Chuck E. Cheese's returning to St. Cloud

Chuck E. Cheese's returning to St. Cloud

There are 14 comments on the St. Cloud Times Online story from Nov 4, 2011, titled Chuck E. Cheese's returning to St. Cloud. In it, St. Cloud Times Online reports that:

Chuck E. Cheese's is coming back to St. Cloud, near where it once was about 20 years ago, and he's bringing all his games and characters along.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Cloud Times Online.

Ashley

United States

#1 Dec 16, 2011
When is it done plz be on may 21st because that is on my birthday thankyou thats its coming to St.Cloud.

“Do you have stuff?”

Since: Apr 09

St. Paul

#2 Dec 19, 2011
I always enjoyed taking my kids to Chuck E Cheese
Now I can look forward to taking the grandkids.
twotime

United States

#3 Dec 30, 2011
Yes i love chuck e cheese and i am 40 yrs old.i remember them well had good times n great pizza there,lookin forward to it

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 5, 2012
well it couldnt come sooner. i have to drive to maple grove tomorrow for my daughters bday..i cant wait!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jan 11, 2012
one has to wonder how many pedos not only will be unfortunately working for it. but also unfortunately hanging out there to find victims.
curious

United States

#6 Jan 20, 2012
does anyone know if it is still on track to open in st cloud? and if so, when?
Heather

Litchfield, MN

#7 Mar 24, 2012
It's about time!
Daughter of the Firmament

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Mar 28, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
one has to wonder how many pedos not only will be unfortunately working for it. but also unfortunately hanging out there to find victims.
Hopefully they have updated their security measures and have lots of cameras in place, not to mention emergency protocol to follow when somebody tries to snatch a child or do something inappropriate. And I am hoping this Chuck E. Cheese does not attract some of the same thugs as some of the videos on YT of adults behaving atrociously at Chuck E. Cheese. The commercials say it's "Where a Kid Can Be a Kid", but with the way the adults behave, it has become anything but!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Mar 28, 2012
Daughter of the Firmament wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully they have updated their security measures and have lots of cameras in place, not to mention emergency protocol to follow when somebody tries to snatch a child or do something inappropriate. And I am hoping this Chuck E. Cheese does not attract some of the same thugs as some of the videos on YT of adults behaving atrociously at Chuck E. Cheese. The commercials say it's "Where a Kid Can Be a Kid", but with the way the adults behave, it has become anything but!
also hopefully better screening processes as well. even to the point of checking out a person's possible criminal history. no matter if they tell the truth or not about it.
meyer 79

Saint Cloud, MN

#10 May 3, 2012
Where is it going coborns is building a save a lot grocery store in circuit city old buildind
Katie

United States

#11 May 4, 2012
meyer 79 wrote:
Where is it going coborns is building a save a lot grocery store in circuit city old buildind
The building is split. Half will be save a lot and the other half chuck e cheese's
Jo Marie

Sauk Rapids, MN

#12 May 16, 2012
Well i know they are trying to hire alot of employee's and i interviewed there so i would prob say sometime this summer..
Really

Sartell, MN

#13 May 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Or you could stay with you kid.....Now days no matter where you are you do not let you small child run freely cameras or not...use common sense..geez
cloudtown

United States

#14 Jun 1, 2012
<quoted text>
The maple grove chuck e cheese has a security measure where they stamp each kid and stamp the parent with an identical number or symbol, etc... you dont get out unless you prove you have the same identity. The have someone checking each person before they leave. And i agree, just watch ur kids. Never talk to strangers, etc... thats the first job of a parent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Cloud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Flyer Acquires Carlson Engineered Composite... Jun 6 The Back-Room Boys 1
Poll Worked with Bill Mccann - Ham Lake (Feb '08) Jun 6 PLR 50
News Police say Andy Lynn Jaeger faked cancer, bilke... Jun 5 Bill 2
to roger n (Oct '15) Mar '17 Fat guy with pony... 4
Beware of Animal Rescues Mar '17 Fat guy with pony... 2
News Kent Jones Guilty Of Linda Jensen Murder (Nov '06) Feb '17 jafi112 42
News Jonathan Conder (Feb '10) Jan '17 Cyco 23

St. Cloud Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Cloud Mortgages