Stearns County deputy accused of sexu...

Stearns County deputy accused of sexually abusing three teens

There are 39 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 2, 2010, titled Stearns County deputy accused of sexually abusing three teens. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

ST. CLOUD, Minn. - A Stearns County sheriff's deputy is accused of sexually abusing three teenagers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jeff

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Apr 3, 2010
EqualRights wrote:
<quoted text> Baloney. When was the last time a Catholic bishop called the police to report sexual abuse by a priest? Even the St. Paul archdiocese has a secret list of pedophile priests that has never been turned over to law enforcement agencies.
Jeff Anderson, you have a beef with the church because of your divorce. You have had it in for the church ever since.

So Jeff put your facts on the table, what proof do you have of such a list? This is only smoke you are blowing and from the looks of it it is the same stuff Bill Clinton was smoking.
vetinwbl

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Apr 3, 2010
Ray Marshall wrote:
Why does nobody get excited when public employees and teachers abuse children?
The 2009 official report of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops reported that between 2004 and 2009 there were only 65 incidents of abuse by Church employees in those six years. That's in a church with 65 million members.
Right now, after having learned a hard lesson, and apologized for earlier horrendous abuse incidents, the Catholic Church is the safest place in the United States.
People do, they place the animals in jail and then the court system places them in prison.You notice I mentioned the COURTS,maybe the church should try the system it seems to work for the rest of soceity. Thanks for posting figures about the church from the church that proves nothing.As far as being the SAFEST PLACE IN THE U.S,for who?
jerry person

Sparta, WI

#23 Apr 3, 2010
One of these girls must be related to someone. This is police in every criminal justice system in America. Officers are above alll law, This officer did what is now police. Sexual assault by cop is legal just like murder by cop. This cop will never go to court it will be dropped.
No spin zone

Richland, WA

#24 Apr 3, 2010
Well RockinJohnny lets see you step up and defend this one. Jerryperson might be on to something. I have never seen so many cops in the news in the past 12 months.........and it's not for good reason. You can't trust them at all foollish for those that do.
Snoopz

Minneapolis, MN

#25 Apr 3, 2010
1. The "official" report? By whom? Of Whom?
Fox guarding the henhouse, my friend.

2. "the Catholic Church is the safest place in the US"
For whom? The Priests that get harbored and transferred with no mention of their previous heinous crimes??

You want others to believe that the CC is doing something about it? Do what the SCSO did - take action and get the offender arrested!
Ray Marshall wrote:
Why does nobody get excited when public employees and teachers abuse children?
The 2009 official report of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops reported that between 2004 and 2009 there were only 65 incidents of abuse by Church employees in those six years. That's in a church with 65 million members.
Right now, after having learned a hard lesson, and apologized for earlier horrendous abuse incidents, the Catholic Church is the safest place in the United States.
Snoopz

Minneapolis, MN

#26 Apr 3, 2010
You seem to have a hard0n for cops, the legal system and the justice system in every thread that you've decided to comment in.

Come clean, Jerry. How come? Did something happen to you that that we should know about? Do you have a rap sheet that you want to tell us about? Get it off your chest, Brother Jerry - it may do you some good. All this hatred is not good for health :):)
jerry person wrote:
One of these girls must be related to someone. This is police in every criminal justice system in America. Officers are above alll law, This officer did what is now police. Sexual assault by cop is legal just like murder by cop. This cop will never go to court it will be dropped.
Martha

Long Lake, MN

#27 Apr 3, 2010
I think this COP was setup and I'll bet never touched a kid.
Stearns is a good place with clean COPs and people.
Fire Don Lucia

Shakopee, MN

#28 Apr 3, 2010
Thanks to Hollywood and their liberalization of profanity and partial nudity we have people like this "Law Enforcement Officer" acting out what they see everyday on thier Big Screen Television.
Fire Don Lucia

Shakopee, MN

#29 Apr 3, 2010
their
44mag

AOL

#30 Apr 3, 2010
Not a whole lot of info in this, but it looks to me like the police better start policing themselves before doing these saturation stings on the highways and byways. This crap is popping up all to often.
44mag

AOL

#31 Apr 3, 2010
Fire Don Lucia wrote:
Thanks to Hollywood and their liberalization of profanity and partial nudity we have people like this "Law Enforcement Officer" acting out what they see everyday on thier Big Screen Television.
That is the biggest load of B.S. I`ve read in a long time. Blame movies and actors for a law officers actions? Get real, then go take your meds, while listening to Rush Limpnuts tell you how to think. Your off your rocker. YOU HAVE to be a cop, protecting your "broiherhood buddy".

So, what have YOU been doing while working the srteets?
American Catholic

Minneapolis, MN

#32 Apr 3, 2010
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff Anderson, you have a beef with the church because of your divorce. You have had it in for the church ever since.
So Jeff put your facts on the table, what proof do you have of such a list? This is only smoke you are blowing and from the looks of it it is the same stuff Bill Clinton was smoking.
Thank you!!
Chuck

Saint Paul, MN

#33 Apr 3, 2010
The sex of the victims is not disclosed.

That's because the Newspaper Guild tries to protect homosexuals by suppressing the extent to which they are chicken hawking on youngsters.
JivvyHo

Saint Paul, MN

#34 Apr 3, 2010
are the victims male or female? anyone know?

“it takes a lot to laugh”

Since: Oct 09

St Paul

#35 Apr 3, 2010
No spin zone wrote:
Well RockinJohnny lets see you step up and defend this one. Jerryperson might be on to something. I have never seen so many cops in the news in the past 12 months.........and it's not for good reason. You can't trust them at all foollish for those that do.
I am really surprised that you are not defending the deputy sheriff that is accused in this case! Everytime a member of law enforcement does his or her job, you and your bro Jerryperson are ripping on then and second guessing them. In your world they are all corrupt, so since they arrested this guy, they must be doing something wrong because, per you and jerryperson, all cops are corrupt and break the laws. So if I apply your skewed thinking to this case, the deputy sheriff is a victim of massive police corruption and judical lying. By the way, I notice you and Jerryperson post right after each other, are you sharing a computer?

I am in no way defending this guy, if he is found guilty then he deserves what he gets. I thought I would attempt to apply your thought process just for you to see how screwed up it is!!
Paid for sitting in Jail

Minneapolis, MN

#36 Apr 3, 2010
He is getting paid administrative leave while he sits in jail, now that's just insane. We all know wee have been supporting inmates by providing them a place to sleep and meals to eat, now we are supplying those things and paying them on top of it.
44mag

AOL

#37 Apr 4, 2010
Paid for sitting in Jail wrote:
He is getting paid administrative leave while he sits in jail, now that's just insane. We all know wee have been supporting inmates by providing them a place to sleep and meals to eat, now we are supplying those things and paying them on top of it.
If this was the "everyday guy on the street", they`d loose everything while locked up. Because he`s a pig, he gets special treatment.
No spin zone

Richland, WA

#38 Apr 4, 2010
Rockin John Pt 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really surprised that you are not defending the deputy sheriff that is accused in this case! Everytime a member of law enforcement does his or her job, you and your bro Jerryperson are ripping on then and second guessing them. In your world they are all corrupt, so since they arrested this guy, they must be doing something wrong because, per you and jerryperson, all cops are corrupt and break the laws. So if I apply your skewed thinking to this case, the deputy sheriff is a victim of massive police corruption and judical lying. By the way, I notice you and Jerryperson post right after each other, are you sharing a computer?
I am in no way defending this guy, if he is found guilty then he deserves what he gets. I thought I would attempt to apply your thought process just for you to see how screwed up it is!!
So like law enforcement doing it's job you mean like jumping on a car and shooting into it. The gang task force helping themselves to what ever they wanted. The fact is most cop break the law doing it so in the name of the law. They get by again and again because there is nothing to stop them. There are NO checks and balances in the law enforcement agency at all. They go out on the streets and do what ever they want under the disguise of law.
Your seeing more and more of them in the news because there is so much corruption it sooner or later spills out. Just think Johnny how much isn't seem or ever comes out.....it's frightening to think. They can destroy ones life in one swift cop lie then the person has to spend a ton of money to prove himself innocent. Don't know why you are so blind to it....are you dating one or what. And as far as jerry person I think he deep down scares you kind of has you thinking. Other wise your just obsessed with him.

“it takes a lot to laugh”

Since: Oct 09

St Paul

#39 Apr 4, 2010
No spin zone wrote:
<quoted text>So like law enforcement doing it's job you mean like jumping on a car and shooting into it. The gang task force helping themselves to what ever they wanted. The fact is most cop break the law doing it so in the name of the law. They get by again and again because there is nothing to stop them. There are NO checks and balances in the law enforcement agency at all. They go out on the streets and do what ever they want under the disguise of law.
Your seeing more and more of them in the news because there is so much corruption it sooner or later spills out. Just think Johnny how much isn't seem or ever comes out.....it's frightening to think. They can destroy ones life in one swift cop lie then the person has to spend a ton of money to prove himself innocent. Don't know why you are so blind to it....are you dating one or what. And as far as jerry person I think he deep down scares you kind of has you thinking. Other wise your just obsessed with him.
Truth be told Spinny, you and your bro Jerryperson are two of the most consistent posters on topix, you can read the headlines and you know that you both will spewing your same rants everytime. "the cop cut the line and got the first cup of coffee", the cop had 11 items in the 10 items or fewer lane" , "the justice system made me a victim" (jerrytwits rants) on and on. And you have raised second guessing to a fine art. What would you really have done in Cottage Grove? Probably nothing, you would have been fumbling for your bullet in your pocket! So Spinny, you and Jerryperson have a nice easter holiday and dont argue over who got the most Peeps!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Cloud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fourth of July Fireworks in Minnesota Jun 25 Phineas 14
News St. Cloud Minnesota 23 Over The Mississippi Riv... (Mar '08) Jun 16 Trump is nuts on 9
News Anti-Islam preacher draws crowd, protest Jun 16 The Proclaimer 3
News Woman bites off husband's ear over a beer (Dec '15) Dec '15 DILF 32
News Salmon Hardware 'had worn wooden floors through... (Sep '15) Dec '15 Fat guy with a po... 2
to roger n (Oct '15) Dec '15 Fat guy with pony... 2
News Knoblach supports Northstar extension, plans re... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sharron Ann Hanson 1

St. Cloud Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Cloud Mortgages