First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sos Sligo

Pearl River, LA

#61 Mar 17, 2013
Perhaps wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should realize your little piss poor minimum wage high school job is really not worth defending. Its obvious if they maintain a stock of expired goods something is going wrong somewhere. Maybe its the little dip shits like you sitting around texting and trying to sound smart on topix instead of doing your job. I personally do not buy any meat or dairy products from that store. I believe the store is Racist and should be investigated. They know black people cant read. They also know black people have food stamps. The management knows this why throw away expired milk when black people will still buy it. Its a sad way of doing business but it all boils down to supply and demand. Also Lauren Gs mom.
easy big guy....it takes every job to make a business succeed. no matter how much u make
store employee

United States

#62 Mar 17, 2013
Perhaps wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should realize your little piss poor minimum wage high school job is really not worth defending. Its obvious if they maintain a stock of expired goods something is going wrong somewhere. Maybe its the little dip shits like you sitting around texting and trying to sound smart on topix instead of doing your job. I personally do not buy any meat or dairy products from that store. I believe the store is Racist and should be investigated. They know black people cant read. They also know black people have food stamps. The management knows this why throw away expired milk when black people will still buy it. Its a sad way of doing business but it all boils down to supply and demand. Also Lauren Gs mom.
PLEASE find another store to shop in. People like you need to shop out of the parish. Other stores do accept WIC cards you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Francisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's Performance as you see it so far. 23 hr Clifford the Big ... 612
Just wondering May 5 Darrel225 5
students May 5 Nosey 7
Estate sale St. Francisville May 4 Just wondering 2
Couhig Resigning May 2 PHT 45
News Filmed in St. Francisville, Hallmark's 'Home by... Apr 29 countrylad 7
Feather Hall (Nov '12) Apr 29 Selfish World 17

St. Francisville Jobs

Personal Finance

St. Francisville Mortgages