Free Jello Pudding Pops

Free Jello Pudding Pops

Posted in the St. Jacob Forum

Generous kind heart

Washington, MO

#1 Jul 6, 2012
There will be free jello pudding pops being given away to the first 3 people who go to the pool saturday.
Jon Kinko

United States

#2 Jul 12, 2012
Lol
lmfao

United States

#3 Jun 15, 2013
Yeah I heard the people were lined up for miles. Sux that no one in Trenton can afford a pudding pop. Maybe if you all put down the meth, got jobs, and started raising your kids Trenton would not be the armpit of southern Illinois. Get your sheet in check. Get jobs, get your teeth fixed, mow your lawns, and damn it stop dreaming of living in Highland. It will never come true. Your lives arent a Disney movie.
puddinpop

Belleville, IL

#4 Jun 18, 2013
lmfao wrote:
Yeah I heard the people were lined up for miles. Sux that no one in Trenton can afford a pudding pop. Maybe if you all put down the meth, got jobs, and started raising your kids Trenton would not be the armpit of southern Illinois. Get your sheet in check. Get jobs, get your teeth fixed, mow your lawns, and damn it stop dreaming of living in Highland. It will never come true. Your lives arent a Disney movie.
Yeah god damn, too bad Trenton isn't a small town trying to be a big city.
lmfao

United States

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Your right. Trenton is content with being the armpit of the south. Awesome title to have and even a greater thing to hold on to. Way to strive for better. I bet you tried to sit on your pudding pop. I would loan you my toothbrush, but I dont want you to be confussed for days. Go play your banjo.
FATWAD

United States

#6 Jun 26, 2013
HA! I like the post that insinuates that Highland is so much better. Take a drive through Trenton, off the highway, we don't have dilapidated buildings. This isn't new baden.
lmfao

United States

#7 Jun 27, 2013
Ha ha ha been there done that. Looks like an old abandoned hollywood movie set from the 1950's. Tell me where the nice section of trenton might be. The whole place looks like it was lost in time. Forgotten about and abused. Good luck douche, you must be a realtor. Begging people to love where you live must suck when you have 0 going for you. Set your goals a little higher and you might be able to get out. Interest rates are good now so you may wanna run while the getting is good!. Have a nice day ( I'd say beautiful day bit you live in trenton and there is nothing beautiful there.).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Jacob Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Silver Lake 4 hr BarryCute 10
News Preschooler suspended from daycare for bringing... 5 hr Tonto 3
Tiffany Weiss Thu Apex fan 1
who remembers? (Dec '08) Thu CremationBusiness 134
HIghland Football (Oct '11) Thu GradeSchoolEnglish 83
New Winery in Pokey (Oct '10) Thu HillBillyBill 25
Channel 80 Shalom World on Home Tel Entertainment Feb '17 SisterMarie 3

St. Jacob Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance