Minneapolis police officer jailed aft...

Minneapolis police officer jailed after Andover bar fight

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities story from Jun 17, 2012, titled Minneapolis police officer jailed after Andover bar fight. In it, TwinCities reports that:

Minneapolis police Sgt. David Clifford was jailed Sunday, June 17, 2012, on suspicion of assault after a fight at Tanners Station bar in Andover.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

United States

#1 Jun 17, 2012
It was not a fight. It was a cheap shot. the "tough guy" ran off like a girl after the deed. I don't care where he served or how many raids he been on. You blind side somebody and run off and than hide till the next day and than bring your lawyer with.....your a pussy.

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jun 18, 2012
cops should be held to a higher standard and stay out of all bars etc---you want to be a cop---do not go where trouble will follow you---

Le Sueur, MN

#4 Jul 14, 2012
It's now almost the middle of July and I have not heard another mention of this. What is going on! Ifeel if it was'nt a cop it would of already been decided and the bully would of been charged and in jail! I feel we can no longer look to the police to be safe, they are a part of the problem!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Cloud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to get heroin in St. Cloud mn Jan '18 Russia 1
News Pastor rejects gay musicians from Minnesota Cat... Jan '18 Larry Craig s WC ... 1
Beware of Animal Rescues (Feb '17) Nov '17 Jodes 3
Poll Worked with Bill Mccann - Ham Lake (Feb '08) Nov '17 The Lakes 52
News Trucking company owner admits stealing from wor... (Jan '13) Nov '17 Bad Business Prac... 2
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... Nov '17 Wondering 324
News Habitat for Humanity's ReStore Going out of Bus... (Sep '17) Sep '17 TARMANCER 1

St. Cloud Jobs

Personal Finance

St. Cloud Mortgages