Toledo, OH

#3 Oct 19, 2011
tic tac toe wrote:
Doubt it !!!!!!! Same owner new name
What I was told
waiting for service

United States

#4 Dec 27, 2011
The staff or bartenders, need to be a bit more attentive to all the customers. otherwise it is a nice and smoke free environment.
Just a question

United States

#5 Dec 27, 2011
Do you mean that the customers cannot smoke in there while drinking a beer?
waiting for service

United States

#6 Dec 27, 2011
Just a question wrote:
Do you mean that the customers cannot smoke in there while drinking a beer?
Yes. You can smoke outside the front door, but not inside. I'm a non smoker so I prefer a nonsmoking environment. However, I would suggest a patio if they want to attract more business.
loneone

Saint Francisville, LA

#7 Dec 29, 2011
Yes. You can smoke outside the front door, but not inside. I'm a non smoker so I prefer a nonsmoking environment. However, I would suggest a patio if they want to attract more business.

There is a nice patio out back with swing and chairs. And benched
anonymous

Baton Rouge, LA

#8 Feb 16, 2012
Yes there is a patio in the back to smoke on
waiting for service wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. You can smoke outside the front door, but not inside. I'm a non smoker so I prefer a nonsmoking environment. However, I would suggest a patio if they want to attract more business.
truth!!!!

Baton Rouge, LA

#9 Feb 16, 2012
I think the saloon is a cool bar!!! Y wouldn't it make it? It's the best bar in SF its actually nice in there.. The bartenders are smoking hot and very attentive to everyone.
Country Boy

United States

#10 Feb 16, 2012
Surely you must work there. You sound stupid enough to be the manager. The place is in the same category as the Oyster Bar.....sleezy.
Country Boy

United States

#11 Feb 16, 2012
[QUOTE who="truth!!!!"]I think the saloon is a cool bar!!! Y wouldn't it make it? It's the best bar in SF its actually nice in there.. The bartenders are smoking hot and very attentive to everyone.
[/QUOTE]Give it up, Sweet Thing. You're only making yourself look more dumb than you already are.
Jake the Snake

United States

#12 Feb 16, 2012
[QUOTE who="truth!!!!"]I think the saloon is a cool bar!!! Y wouldn't it make it? It's the best bar in SF its actually nice in there.. The bartenders are smoking hot and very attentive to everyone.
[/QUOTE]

truth!!!!

Tell the truth. Do you work at The Blue Ho?
truth!!!!

Magee, MS

#13 Feb 16, 2012
Jake the Snake wrote:
"

truth!!!!

Tell the truth. Do you work at The Blue Ho?
No I work at walmart y
town hound21

Birmingham, AL

#14 Feb 16, 2012
Country Boy wrote:
"

Give it up, Sweet Thing. You're only making yourself look more dumb than you already are.
like!!!!!!
Bobby Blue

Denham Springs, LA

#15 Feb 23, 2012
I like it....I love the non-smoking. The "western" thing is a little over down but it makes for a fun atmosphere.

My biggest problem was with all the youngsters going but they change the age to enter so that is fixed.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#16 Feb 23, 2012
Who cares.

Location hidden

#17 Feb 23, 2012
Country Boy wrote:
Surely you must work there. You sound stupid enough to be the manager. The place is in the same category as the Oyster Bar.....sleezy.
Calm down lil t

Location hidden

#18 Feb 23, 2012
Country Boy wrote:
"

Give it up, Sweet Thing. You're only making yourself look more dumb than you already are.
Your not even a country boy. Yoi a lil spoiled brat.
Say what

United States

#19 Feb 25, 2012
Donkey998 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not even a country boy. Yoi a lil spoiled brat.
How long have you been in America? You're (not your)slowly beginning to learn the language. Yoi a lil slow but maybe one day it will come to you.

But I doubt it.
ummm

Baton Rouge, LA

#20 Feb 25, 2012
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>How long have you been in America? You're (not your)slowly beginning to learn the language. Yoi a lil slow but maybe one day it will come to you.

But I doubt it.

Chinga tu madre dos ves con salado :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Francisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonight's EDB Meeting Results 2 hr Trainer 40
Stealing a Parish While Silencing a Public 2 hr Huh 21
womens cheating on there husband 19 hr jamie 1
* New Campaign Issue: Audubon/Bailey * (Oct '15) Tue bailey is bad 20
News Number of Louisiana towns have pit bull bans wh... (Dec '14) May 22 Demosthenes Washi... 23
Rod Dreher is on the cover of the latest Greate... (Apr '13) May 22 Chemo Sabe 571
Too close to home May 21 Damn skippy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Francisville Mortgages