First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Boutime

Saint Francisville, LA

#1 Nov 8, 2012
The AG, small store, will be building a new store next to the hotel. Will be complete in 2013.
Old Gator

Lafayette, LA

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Really? First I've heard of this. I wonder how much they paid for that lot and what will become of their old building.
manoman

Zachary, LA

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Who cares? Why are you worried about everyone else's money situations....
Hnic

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Wonder if the new one will have the same smell the old one has?
yay

Tucker, GA

#5 Nov 8, 2012
This sounds great.
Old Gator

Lafayette, LA

#6 Nov 8, 2012
manoman wrote:
Who cares? Why are you worried about everyone else's money situations....
it is not their "money situations" I am worried about. I'm curious about how much they paid for the lot because I am wondering how much commercial real estate is going for in the parish, as everyone should be because it plays a big part of making up our tax base, second I'm wondering if they have a potential business looking to move in to their building, because once again, more business equals growth and a larger tax base which means less burden on the citizens of this parish.

You're not to bright are you? You seem to display a very limited thought process and your only contributions to the discussions on this board are bad attempts at talking sh*t to me. You should probably back away from this place for a while.
Owners

United States

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Old Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
it is not their "money situations" I am worried about. I'm curious about how much they paid for the lot because I am wondering how much commercial real estate is going for in the parish, as everyone should be because it plays a big part of making up our tax base, second I'm wondering if they have a potential business looking to move in to their building, because once again, more business equals growth and a larger tax base which means less burden on the citizens of this parish.
You're not to bright are you? You seem to display a very limited thought process and your only contributions to the discussions on this board are bad attempts at talking sh*t to me. You should probably back away from this place for a while.
I thought the Lamberts owned the building that the grocery store and Fred's are located.
manoman

Zachary, LA

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Old gator... You are funny! Can't bully me with your threats!!!!! You are a dumb a$$ to think you are the wizard!!!! Go 65$@ yourself!!!!! You are the stupid one!
RRR

Harvey, LA

#9 Nov 8, 2012
Owners wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the Lamberts owned the building that the grocery store and Fred's are located.
Little store not the big store.
Softwood

United States

#10 Nov 9, 2012
I have to agree with manoman. Old Gator is a self-deluded individual who believes he has something very important to say about evey post on this site. He has become quite boring.
Dman90

Denham Springs, LA

#11 Nov 9, 2012
I just hope they stay open past 8PM.
Dman90

Denham Springs, LA

#12 Nov 9, 2012
Also, there is an Anytime Fitness coming soon. Dont know exactly when, but its on the Blue Cross Blue365 website.
concerned

Harvey, LA

#13 Nov 9, 2012
Sayyyy, that little store location would be a great place for a new governmental complex for the PJ. No, wait...........
crazyiness

United States

#14 Nov 9, 2012
Dman90 wrote:
Also, there is an Anytime Fitness coming soon. Dont know exactly when, but its on the Blue Cross Blue365 website.
Wow ... Great news I need a job badly any idea on how to apply?

Since: Nov 11

St.Francisville

#15 Nov 9, 2012
crazyiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow ... Great news I need a job badly any idea on how to apply?

Not sure about that. Maybe you could go to the Anytime Fitness website, or wait until construction is about to begin. Im sure they may be looking for applicants by then. It's gonna be in the old Cotton's parking lot right next to the Chevron. Can't Wait.
Old Gator

Lafayette, LA

#16 Nov 9, 2012
manoman wrote:
Old gator... You are funny! Can't bully me with your threats!!!!! You are a dumb a$$ to think you are the wizard!!!! Go 65$@ yourself!!!!! You are the stupid one!
When did I ever threaten you? You’re strange…I’m just going to ignore you until you say something of merit
Old Gator

Lafayette, LA

#17 Nov 9, 2012
Softwood wrote:
I have to agree with manoman. Old Gator is a self-deluded individual who believes he has something very important to say about evey post on this site. He has become quite boring.
You probably agree with him/her because you are him/her. That or like the other guy I disagreed with you on some subject. Others post on every thread on this board too, unlike most I just do it under the same name all the time. Don’t like what I have to say then skip my post when you see my name.

This site is to designed for people to voice their opinion, and I have a lot of them. I also go out of my way to help find "facts" in an attempt to have a intelligent conversation, not just pop in to attempt to insult someone like you two do.

It would be a very boring place to come to if everyone just read the original post and then move on. Perhaps I need a new hobby to give me something else to do besides posting here but for now I'll stay.
Sigh

Lafayette, LA

#18 Nov 9, 2012
Y'all sure this is not just a rumor? I don't understand why they would buy land by the hotel to build the store when they already have some land close to the Dollar General.
namonam

Lafayette, LA

#19 Nov 9, 2012
manoman wrote:
You know, responding to a post with a bunch of “exclamation” points and “symbols” as curse words is something an immature simpleton does.
Wizard? What in the hell is this guy talking about?
Boutime

Saint Francisville, LA

#20 Nov 9, 2012
Sigh wrote:
Y'all sure this is not just a rumor? I don't understand why they would buy land by the hotel to build the store when they already have some land close to the Dollar General.
Employees at the store gave me this information yesterday. You might want to check with them to answer your question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Francisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Couhig Slush Fund 6 hr Nora on the pole 16
News Family members of Derrick Todd Lee's victims se... Sun GeauxGirl 21
Wakefield Dollar Store Jun 23 Hihopes 10
Think there should be a red light by sonic or nah? Jun 21 225 fel 27
Rod Dreher is on the cover of the latest Greate... (Apr '13) Jun 21 identifies as cochon 578
H Arceneaux Reporter Jun 10 Wait and See 2
Hospital Jun 9 Miss Manners 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Francisville Mortgages