What a Joke

French Settlement, LA

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Why is the Parish Board allowing Mel Percy to still represent the south part of the parish when so many people are disappointed after seeing the real him..he is an arrogant ass.. He has no problem standing up to "women" that can eaisly prove him incompetent in any field he's in and he threatens to beat there ass.. but when it comes to be confronted by a man Mel tucks his ball between his crack....
Confused

Saint Francisville, LA

#3 Sep 15, 2015
Why would anyone vote for someone like Me. Melville Roark Percy,(clarifying his name so you don't get him confused with that "black fellow" also on the council)? I am pretty sure on more than one occasion he has been heard to say," he really didn't want to run, but he just couldn't let Mary run "unopposed." I am pretty sure I don't want someone voting in my best interest who "didn't really want to run." Honestly, the guy calls his constituents "lesser than intelligent" if they don't agree with him. He's narcissistic and chauvinistic, and a bully. Not who I want for my council rep.
Obvious

Saint Francisville, LA

#4 Sep 16, 2015
Mel Percy is the only council member who pays attention, does his homework and keeps the citizens involved. Just because it's obvious he's more intelligent than anyone else on the current council doesn't make him arrogant.
Confused

Saint Francisville, LA

#5 Sep 16, 2015
Obvious wrote:
Mel Percy is the only council member who pays attention, does his homework and keeps the citizens involved. Just because it's obvious he's more intelligent than anyone else on the current council doesn't make him arrogant.
Good lord, are you SERIOUS? I think I just choked. How many times in his "two cents" review has Mr. Mel Percy himself stated that he "hadn't had a chance to read through something on the agenda, but he was going to vote for it anyway?"

I would call that NOT doing all of your homework. And if you call sending out inflammatory emails to your constituents, and calling people names in your emails "involving citizens," then I suppose you are correct. He is supreme at community citizen involvement. Certainly we speak of 2 completely different Mel Percys'?
Is what it is

Saint Francisville, LA

#6 Sep 16, 2015
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
Good lord, are you SERIOUS? I think I just choked. How many times in his "two cents" review has Mr. Mel Percy himself stated that he "hadn't had a chance to read through something on the agenda, but he was going to vote for it anyway?"
I would call that NOT doing all of your homework. And if you call sending out inflammatory emails to your constituents, and calling people names in your emails "involving citizens," then I suppose you are correct. He is supreme at community citizen involvement. Certainly we speak of 2 completely different Mel Percys'?
Let's see. He has the emotional capacity of a twelve year old when he doesn't get his way. He doesn't respect women and is not a gentleman. He drew back to hit another councilman after a meeting, called a co-councilwoman a bitch, a troll and said "I hate you", has been thrown out of children's baseball games because he can't control himself, was banned from the NeuroSurgical Center because of his attitude, ahhh...sounds like a Kevin Couhig spawn.

Mary will well represent this Parish in a proper and more mature way.
notbuyingit

Saint Francisville, LA

#7 Sep 16, 2015
Is what it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary will well represent this Parish in a proper and more mature way.
Service without sarcasm.
Iheartfeliciana

Denham Springs, LA

#8 Sep 17, 2015
One Term wrote:
<quoted text>
He promised that he would only run for 1 term because he was not a politician.
He lied.
He and heather are the only people with any sense on the whole counsel.
Liars abound here

Saint Francisville, LA

#9 Sep 18, 2015
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
Good lord, are you SERIOUS? I think I just choked. How many times in his "two cents" review has Mr. Mel Percy himself stated that he "hadn't had a chance to read through something on the agenda, but he was going to vote for it anyway?"
I would call that NOT doing all of your homework. And if you call sending out inflammatory emails to your constituents, and calling people names in your emails "involving citizens," then I suppose you are correct. He is supreme at community citizen involvement. Certainly we speak of 2 completely different Mel Percys'?
Once again, the "little people" trolling around making sh#t up.
District A

Saint Francisville, LA

#11 Sep 20, 2015
Liars abound here wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, the "little people" trolling around making sh#t up.
Only could be written by Mel Percy himself. Got the Couhig attitude, "little people". The mentality of a 9 yr old.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Francisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody Know What This Proposed Ordinance Does? 13 hr Tea 3
Good news Sun countrylad 4
Trump's Performance as you see it so far. Sun PC Native 51
David Opperman Dec 7 LMAO 3
Photographic Proof of Myrtles Ghost? Dec 7 LMAO 4
Middle school (Nov '16) Nov 28 cindy 78
News Zachary PD arrests processed Nov. 30 - Dec. 6 (Dec '12) Nov 21 Tangy 14

St. Francisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Francisville Mortgages