New West Feliciana Hospital
Orderly

Saint Francisville, LA

#1 Feb 23, 2012
Speaking of Taxes.

Can anyone add any light to the rumor going around that the Hospital Board has scrapped plans to remodel the existing Hospital and plan to build a complete New Facility at the town park behind Sonic and next to the New Library?
The word is they have more than enough in Surplus to fund a New multi million dollar Facility, and going to the voters for more money will not be necessary.
Don't need details, just a simple yes or no would be sufficient.
Bobby Blue

Magee, MS

#2 Feb 23, 2012
Yes there is meat to that rumor. The plan is to buy the old ball park from the town to place it there.

The concept behind it is that it will actually save the parish money to build a new facility then to modernize the old facilities.

I'm glad they are, hopefully this is a step in the right direction to bettering our health care in this parish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Francisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Broadband, and why West Feliciana needs it (Sep '10) 2 hr dataplansucks 116
gp Tue Exclamation point 7
Rod Dreher is on the cover of the latest Greate... (Apr '13) Aug 22 Our Hero 606
News Lloyd Lindsey, "It's a spiritual journey" (Apr '09) Aug 15 no name 5
Flip Flop Guy Aug 12 Josephine 6
HRC Removes Tourist Commission and Chamber From... (Jun '13) Aug 10 Sad Days 21
The Concept of Inclusion Aug 9 Democrat 10

St. Francisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Francisville Mortgages