i know

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Feb 1, 2013
It appears that Mr Dawson works for Ascension Parish while living in West Feliciana Parish. A Con Man in disguise ... Someone may need to warn them of his needs for Power and Control!
Uhm

Saint Francisville, LA

#2 Feb 1, 2013
You know you can work for one parish and live in another right?

People do it all the time. I never understood why people think that parish agencies should only hire parish residents, I want the most qualified person working for my parish agencies not someone who just got in because they live here.

Not that I think he is all that great.
Old news

Saint Francisville, LA

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Dawson has been at that job about a year. I would think they know him by now.
One person's trash is another person's treasure.
howtrue

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Old news wrote:
Dawson has been at that job about a year. I would think they know him by now.
One person's trash is another person's treasure.
When you said "trash" you were absolutely correct. We all know him and that is why he cannot get work in this parish.
crook

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Ken Dawson is a crook
yep

Baker, LA

#6 Feb 3, 2013
And he is a piece of wanna-be white trash!!!! He really wishes he was somebody.
concerned

Greenwell Springs, LA

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Hope Ascension has a good auditor...
Opus

Ferriday, LA

#8 Feb 9, 2013
Hopefully the people of the parish that have painted him as some sort of Demon, will one day decide to let it go since he has nothing to do with running the parish.Don't know what he does for Acension parish nor do I care. The difference is he has no history with them and he started with a CLEAN slate. Not one tainted by the power brokers of WF.. parish that have decided he does not get to be in their club.
If he is a crook, it will come out and the pattern will continue to repeat itself. If not, the trash/treasure statement above would be applicable.
Assistant Manager

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Feb 9, 2013
Opus wrote:
Hopefully the people of the parish that have painted him as some sort of Demon, will one day decide to let it go since he has nothing to do with running the parish.Don't know what he does for Acension parish nor do I care. The difference is he has no history with them and he started with a CLEAN slate. Not one tainted by the power brokers of WF.. parish that have decided he does not get to be in their club.
If he is a crook, it will come out and the pattern will continue to repeat itself. If not, the trash/treasure statement above would be applicable.
He is Assistant Manager along with his friend from SJB who is the other Assistant Manager. Ascension Parish has HRC with an elected Parish President receiving a large salary and 3 Assistant Parish Managers who are all receiving large salaries.
Mr, Dawson is a "power broker of WF parish" and is still running the club.
How dare you

Donaldsonville, LA

#10 Feb 9, 2013
Dawson is a good guy , obviously you all are ignorant racist rednecks
Are You Kidding

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Feb 9, 2013
How dare you wrote:
Dawson is a good guy , obviously you all are ignorant racist rednecks
Whar makes them racist for saying something about racist?
Lets move on already

Donaldsonville, LA

#12 Feb 10, 2013
Dawson has nothing to do with this parish, lets move and and focus on our current problems
I think

Baton Rouge, LA

#13 Feb 11, 2013
I think it is kind of racist b/c every time a African American tries to run for anything in this parish, "they" try to shut them down. By calling them crooks and saying they don't know what they are doing, they are not educated enough or should I say they don't know the right person. If there is one bad apple in the bunch, you blame them all for what the other person did. That's being judgmental and unfair. I'm sure you know there are MANY white ppl in the office thatís VERY CROOKED. Some we just don't what to admit. So please stop judging ppl U R NOT GOD.
Jury

Saint Francisville, LA

#14 Feb 11, 2013
I think wrote:
I think it is kind of racist b/c every time a African American tries to run for anything in this parish, "they" try to shut them down. By calling them crooks and saying they don't know what they are doing, they are not educated enough or should I say they don't know the right person. If there is one bad apple in the bunch, you blame them all for what the other person did. That's being judgmental and unfair. I'm sure you know there are MANY white ppl in the office thatís VERY CROOKED. Some we just don't what to admit. So please stop judging ppl U R NOT GOD.
Ot sounds like you are judging "they"
Jury

Saint Francisville, LA

#15 Feb 11, 2013
I think wrote:
It, not ot.
Sensitive

Saint Francisville, LA

#16 Feb 11, 2013
I think wrote:
White people are on this topix site all the time. Billy Shoemake, Ricky Lambert, etc. The only difference is that they are not black so it is not considered racists. To say something negative about an African American in politics means that you are automatically racist. The African American politician can do as they please with a cloak of protection from being questioned because to do so is racist.
It is a terrible double standard.
I think

Baton Rouge, LA

#17 Feb 11, 2013
Jury wrote:
<quoted text>
It, not ot.
I'm not judging, I'm commenting, I donít care whoís in the office, as long as they are for the people (all) and not for themselves and "others".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Francisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daycare 3 hr amy 3
bipolar boss 15 hr KLT 5
jim jackson Jul 4 Looting 3
Ryan Trunstal Jul 4 Lookout 3
why is first baptist closing in such short noti... Jul 4 Saint 8
Historical Saint Francisville.... Jul 3 countrylad 19
Rod Dreher is on the cover of the latest Greate... (Apr '13) Jul 3 Pauli 490
More from around the web

St. Francisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE