Do you approve of Steve Gottwalt as State Representative?

Posted in the St. Cloud Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Scott Funk

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

He doesn't do any actual thinking, he just votes the party line. I am tired of this. I want a moderate in the post. Gimme a Democrat, at least they're sane and willing to listen!
Steve

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

You apparently have not looked at his record! Provided true leadership on health care reform, passed a number of important bills, had four signing ceremonies with Governor Dayton just this year, and won the Minnesota Hospital Association - 2012 Public Achievement Award. he stood up for sustainable jobs creation, and won the endorsement of the Minnesota Chamber, and National Federation of Independent Business representing job creators of all sizes. Democrats only bad-mouthed and demanded more taxes and bigger government - put us in a $6 billion deficit! I'm voting to re-elect Rep. Gottwalt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent St. Cloud Discussions

Search the St. Cloud Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
2 St. Cloud anglers compete in national bass to... Jul 16 Saint Cloud Buckaroo Joe 2
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Jun '14 doomsayer2014 847
Your Turn: It's time to act on immigration refo... Jun '14 dirtbag1958 1
Debate: Marijuana - St. Cloud, MN (Aug '10) May '14 Cole Rex 31
Michele Goodman Walker (Dec '12) May '14 Nina 2
Neighborhood crime watch program continues grow... (Jan '08) May '14 disbarred 6
CentraCare event geared toward women covers wid... May '14 Finger in your poop hole 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Cloud Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Cloud People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••