Top and Worst coaches at West Feliciana
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Baseball mom

United States

#42 Jun 18, 2012
Any truth to rumor that both dale reich and coach G were fired?
tha truth

Saint Francisville, LA

#43 Jun 18, 2012
Coach Powell is the greatest coach of all time at WFHS
BASKETBALL FAN

Baton Rouge, LA

#44 Jun 19, 2012
Coach Norris needs to be fired, even though the boys are not doing bad. Especially with the skills and knowledge that these boys have when they play ball, they can be really good. But he need to stop taking them out the game when they make a misstake, cuz that's when they learn for the next time.
My Opinion

Baton Rouge, LA

#45 Jun 24, 2012
I do not see any of these coaches at the school helping kids in our parish. By far the best coach that I have dealt with is Dale Ray Blackard. He spends a lot of time with kids. He has coached my younger kid this year and I have never seen my kid excel like he has this year. He teaches hitting that makes sense. Unlike the LSU coach that states hitting coaches are under rated, he teaches hitting simplified. Even I can understand what he is saying and he even can show you what needs to be done if you need to see it. He has been wonderful for my child and I believe that anyone that has been with him in the past can say the same thing. Maybe our High School coaches need to follow his style of teaching. He teaches the game and teaches the players that winning isn't always about the score board. My child is excited about baseball again. Thanks Coach Dale Ray.

Since: May 12

Denham Springs, LA

#48 Dec 11, 2012
Baseball mom wrote:
Any truth to rumor that both dale reich and coach G were fired?
What rumor?
AMEN

Vicksburg, MS

#49 Jan 29, 2013
Hope it changes wrote:
Reich has to be the most pathetic excuse for a coach this parish has ever had. Everyone knows it, everyone is talking about it. How bad will the baseball program have to get before something is done? I guarantee when kids start leaving the school system because they know they will never improve under him the school board will finally wake up and do something.
I agree 100% percent. he is an ass!! should be interesting to see team this year... a real class act! juvenile delinquent/criminal with a 7pm curfew, kids that love to fight (Zachary kids), his son that can not hit or run, What a joke!!!
worried

Vicksburg, MS

#50 Mar 19, 2013
Hope it changes wrote:
Reich has to be the most pathetic excuse for a coach this parish has ever had. Everyone knows it, everyone is talking about it. How bad will the baseball program have to get before something is done? I guarantee when kids start leaving the school system because they know they will never improve under him the school board will finally wake up and do something.
Reich is the worst coach ever at WF schools! The team has only won 1 game this year. The kids are miserable and are cussed at on a regular basis for any little mistake they make. He is an embarrassment to our school athletic program, parish and children. He has ridiculed our children, humiliated them and yet he continues to coach them. Coach Odom, please make a change so our baseball program can once again become a program we can be proud of!
Agreed

United States

#51 Mar 19, 2013
worried wrote:
<quoted text>
Reich is the worst coach ever at WF schools! The team has only won 1 game this year. The kids are miserable and are cussed at on a regular basis for any little mistake they make. He is an embarrassment to our school athletic program, parish and children. He has ridiculed our children, humiliated them and yet he continues to coach them. Coach Odom, please make a change so our baseball program can once again become a program we can be proud of!
His wife teaches and is worthless as well. They should both leave WFP schools!!!!!
"

United States

#52 Mar 20, 2013
My Opinion wrote:
I do not see any of these coaches at the school helping kids in our parish. By far the best coach that I have dealt with is Dale Ray Blackard. He spends a lot of time with kids. He has coached my younger kid this year and I have never seen my kid excel like he has this year. He teaches hitting that makes sense. Unlike the LSU coach that states hitting coaches are under rated, he teaches hitting simplified. Even I can understand what he is saying and he even can show you what needs to be done if you need to see it. He has been wonderful for my child and I believe that anyone that has been with him in the past can say the same thing. Maybe our High School coaches need to follow his style of teaching. He teaches the game and teaches the players that winning isn't always about the score board. My child is excited about baseball again. Thanks Coach Dale Ray.
You need to attend more than baseball games to see what other coaches are doing
worried

Vicksburg, MS

#53 Mar 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="""]<quo ted text>
You need to attend more than baseball games to see what other coaches are doing [/QUOTE]

Actually, I do attend all the other sports as my son plays baseball, football, soccer and runs track. NEVER, have I heard any of the other coaches speak to the players in a degrading or humiliating manner. Coach Odom, Coach Palm, Coach Cupit, Coach Norris, Coach Pruitt, Coach Grant ......they are all respectful to the kids and set the positive example. They are mentors and I appreciate their dedication to our children.
Best

Saint Francisville, LA

#54 Mar 20, 2013
Nick Smith is the best Coach
"

United States

#55 Mar 20, 2013
You must meant to say Nick Saban

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Francisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex and Zachary Teachers (Mar '12) 19 hr Abu Hajaar 3
Why move TO WFP? Jul 19 Nora on the pole 15
Rod Dreher is on the cover of the latest Greate... (Apr '13) Jul 17 Never waste a crisis 586
Broadband, and why West Feliciana needs it (Sep '10) Jul 17 perhapslittle late 19
Couhig's Corn Maze Jul 14 The Future 4
Let it snow! Let it snow! Jul 13 Putin 28
Flumuxed Jul 12 Forget history 7

St. Francisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Francisville Mortgages