West Feliciana, St Francisville viole...

West Feliciana, St Francisville violent crime cases

Posted in the St. Francisville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Randy

Saint Francisville, LA

#1 Jun 13, 2010
I am not sure what is going on, but something is wrong out here in Mayberry? I would be willing to bet per capita that West Feliciana has a higher per capita violence record over the past two years, than Baton Rouge. I wonder how much there really is? What about where the perpetrator lives/resides in the parish but the crime or incident occurs elsewhere, like the girfriend kidnapping. Here are a few cases without the details, would like to just out of curiosity have posters add to the list. It doesn't have to be murder, just violent weired acts like suicdes, drug releated deaths, alcohol related, where it was common knowledge the person had an on going problem. Don't have to use names, just roughly describe case or incident. Doesn't have to be brutal. add to the list if you think it is part of the pattern.

Derrick Todd Lee.
Trevor Reese
Morgan, Anderson booked for murder of Kurt Howard
Chuckie London - Child forced sex
Lea London Williams - Woman Pleads guilty
Judges overturn sex offender rule - Charles Griffin Attorney for Smith
Victim, 14, recants; man convicted - Michael Paul Jackson, 34, of St. Francisville, faces up to 20 years in prison on the conviction.
St. Francisville woman killed in one-vehicle crash - 22 Jan 2010
Kidnapping ends with murder-suicide -St. Francisville woman died at the hands of her ex-husband early this morning.
Kimberly Cornette Kaylon Ellis or Chelse Dooley - Justin Car wreck
Serio suicide?
Boy friend shoots girlfriend with dear rifile, she lives.
Why Randy

United States

#2 Jun 13, 2010
You seem to have a morbid interest in terrible situations like death, torture, pain, etc. Why, Randy? We are experiencing enough of it as it presently is. Why are you seeking out more? I've had enough lately and truly feel sorry for those concerned and their families. So quit your nonsense and let us mourn instead of trying to dig up more horrific stuff. Your interests are not anywhere near normal. Seek help, Son.
Randy Why Not

Saint Francisville, LA

#3 Jun 13, 2010
Why Randy wrote:
You seem to have a morbid interest in terrible situations like death, torture, pain, etc. Why, Randy? We are experiencing enough of it as it presently is. Why are you seeking out more? I've had enough lately and truly feel sorry for those concerned and their families. So quit your nonsense and let us mourn instead of trying to dig up more horrific stuff. Your interests are not anywhere near normal. Seek help, Son.
No morbid interest, in fact, would rather not see details. The point!!! West Feliciana and Saint Francisville like to point out that they are SOOOO! special, when in reality they are just like every where else, and in areas such as those discribed, may even be worse than sin city Baton Rouge!! Is violence less here in Mayberry? Statistics are based on events, just because someone drives accross an imaginary line shouldn't relieve WF/SFV from the numbers. Why wouldn't you want to know "Why Randy"? Maybe there is something in the water, or maybe accountability may be a little different here than Baton Rouge (who you know).
WF Poster

United States

#4 Jun 13, 2010
I agree with Why Randy. Why should you seek out info. on other such terrible and horrific events from other people? Its obvious that you're trying to bash SF and WF Parish. Don't you realize that things like this happen all over the world? They happen sometimes even in your shallow little world. Try to get a little smarted and realize that you cannot salve your ego by trying to prove that the Killer Chicken laid the egg here in SF or WF Parish. I don't know who you are and can assure you that I never would want to know such a morbid person such as you. Try, please try, to have a more productive and thoughtful life. Think of happy things and good people. They are out there, the happy things and good people, even in SF and WF Parish and let the morbid stuff to less than normal people, such as you.
Now Randy

Saint Francisville, LA

#5 Jun 14, 2010
Now Randy play nice this is my parish you are talking about and every parish has its problems… other parishes also have blemished records… while you are on the subject lets not forget about some of our wonderful role models we have up here… you know the ones that embezle money from churches, have public gun play, bar room brawls and DUI’s just to name a few… Now don’t get me wrong we have a great community and some great leadership in this parish but I am still confused with the ones that are not so good enough and still hold positions of leadership???????
WF Poster

United States

#6 Jun 14, 2010
Give it up, Randy. You've proven that you're a dork. Just go back and get under your little rock.
former resident

Hammond, LA

#7 Jun 14, 2010
I think I have to agree with the first post. People in St. Francisville need to wake up and see something is wrong here. At least other towns acknowledge when something is wrong and fix it....
Due

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#8 Jun 14, 2010
former resident wrote:
I think I have to agree with the first post. People in St. Francisville need to wake up and see something is wrong here. At least other towns acknowledge when something is wrong and fix it....
I haven't seen Pointe Coupee to be fixed yet. I use to live there. The problems are many of the reason's that made me move.
opinion

United States

#9 Jun 15, 2010
When I lived in St.francisville I called it "the hell hole". I have three beautiful children and I would never raise them in west fel. Everybody has there opinion and this is mine.
Randy

New Iberia, LA

#10 Jun 15, 2010
I admit I may have approached the point I was trying to make in the wrong way. Let me try again! The smaller a community, the more it takes on a much more personal protective interest in their own, much like parents some times do with their family members (children). I can't speak for this case specifically, since I don't know all of the details and probably never will. A lot of the post try to somehow point the finger of responsibility on Trevor's parents, this may or may not be the case. My point is that we as a community, specifically our Law enforcement leaders, school officials and other agencies that are involved in our daily lives may have to assume at least some of the responsibility, for not just this case, but a lot of the others. One student wrote that, things are sometimes covered up by school officials, to protect the reputation of the school. Some times Community Leadership looks the other way or tries to help out their own by not taking action on offenses, they elect not to fully enforce, because the individual is one of our own. This leads to a history of pointers to a problem. These free passes lead to eventually other more serious offenses. All I ask is that people in these positions of responsibility reevaluate the way they pursue offenses prior to their becoming major incidents or result in the death of an innocent individual..They think they are doing a favor to their community family, but in reality they are setting the stage for a disaster. Just my opinion.
former resident

Hammond, LA

#11 Jun 15, 2010
Due wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen Pointe Coupee to be fixed yet. I use to live there. The problems are many of the reason's that made me move.
I don't live in Pointe Coupee. I work here in New Roads. It's not by any means a "fixed" community but when something bads happens they rally around the family(s) in need and do what they can to support them. I have lived in both places and I have always said I would never raise my children in West Feliciana. The schools are wonderful and the land is beautiful but the place is cursed. I am sure I am not the only one who believes that. Look at the tragedy that has unfolded there in the last decade. Tragedy is everywhere but for such a small town, there is plenty.
Due

Location hidden

#12 Jun 15, 2010
former resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't live in Pointe Coupee. I work here in New Roads. It's not by any means a "fixed" community but when something bads happens they rally around the family(s) in need and do what they can to support them. I have lived in both places and I have always said I would never raise my children in West Feliciana. The schools are wonderful and the land is beautiful but the place is cursed. I am sure I am not the only one who believes that. Look at the tragedy that has unfolded there in the last decade. Tragedy is everywhere but for such a small town, there is plenty.
Yes we are a small town. But because it is ST.Francisville you here more about the bad things that happen than the good things. Having family that is in the police industry over in point coupee, I can promise you that there is as much crime there you just don't hear about it. Why? To much covering up. As for as family's supporting family's in different situations, I promise you they don't always rally together. It you are in the click then you are supported, If you are not then the HELL with you. Been there I know.
KathyofHouston

Cypress, TX

#13 Jun 19, 2010
Folks the world is changing and not for the good. Crime is everywhere. I live in the Houston area and we get so use to hearing about death that you just get use to it. I know I pray each day that God will just protect those around me and those that do the harm to others are brought to justice. I am was born in Pointe Coupee Parish and left there in the mid 70's crime has gotten to all of the small towns. No one town is immune to horrific crimes.
Due

Location hidden

#14 Jun 19, 2010
KathyofHouston wrote:
Folks the world is changing and not for the good. Crime is everywhere. I live in the Houston area and we get so use to hearing about death that you just get use to it. I know I pray each day that God will just protect those around me and those that do the harm to others are brought to justice. I am was born in Pointe Coupee Parish and left there in the mid 70's crime has gotten to all of the small towns. No one town is immune to horrific crimes.
Thank You, That is what I was trying to say.
Side P

United States

#15 Jun 21, 2010
opinion wrote:
When I lived in St.francisville I called it "the hell hole". I have three beautiful children and I would never raise them in west fel. Everybody has there opinion and this is mine.
It's "their opinion", not "there opinion". In fact, it should be "each person has his opinion". I suppose your children will learn similar skills where they are being schooled?

Just my opinion!
sarah

Baton Rouge, LA

#16 Jul 6, 2010
Randy wrote:
I am not sure what is going on, but something is wrong out here in Mayberry? I would be willing to bet per capita that West Feliciana has a higher per capita violence record over the past two years, than Baton Rouge. I wonder how much there really is? What about where the perpetrator lives/resides in the parish but the crime or incident occurs elsewhere, like the girfriend kidnapping. Here are a few cases without the details, would like to just out of curiosity have posters add to the list. It doesn't have to be murder, just violent weired acts like suicdes, drug releated deaths, alcohol related, where it was common knowledge the person had an on going problem. Don't have to use names, just roughly describe case or incident. Doesn't have to be brutal. add to the list if you think it is part of the pattern.
Derrick Todd Lee.
Trevor Reese
Morgan, Anderson booked for murder of Kurt Howard
Chuckie London - Child forced sex
Lea London Williams - Woman Pleads guilty
Judges overturn sex offender rule - Charles Griffin Attorney for Smith
Victim, 14, recants; man convicted - Michael Paul Jackson, 34, of St. Francisville, faces up to 20 years in prison on the conviction.
St. Francisville woman killed in one-vehicle crash - 22 Jan 2010
Kidnapping ends with murder-suicide -St. Francisville woman died at the hands of her ex-husband early this morning.
Kimberly Cornette Kaylon Ellis or Chelse Dooley - Justin Car wreck
Serio suicide?
Boy friend shoots girlfriend with dear rifile, she lives.
You are not alone in your opinion. Alot of families believe the youth get slaps on the wrist for everything from breaking and entering, dwi, speeding, car wrecks, murder, etc etc. Tickets get fixed, kids get off, D'aquilla makes bogus deals and the list goes on. Look back at all the posts coming out of the st. francisville forum. For some reason the youth and even the adults whom commit the crimes are always somehow not at fault. West feliciana families never take responsibilty for their own. NEVER. It is always awww the poor lil dear didn't mean any harm. My dad whom still lives in west fel because of reasons I would rather not state has a theory about the town. The devil resides here and he has a score to settle. May god have mercy on west feliciana parish.
Franklin

United States

#17 Jul 6, 2010
Side P wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "their opinion", not "there opinion". In fact, it should be "each person has his opinion". I suppose your children will learn similar skills where they are being schooled?
Just my opinion!
And after the word "schooled" your punctuation should have been a period, not a question mark. If all you have to do is check out this site for what you think may be grammatical errors then you are a sorry individual, indeed? Sorry, I meant "." God, you're a poor case. Additionally, "each person has his opinion" should correctly be phrased as "their opinion" not his nor her opinion. But that's just my opinion.
Due

Location hidden

#18 Jul 6, 2010
I promise you, there is problems in every parish. Just because you don't live there you dont hear about it. I've lived in Pointe coupee and Iberville. The problems they have are no different than here.
Anonymous

Brandon, MS

#19 Jul 6, 2010
Franklin wrote:
<quoted text>And after the word "schooled" your punctuation should have been a period, not a question mark. If all you have to do is check out this site for what you think may be grammatical errors then you are a sorry individual, indeed? Sorry, I meant "." God, you're a poor case. Additionally, "each person has his opinion" should correctly be phrased as "their opinion" not his nor her opinion. But that's just my opinion.
Each is always singular and always takes a singular verb and, thus, a singular antecedent. "Each person has his or her opinion" is correct.

Since: Jul 10

Saint Francisville, LA

#20 Jul 7, 2010
You all have mentioned the many crimes that have been reported. I have heard that there are many, many others that go unreported. I agree that things are changing for the worse. What we need is a judicial system that will inforce the law and show that there are consequences for unlawful behaviors. When that happens, we might see things begin to improve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Francisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High Speed Internet in 70775 (Jan '14) 6 hr Morganza fan 36
Presidential debate Thu Odetta 12
News West Feliciana Chamber welcomes MyPhoneMD headq... Thu littleasy 1
Storm damage Sep 25 Odetta 10
4 mill tax Sep 23 more education 45
Bayou Sara Creek Road Sep 19 Mike 2
Home Rule Charter is not for West Feliciana Sep 19 Cee Cee 47

St. Francisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance