Tanner Farmer, Offensive Guard From H...

Tanner Farmer, Offensive Guard From Highland Illinois, Commits to Nebraska

There are 10 comments on the Corn Nation story from Jun 11, 2013, titled Tanner Farmer, Offensive Guard From Highland Illinois, Commits to Nebraska. In it, Corn Nation reports that:

Tanner is a 5.6 ranked 3 star according to Rivals. Illinois wanted him, but he's currently a Husker.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Corn Nation.

pissed off americian

United States

#1 Jun 18, 2013
Full of it o. The rankings
Hello

United States

#2 Jun 18, 2013
Congrats to the boy. Don't b Jealous
jealous lol

United States

#3 Jun 19, 2013
Hello wrote:
Congrats to the boy. Don't b Jealous
I don't think anyones jealous. Yes he is a huge person, glad he can go something with his size. He should be proud of himself. Now if only he can have a better attitude. He is very rude
person. Kinda a bully, cause he picks on people. He thinks its funny to call people names. Js
nick b

United States

#4 Jun 19, 2013
jealous lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anyones jealous. Yes he is a huge person, glad he can go something with his size. He should be proud of himself. Now if only he can have a better attitude. He is very rude
person. Kinda a bully, cause he picks on people. He thinks its funny to call people names. Js
sounds Luke you are. Yes he big but not rude by all means. Sounds like your jealous
dad of 3

United States

#5 Jun 27, 2013
Congrats. Now we all can see all the hard work you put in during the season and on the off season has paid off. You worked hard and the rewards will be there for you. I wish you the best of luck.
jealous lol

Kennebec, SD

#6 Jun 27, 2013
nick b wrote:
<quoted text>sounds Luke you are. Yes he big but not rude by all means. Sounds like your jealous
Not jealous at all. I said, I'm happy for him and he should be proud of himself. I was just giving my advice; needs to work on his attitude, he's rude and makes fun of kids at the High-school. That statement doesn't have merit that constitutes jealousy...
Not rude

Edwardsville, IL

#7 Sep 16, 2013
jealous lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Not jealous at all. I said, I'm happy for him and he should be proud of himself. I was just giving my advice; needs to work on his attitude, he's rude and makes fun of kids at the High-school. That statement doesn't have merit that constitutes jealousy...
I am on the team with the guy. He is a super nice guy and he is not even close to being rude. Last week there was a fight and he broke it up and got hit in the face an did nothing about it just let it be.
not jealous

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Oct 26, 2013
Not rude wrote:
<quoted text>I am on the team with the guy. He is a super nice guy and he is not even close to being rude. Last week there was a fight and he broke it up and got hit in the face an did nothing about it just let it be.
He's big and makes fun of kids with weight problems...
FOR REAL

Florissant, MO

#9 Oct 31, 2013
Come on people he's a kid. I have talked to him, and seen him interact with adults after games. He is very polite he even talks with his young fans after games. He also volunteers at the quarterback club. WOW soooooo mean.
Se7en

Florissant, MO

#10 Nov 12, 2013
I watch him at least once a week interact with little kids at the Bulldog wrestling club. He is very nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Jacob Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened? 4 hr TCB 13
Has anyone seen Amy Mattingly around Troy, High... (Jul '15) 6 hr David Mantego 4
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 16 hr OldManBenny 72
who remembers? (Dec '08) Jul 24 leslie 128
Jesus on way to highland (Aug '14) Jul 24 BuschDriver 10
Donald Trump for President Jul 24 Bernie 7
Pokémon Go Jul 24 SisterMarie 4

St. Jacob Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Jacob Mortgages