 13 LuvMyRacing 18
highland race fans Apr 12 RaceFan4Ever 4
Channel 80 Shalom World on Home Tel Entertainment Feb '17 SisterMarie 3
News David Michael announces bid For Madison County ... (Nov '15) Jan '17 NoIncumbent 12

St. Jacob Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Jacob Mortgages