First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Penny

Breaux Bridge, LA

#1 Mar 22, 2012
What is the best alternative to public school? Centreville Academy, WCCA, or Silliman?
Simple answer

United States

#2 Mar 22, 2012
Penny wrote:
What is the best alternative to public school? Centreville Academy, WCCA, or Silliman?

DCI
rukidding

Vicksburg, MS

#3 Mar 23, 2012
Penny wrote:
Centreville is pretty good, good leadership and sports, Silliman is great, but a little "think they are better than everyone else attitude" and WCCA is where all the losers from St. Francisville go when they can't get along with the teachers, can't make the sports teams at West Feliciana or just because they are losers.
tic tac toe

Birmingham, AL

#4 Mar 23, 2012
rukidding wrote:
<quoted text>Centreville is pretty good, good leadership and sports, Silliman is great, but a little "think they are better than everyone else attitude" and WCCA is where all the losers from St. Francisville go when they can't get along with the teachers, can't make the sports teams at West Feliciana or just because they are losers.
KMSL ..... Very well said
Hahahaha

Philadelphia, MS

#5 Mar 24, 2012
WCCA = White Christian Children Academy
bunkie girl

United States

#6 Mar 24, 2012
Hahahaha wrote:
WCCA = White Christian Children Academy
Wilkinson County Christian Academy...... Is the REAL name
WF resident

Denham Springs, LA

#7 Mar 24, 2012
None of those schools are comparable to the public schools here in the parish, at least for now.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#8 Mar 29, 2012
I'm just here to write another tribute to a very great, very respected, very important, and very christian private school, Orcutt Baptist School. All of the teachers, staff, students, and parents whom were ever present at the school are to just now, always, and forever only be very humbly yet also very fully, and very highly praised, and very fully, and very highly respected, and very fully, and very highly honored for all of their very good, very warm, very kind, very caring, very loving, very positive, very intelligent, very hardworking, very diligent, very godly, very christian, and very creatively enthusiastic daily efforts towards the school, towards the church, towards our very good, and very loving lord, God, and towards the community on every single day for which they were all ever present at this christian school.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#10 Mar 29, 2012
explain please wrote:
I'm sorry. I missed something. You said they were very...what?
I wrote my above tribute towards Orcutt Baptist School being as this is a Topix forum section for private schools as this school was a private, christian school is all. I'm very proud of my above work, too, and I always will be.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#11 Mar 29, 2012
I'd also like to wish all of these good, christian adult people and good, christian children now, always, and forever many many great happiness blessings and much great health daily from our very good, and very loving and caring lord, God, daily. I'd also like many many many people here on Topix, and throughout the whole Internet to know that I, Kelly Joanne Cannon did most certainly, and most definitely not at all, whatsoever write this tribute out of any self-pride or self-ego within myself. No way at all. After all, I only worked at Orcutt Baptist School for just one year is all. That's it. Although I still know that I'm a winner in the way that I definitely love myself, and I always will as God loves me as he loves us all people, and he always will, at least regarding this particular christian school's history I have much much much more respect and praise for the staff, children, and parents whom were within it much much much much longer than myself. Really I do. It was much much more their school, is now, and it always will be far more than it could or ever will be mine at all. That's just the plain truth is all.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#12 Mar 29, 2012
I'm also just very happy from the inside out within my newly cleansed heart, and my newly cleansed soul, and always will be from very highly praising, and very highly respecting all these good, christian adult accomplished winners, and good, christian children accomplished winners, and I always will be, too, imagining them being, and feeling very proud from the inside out for all their very great, and very godly accomplishments at this christian school, Orcutt Baptist School. I'm also very truly respectfully grateful towards the staff at this christian school whom were there much much much much longer than I was, and I always will be for the great, valuable, and christian childcare methods I learned from them. To this day, these methods still continue to help me with caring for children, and they always will, too. Very very sincerely, and very very respectfully, Kelly Joanne Cannon
fool

Saint Francisville, LA

#15 Jun 18, 2012
Silliman= Stuck up bitches
WCCA= people that can't make it at wf
Centreville= sports

West Fel is the best for academics
Sigh

Denham Springs, LA

#16 Jun 19, 2012
Penny wrote:
I guess to answer your question Icwould need to know what you are looking for in a school?

If you live in West Feliciana I really don't see why you would want o pull then.
Just a thought

United States

#17 Jun 19, 2012
How can you possibly consider yourself qualified to answer when you do not even understand the question?

You'll wear out soon and we'll all be better off then.

Meanwhile, we are amused by your consistency.
Sigh

United States

#18 Jun 19, 2012
Just a thought wrote:
How can you possibly consider yourself qualified to answer when you do not even understand the question?
You'll wear out soon and we'll all be better off then.
Meanwhile, we are amused by your consistency.
Each school has different pro and cons, I was wondering what she/he was looking for in a school so I would know which one to recommend.
Beehive

Sunset, LA

#20 Jun 24, 2012
You can always cross the river, where there's Catholic of PC and False River. Don't worry, dancing in the street and getting drunk isn't permitted on either campus. At least not during school hours.
Billy D

Baton Rouge, LA

#21 Jun 24, 2012
Beehive wrote:
You can always cross the river, where there's Catholic of PC and False River. Don't worry, dancing in the street and getting drunk isn't permitted on either campus. At least not during school hours.
Good, we don't allow no drinking and dancing in the street ore hea! Don't u be swimming the river and bothering our Good folk at the OB! LOL
Efresidentwfprop ertyowner

United States

#22 Jun 24, 2012
West feliciana schools are not what they appear to be.... Everyone who lives in that parish loves to portray that they are better than surrounding parishes...think again.... Plenty of white trash and diversity across that creek..... I recommend silliman....or if you have an unlimited budget... Plenty of very fine private schools in baton rouge.
Efresidentwfprop ertyowner

United States

#23 Jun 24, 2012
WF resident wrote:
None of those schools are comparable to the public schools here in the parish, at least for now.
Take your beer goggles off and stay out of rickys..... You are dilusional:)
wow

Vicksburg, MS

#24 Aug 27, 2012
bunkie girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wilkinson County Christian Academy...... Is the REAL name
I always heard that at WCCA you were taught the 3 "R"s instead of the ABC's

1. Reading
2. Riting (Writing)
3. Roads to Louisiana

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Francisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rod Dreher is on the cover of the latest Greate... (Apr '13) 2 hr Beauregard Claghorn 610
sonnys pizza Fri no name 1
Broadband, and why West Feliciana needs it (Sep '10) Aug 25 Warner 118
gp Aug 23 Exclamation point 7
News Lloyd Lindsey, "It's a spiritual journey" (Apr '09) Aug 15 no name 5
Flip Flop Guy Aug 12 Josephine 6
HRC Removes Tourist Commission and Chamber From... (Jun '13) Aug 10 Sad Days 21

St. Francisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Francisville Mortgages