Posted in the St. Jacob Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Highlander No More

Farmington, MO

#3 May 28, 2010
No they didn't.
I don't see my old man and everybody's grandpa standing in front of their house saying that garbage.

The Michaels have always been full of it.

If you don't do it their way you can't do it at all.

So if you give this center money you have to give them the same amount or more, or else they say you are pro choice and will picket your house, businss and church.

I am just glad to see that someone is finally standing up to those slackers.
church lady

Saint Louis, MO

#4 May 28, 2010
The only "burning"the Knights of Columbus do is at the barbeques! As if guys with torches could show up in suburbia and it not be on the news? Are there no busy body neighbors to call it in?
Katherine

Glen Carbon, IL

#6 Jun 1, 2010
I think the donation money goes to bleach her hair and spray on the thick nasty make-up she wears. Lord knows Dan's in need of a new toupe, but the hooker look comes first. I had to go to Gateway for some tests and there was Angela/Angele/Debra walking the street!

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that they contacted a cable station to get their own show like the Dugger's have. I wonder what they would call it???
Randi

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jun 1, 2010
Wait Wait, I know to call it

12 Kids and two Nuts for parents

The Michaels; We can't stop

Stop us before we KID again

HELP! We need more of your money we have 12 kids

The CRAZY couple plus 12

L M A O

Seriously though, Katherine is right.

Although Angela does not bleach her hair, bleach does not cover grey sweetie you have to tone it so she dyes it Blonde.

Angela is tanned out to the point of looking like a piece of leather, so she is either going to a tanning spa, or she bought a tanning bed.

she does have that "hairspray galore" look, and the makeup must be purchased in 55 gallon drums. Maybe that is why they needed a heavier van to get the drums home.

Daniel really does need a new rug. His si getting kind of ratty.

Ronco Spray hair would look better.

Katherine: I think the donation money goes to bleach her hair and spray on the thick nasty make-up she wears. Lord knows Dan's in need of a new toupe, but the hooker look comes first. I had to go to Gateway for some tests and there was Angela/Angele/Debra walking the street!

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that they contacted a cable station to get their own show like the Dugger's have. I wonder what they would call it???
Sad But True

Alton, IL

#8 Jun 1, 2010
I know for a fact Angela/Angele/Debra goes to the local tanning salon. It amazes me how she can aford the extras with so many children to support. I have to budget and plan for any extras like tanning, workout facilities, etc.......The more I read these posts, the more irritated I get!!
I guess being a waiter pays very, very well.....
Randi

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jun 1, 2010
I was a waitress in an Italian restaurant after High School in St. Louis, but I sure never made that much.

Barely enough to pay my rent food and utils,(no cell phone or cable bills then) Mom and Dad paid for college and I had grants and a loan to pay back after.

I would arrive to work an hour early just to get the free meal that Mary the old lady who owned the place would give us. She called it the practice meal, said it gave the cooks a chance to practice before the real meals. Not much really but it was free. Although sometimes we got more food on our plates than the public got.
Knights of SmallVictories

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jun 2, 2010
Sad But True wrote:
I know for a fact Angela/Angele/Debra goes to the local tanning salon. It amazes me how she can aford the extras with so many children to support. I have to budget and plan for any extras like tanning, workout facilities, etc.......The more I read these posts, the more irritated I get!!
Yeah, maybe we should all become waiters in Highland! We probably wouldn't have to work that many hours, and could still have all the money for raising a large famly, and all kinds of goodies - hey sign me up!
Highlander No More

Farmington, MO

#11 Jun 2, 2010
Sad But True wrote:
You are not kidding. I don't know about the tanning, but considering both my wife and I work, and we are having trouble making ends meet. We don't tan, her sister cuts and styles her hair, and my haircut is 9 dollars. We only have three kids.

I don't see ow they can do it with 11 or 12 kids on just one waiters take home pay. I know they make tips, but come on

They have cable, I know because Angela used to talk about Dog the bounty hunter and he is on cable or satellite, they have that SUV that Daniel drives, plus the new RV for ulta sounds, and then you see their kids tooling around in 6 or 7 different cars and pickups, going to college, they all have cell phones, except tha6t new baby of course for all I know she does have a cell phone

The cost of living is a little lower in Highland but not that much
Katherine

Glen Carbon, IL

#12 Jun 2, 2010
The cost of living isn't lower in Highland when you concider we pay higher taxes than any other town in Southern Illinois!

I was told,and I don't know how much truth there is to this, that the house Dan & Angele/Angel, Debra live in was GIVEN to them by his parents. Apparently the Michael's family didn't think Dan could provide for his family so they helped them out.

And this is something I've never understood: They want to save babies but they drive around without their kids being in car seats or in seat belts and sometimes the younger ones "drive" from Dad's lap!
PREGNUT on thier cars and in their minds!
Carlito

Farmington, MO

#13 Jun 2, 2010
Katherine,
Highland is no where close to the highest taxes in Southern IL. IF you are talking about Real Estate taxes, ESTL, Caseyville, and many others are much higher. IF you are talking about sales taxes, Fariview and O'Falon are a lot more also. The cost of living may be higher in Highland simply because the real estate is valued higher for good reason. This is a nicer town than most. Valutaions and taxes are two different things.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#14 Jun 2, 2010
Some of the costs of living are lower in Highland, the satellite, the cost of food, depending on where you buy it. But the medicine is higher, because there is a limited supply of where you can get it.

Besides no matter how different the cost of living is in Highland, it still does not make sense that they are living on the salary of one man working as a waiter at his family's restaurant.

Even with his kids working for them as well, what does he do, take his kid's tips and checks and use them to pay the bills?

It does not surprise me that the Michaels are riding around without seat belts, and car seats for their kids,they feel they are above the law.

Look at how many parking tickets they get and try to point at everyone else who is parked illegally.

They also think that god protects them, because he has never allowed them to get caught and into any real trouble. And every time they "get away with it" it makes them think they are more blessed.
pete

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jun 3, 2010
Highlander No More wrote:
No they didn't.
I don't see my old man and everybody's grandpa standing in front of their house saying that garbage.
The Michaels have always been full of it.
If you don't do it their way you can't do it at all.
So if you give this center money you have to give them the same amount or more, or else they say you are pro choice and will picket your house, businss and church.
I am just glad to see that someone is finally standing up to those slackers.
I find it funny that it's like a huge scandal. You pay them or they say you are pro-choice? OH MY GOD, WE CAN'T HAVE PEOPLE THINKING WE ARE PRO-CHOICE! Go preach somewhere else with that pro life crap. I don't want to hear it unless you've adopted 10 or more children. You won't stop abortion you'll just make it more dangerous.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#16 Jun 3, 2010
Nothing like pointing out the cracked window on the BURNING HOUSE is there Pete?

The point is, what they do with the money when you DO give it to them.

It does not matter if the charity you are giving to promotes pro-life causes or is supposed to to breed and feed white siberian tigers, if the people taking the money aren't using it to do what they say they do, or lie about what they are doing, that is wrong.

Especially if they say, "give the money to us alone or you are AGAINST the cause".

Imagine if pro-choice causes were using the money to convince women NOT to have an abortion, to keep their baby.

Would you dwmand your donation back? Y B Y A you would!

Or the money was actually used to buy the board of directors cars, clothes, food, pay their personal util. bills. Not a salary, just pay their bills.

Would you demand an accounting? Of course you would.

Don't be an A**.

Pay attention to the topic and the entire post not just ONE word in it.
pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it funny that it's like a huge scandal. You pay them or they say you are pro-choice? OH MY GOD, WE CAN'T HAVE PEOPLE THINKING WE ARE PRO-CHOICE! Go preach somewhere else with that pro life crap. I don't want to hear it unless you've adopted 10 or more children. You won't stop abortion you'll just make it more dangerous.
Wheres the Beef

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jun 4, 2010
<quoted text>
You are not kidding. I don't know about the tanning, but considering both my wife and I work, and we are having trouble making ends meet. We don't tan, her sister cuts and styles her hair, and my haircut is 9 dollars. We only have three kids.
I don't see ow they can do it with 11 or 12 kids on just one waiters take home pay. I know they make tips, but come on
They have cable, I know because Angela used to talk about Dog the bounty hunter and he is on cable or satellite, they have that SUV that Daniel drives, plus the new RV for ulta sounds, and then you see their kids tooling around in 6 or 7 different cars and pickups, going to college, they all have cell phones, except tha6t new baby of course for all I know she does have a cell phone
The cost of living is a little lower in Highland but not that much
Highlander No More or anybody else, how much do you think ol Dan would have to make to pay for all that? Any idea?
Randi

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jun 4, 2010
pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Pete, pro-lifers can't talk about abortion, unlesss they have adopted 10 children?

Then you can't talk about abortion unless you have had a vasectomy and can't get a woman pregnant.

It is hard to adopt 10 kids if they are all being ABORTEDS!
Randi

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jun 4, 2010
Should be

It is hard to adopt 10 kids if they are all being ABORTED!
Andy Ranier

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Jun 7, 2010
I will say this, the Small Victories Michaels are a whole bunch of crazy all in one box.

Between mommy freakin out at everybody and daddy stealin from all the stores

The kids getting busted for doing burn outs and drinking and driving

Then walking around telling everybody how they ought to raise their kids

ppffftttt

go blow it off
Jayme

Farmington, MO

#23 Jun 7, 2010
Andy Ranier wrote:
I will say this, the Small Victories Michaels are a whole bunch of crazy all in one box.
Between mommy freakin out at everybody and daddy stealin from all the stores
The kids getting busted for doing burn outs and drinking and driving
Then walking around telling everybody how they ought to raise their kids
ppffftttt
go blow it off
You're not not kidding.

Nothing but bad press, bad hair and bad taste.

Kick the nut out.
Highlander No More

Farmington, MO

#24 Jun 7, 2010
Katherine wrote:
I think the donation money goes to bleach her hair and spray on the thick nasty make-up she wears. Lord knows Dan's in need of a new toupe, but the hooker look comes first. I had to go to Gateway for some tests and there was Angela/Angele/Debra walking the street!
You gotta know they are using the money for themselves.

Just look at how they live, they all have cell phones 8 or 9 different cars clothes for the kids

kids in college since like 98

Come on do the math he was unemployed after the Teaberries BS

His brother was proud that he fired him for it

How were they paying the bills while he was unemployed?

Were his kids making the moeny to run the house?

She wasn't working.

Who in town would hire them?

The ministry doen't pay them a salary it just pays their expenses you know food for the kids expense gas for the cars expense electricity for the house expense.
Wheres the beef

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Jun 12, 2010
<quoted text>
You gotta know they are using the money for themselves.
Just look at how they live, they all have cell phones 8 or 9 different cars clothes for the kids
kids in college since like 98
Come on do the math he was unemployed after the Teaberries BS
His brother was proud that he fired him for it
How were they paying the bills while he was unemployed?
Were his kids making the moeny to run the house?
She wasn't working.
Who in town would hire them?
The ministry doen't pay them a salary it just pays their expenses you know food for the kids expense gas for the cars expense electricity for the house expense.
That dude must be getting alot of money from somewhere to raise that many kids! If you look at this website link, he would need to make $80,000 -$100,000 a year minimum to pay for all them kids!

http://moneycentral.msn.com/articles/family/k...

With everything I read, give him credit cuz he probably is doing a good job milking that gig of his!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Jacob Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Journal printing 20 min You a funny guy 7
How many Atheists are in highland? (Jan '11) 11 hr RedneckWillie 48
Obtaining Veteran's Records, Geneology and Teac... Fri The Graduate 4
College internships and other jobs Fri SligyferMayor 4
City survey in monthly utility bill Thu NusMan 17
Mike miller (Oct '15) Thu Sally 15
1969 Winets' Murder (Sep '07) Aug 24 TheInvestigator 384

St. Jacob Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance